Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Response to the "if you wait for foids to approach you you're a faggot post" only boomers think like this

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★

Foids will approach the guy they like and even initiate the conversation
Everything else is cope foids dont care anymore especially today

most tallfag normies can get a girlfriend if they approuch

How do you approach?

The answer is: You don't.

Girls are the ones who initiate contact by sending indicators of interest. That's how it always is.
Yes, the guy is the one who does the 'approach', but he never does it out of the blue. A successful approach is always, I repeat, ALWAYS preceded by an indicator of interest from the girl.

A guy would never approach a girl out of the blue, because that would be creepy, obnoxious and harrassment. It's only an acceptable thing to do when the girl made the first step and gave you the signal that she's interested and that she's okay with you approaching her.
That is the difference between sexual harrassment and a romantic approach.

I came to that realization through many conversations with goodlooking and sexually successful guys. I asked them about girls and dating and it was always the same story. None of these guys were actually coldapproaching, or were randomly going up to girls they didn't know. Shit like that doesn't happen. All their success was based on girls giving them signals and they just picked up on it.

Like @nice_try said its over and retarded if you approach even cold approaches by chadlites in tik tok end up in rejections (although foids are nice and tehee all the time)

Foids will approach the guy they like and even initiate the conversation
Everything else is cope foids dont care anymore especially today
View attachment 1087981
yes, women initiate, not men. Its is retarded to think that the person that has all the bargaining chips and nothing to loose would act socially reluctant.

“Women chat happily, send sexually explicit signals and encourage the man’s attention, even if
they have absolutely no interest in him. This gives a woman time to assess a man, says [Karl
Grammer of the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Urban Ethology in Vienna, who studied 45
male-female pairs of strangers in their teens and early twenties]… Importantly, the women also
seemed to control the encounter – what the women did had a direct effect on what the men did
next. ‘You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour but not the other way around,’
says Grammer”
– New Scientist Magazine (London), February 14, 2001

No woman will aproach you as an truecel or manlet, accept it you can't deny the blackpill

Never seen anything like that IRL. It happens only in movies.

Never seen anything like that IRL. It happens only in movies.
Before my face became fucked up and I was more NT, I got tons of iois and had foids saying hello and starting convos out of the blue (this was when I was 13/14). I even had 30-40 year old hags being nice and talkative. It’s absolutely true that foids will show interest if they want you to approach.

I fell for that and I was approaching lot of sluts and got humiliated in my late teens/early 20s.

Every guy i know who has gf - she initiated.
Foids will usually not invite you to come to fuck them but if they dont initiate contact with you - it is over, no need to approach.

Women go out of their way to fucking avoid me because of my looks.
I have approached like once or twice and they looked disgusted.
There's not much point in persisting with approaches for me. I'd probably get arrested on an unlucky day.

If you have to approach it's over and never began, the foid should be the one approaching.

Agreed, but your example is a tv show, use real life one

Never seens foids approach normgroids irl.

They don't care much as they do unless a chads come in

Women go out of their way to fucking avoid me because of my looks.
I have approached like once or twice and they looked disgusted.
There's not much point in persisting with approaches for me. I'd probably get arrested on an unlucky day.

Do they ever sit next to you in public transport?

Only foids get to choose the guy no matter how much Jew deception you do the woman will despise you at the end of the day. Drugs wear off, all the gay flowers eventually rot and all the money she drained from you will be hers

Not if there are any other spaces available.

Sounds pretty typical as far as human nature goes, but I notice attractive ones somehow never sit next to me even when it's crowded, only hags and landwhales/ethnics sit next to me.

If you have to approach it's over and never began, the foid should be the one approaching.
Yep its said and it will be said if you are unwanted you will stay that way

Before my face became fucked up and I was more NT, I got tons of iois and had foids saying hello and starting convos out of the blue (this was when I was 13/14). I even had 30-40 year old hags being nice and talkative. It’s absolutely true that foids will show interest if they want you to approach.
Kys

Can you describe examples of how that happened? Did you have sex with any of them?

What fairy land do you live in? I knew a lot of chads and even gigachads, and they were never approached by anyone.

Can you describe examples of how that happened?
Idk I was new to the school since I was in middle school and I had recently lost weight and gotten a bit taller. In PE and other classes foid would help me, if I looked sad they’d ask what was wrong, and I got called cute multiple times. I even had this weird ltb interested. After the summer though I became a complete non nt rotter and my facial features shifted for the worse. I used to look prettyboy-ish.
Did you have sex with any of them?
No of course not.

Whoever made that thread probably has Autism and doesn’t understand social cues. Foids give plenty of indicators of interest or disinterest to guys. When a foid is terse and looking away from you, she is most definitely, not interested. Asking her out will just earn a laugh. Anyways, nowadays, if you used a dating app, the way most young people meet, you’ve most likely tried and failed.

Whoever made that thread probably has Autism and doesn’t understand social cues. Foids give plenty of indicators of interest or disinterest to guys. When a foid is terse and looking away from you, she is most definitely, not interested. Asking her out will just earn a laugh. Anyways, nowadays, if you used a dating app, the way most young people meet, you’ve most likely tried and failed.
Exactly autistic fucks ruin this forum