Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Results of my rhinoplasty

lacune said:
fukmylyf said:
it does, ngl. It usually takes MONTHS to see those kind of results, mainly due to swelling.
exactly. this is one huge troll-job. the last dude who got a rhino on lookism did not have a nose as bad as OP and he's still swollen 5 months later... it takes up to a year for swelling to completely subside yet this kid's nose, which had TO HAVE A LOT OF CARTILAGE REMOVED and reshaped which could cause trauma to the face (thus the swelling), looks like his nose is already male model-tier in one week post-surgery?
Yeah, this is total bullshit. NOBODY recovers that quickly from a rhinoplasty. It;s unheard of.
Oh my god...Not you again

1-If you take your time to read my post, you’d see that I already said that my nose is still extremely swollen and the tip is still red and only looks good as it does because of angle frauding

2-If you look closely at the pic, you’d see the i’m MOUTH BREATHING which is a result of a recessed

3-If you zoom in on the pic, you’d see that the rest of my chin is covered with my earphone wires therefore you can’t see if it’s projecting or not.

When are you going to stop stalking me?

Octopusgun2 said:

1-If you take your time to read my post, you’d see that I already said that my nose is still extremely swollen and the tip is still red and only looks good as it does because of angle frauding

2-If you look closely at the pic, you’d see the i’m MOUTH BREATHING which is a result of a recessed

3-If you zoom in on the pic, you’d see that the rest of my chin is covered with my earphone wires therefore you can’t see if it’s projecting or not.

Thats nice and all , but I just want to know if you really smashed or nah

op is a fake cel who got laid out reeeeeeeeeeeee

IdealHyoidBone said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Thats nice and all , but I just want to know if you really smashed or nah
Yes, I did. Why some of you don’t believe me is beyond me. Why would I lie?

Octopusgun2 said:

the before pic is a terrible photoshop lmao. No one's nasal bridge is blurry irl. That nasal shape/growth makes 0 sense. You also photoshopped your chin.

Nothing2Lose said:
Octopusgun2 said:
the before pic is a terrible photoshop lmao. No one's nasal bridge is blurry irl. That nasal shape/growth makes 0 sense. You also photoshopped your chin.
It’s blurry because of the image quality. It was uploaded to Imgur which reduced the quality of the pic. I’m no longer gonna reply to posts about me being a fraud. Take it as you wish, if you think i’m just frauding my before pic then be it.

P.S : You can also see that my browridge is blurry. I photoshopped my browridge too, right?

Octopusgun2 said:
It’s blurry because of the image quality. It was uploaded to Imgur which reduced the quality of the pic. I’m no longer gonna reply to posts about me being a fraud. Take it as you wish, if you think i’m just frauding my before pic then be it.

P.S : You can also see that my browridge is blurry. I photoshopped my browridge too, right?

it makes no sense to fake a surgery on a forum for depressed virgins. Idk why people are so suspicious

Facade said:
Octopusgun2 said:
it makes no sense to fake a surgery on a forum for depressed virgins. Idk why people are so suspicious
Neither does it make sense to pretend to be a subhuman and be a target of bullying from other Incels. I honestly won’t even bother trying to prove myself anymore. Believe what you want.

Octopusgun2 said:
Neither does it make sense to pretend to be a subhuman and be a target of bullying from other Incels. I honestly won’t even bother trying to prove myself anymore. Believe what you want.

This is the internet. People think everything is a conspiracy theory here.

CopingGymcel said:

This is the sad truth

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Pretty much. Before surgery, I even posted a screenshot of a convo from femoid being repulsed by my face on Snapchat and went as far as unfriending me because of it. I guess I was photoshopping myself into a subhuman when I sent the pic to the femoid too.

Octopusgun2 said:
Pretty much. Before surgery, I even posted a screenshot of a convo from femoid being repulsed by my face on Snapchat and went as far as unfriending me because of it. I guess I was photoshopping myself into a subhuman when I sent the pic to the femoid too.

I believe you my bro.

takurak said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I believe you my bro.
Thanks daddy

Octopusgun2 said:

Was she White? I can't find the humble brag thread yet

IdealHyoidBone said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Was she White? I can't find the humble brag thread yet
Yes, she was white.

lol you actually expect me to believe some incel dude like you went raw dog on a girl one week after being a KHHV just because of your nose? lol this story is entirely fabricated you idiots i love how he just doubles down with the idiocracy and the braindead incels on here just go along, showing they they have no worldly experience with anything or knowledge of anything whatoever pertaining to reality

lacune said:
lol you actually expect me to believe some incel dude like you went raw dog on a girl one week after being a KHHV just because of your nose? lol this story is entirely fabricated you idiots i love how he just doubles down with the idiocracy and the braindead incels on here just go along, showing they they have no worldly experience with anything or knowledge of anything whatoever pertaining to reality
Zyros is a fart nigga