Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Today I've met a girl I like & I want to approach her

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
It's not like I don't meet girls I like often enough, but this one is special because she's easy to approach as she works in a mall and has to talk with me and help me. She's very pretty, thin, wears glasses and is a bit shorter than me. Today I've asked her something and we chatted a bit about the mall items but I didn't have the courage to push the issue in the desired direction — and I don't know how that would have ended but it was worth a shot because approaching is always worth a shot even if the chances are slim. Then after some short time she had to leave to help another customer and after some reasonable time I came up to them and asked her something (something I really needed help with) and she seemed a bit annoyed — seemed to me as I was trying not to look at her needlessly because I didn't want to be creepy, so I saw her side profile only with a tiny corner of my eye.

She's bound to be there tomorrow (or the day after that), right? I'm just going to hand her my phone number mute and then if she accepts it or asks for explanation or is visibly confused I will explain myself. Any other approach is (due to my SA) too difficult for me, which you could conclude from this story above; I'm even satisfied just because of the way I've managed to successfuly hold a conversation. And I don't care what anyone here says, I have to do this or I will feel guilt all my life for not trying hard enough. Even if I get rejected (though I guess it won't be brutal as I'm after all a customer and she's an employee) it's worth it. I will post the results here.

Just began for beelzebubcels

Do it, what's the worst that could happen at most she'll reject you.

lol this nigga is a victim of pretty privilege. You're assuming she's a kind person without knowing anything about her just because she's pretty.

lol this nigga is a victim of pretty privilege. You're assuming she's a kind person without knowing anything about her just because she's pretty.
I didn't assume anything about her. What's your point?

It's not like I don't meet girls I like often enough, but this one is special because she's easy to approach as she works in a mall and has to talk with me and help me. She's very pretty, thin, wears glasses and is a bit shorter than me. Today I've asked her something and we chatted a bit about the mall items but I didn't have the courage to push the issue in the desired direction — and I don't know how that would have ended but it was worth a shot because approaching is always worth a shot even if the chances are slim. Then after some short time she had to leave to help another customer and after some reasonable time I came up to them and asked her something (something I really needed help with) and she seemed a bit annoyed — seemed to me as I was trying not to look at her needlessly because I didn't want to be creepy, so I saw her side profile only with a tiny corner of my eye.

She's bound to be there tomorrow (or the day after that), right? I'm just going to hand her my phone number mute and then if she accepts it or asks for explanation or is visibly confused I will explain myself. Any other approach is (due to my SA) too difficult for me, which you could conclude from this story above; I'm even satisfied just because of the way I've managed to successfuly hold a conversation. And I don't care what anyone here says, I have to do this or I will feel guilt all my life for not trying hard enough. Even if I get rejected (though I guess it won't be brutal as I'm after all a customer and she's an employee) it's worth it. I will post the results here.
Yes do it. I regret SOOOOO much that i didnt try to fuck the foid i liked from the school. I still stalk her instagram, because ive never seen another foid like her IRL(she has very rare appearance)

Yes do it. I regret SOOOOO much that i didnt try to fuck the foid i liked from the school. I still stalk her instagram, because ive never seen another foid like her IRL(she has very rare appearance)
Hmm what do you mean by "very rare appearance?" :feelshehe:

This won’t yield the result that you want
But definitely do it for your social anxiety as she can’t look at u with disgust or say anything mean because she’s an employee

you should try and see what happens. I think you might succeed brocel

It's a bad idea to approach them in places where they can't leave. She works there so she won't leave and might call security.

Give her your number during a conversation, with the excuse you need to leave and want to talk more, and see if she texts you. Anything else might be too much.

I didn't assume anything about her. What's your point?
Pretty women tend to be toxic because they get away with it. And being pretty gives her a halo effect.

It's a bad idea to approach them in places where they can't leave. She works there so she won't leave and might call security.
I'm not going to bother her. I will stop on the first negative response.

Inhibitionmogs me tbh, I'm insanely high inhib and always keep to myself in public. I would never be able to do that in a million years.

Have fun when she calls the cops for your dumb A$$.
It´s risky to approach, if she didn´t give you IOI multiple times.
Yea thats right broski, you need to receive Multiple IOI´s before approaching

Inhibitionmogs me tbh, I'm insanely high inhib and always keep to myself in public. I would never be able to do that in a million years.
Hold on, I've done only the first half for now.

Have fun when she calls the cops for your dumb A$$.
It´s risky to approach, if she didn´t give you IOI multiple times.
Yea thats right broski, you need to receive Multiple IOI´s before approaching
I've approached multiple times in the past without IOIs (some of which were on their workplace) and nothing ever happened, they just said "no."

Just try so you don’t have the regert

She's bound to be there tomorrow (or the day after that), right? I'm just going to hand her my phone number mute and then if she accepts it or asks for explanation or is visibly confused I will explain myself.
No point handing girls your phone number. Get her phone number if you need to, but it's probably not worth the bother

But if you had to do it, then it's probably better to speak or talk a bit before handing the phone number. Otherwise it's a bit odd.

Making physical contact would often also be useful, since it's much more meaningful than just words, but maybe it's not practical in your case or would be a turn-off. But if there's no contact, then there's less space for strong emotions in the interaction, so try and be more dry + rein yourself in rather than emotional dumping on her
I'm not going to bother her. I will stop on the first negative response.
no, keep going! make the ho say no

I've approached multiple times in the past without IOIs (some of which were on their workplace) and nothing ever happened, they just said "no."
If you don´t receive IOI´s, in my opinion it is risky to approach

Making physical contact would often also be useful, since it's much more meaningful than just words,
Lol, this guy is trying to set you up for a sexual harassment case. On Sunday, I approached a girl, touched her shoulder, and she pulled her shoulder away and gave me the death stare, "Y u ToUcHiN' mY ShOuLdeR bItCh?"

I'm gonna do it today btw. Finally some free time.

Lol, this guy is trying to set you up for a sexual harassment case. On Sunday, I approached a girl, touched her shoulder, and she pulled her shoulder away and gave me the death stare, "Y u ToUcHiN' mY ShOuLdeR bItCh?"
nah, it's easy. make the ho say no. if she says no, shoot her

You're probably not that bad looking then if the cunt is will to chat with you, state of this site

You're probably not that bad looking then if the cunt is will to chat with you, state of this site
I'm a failed normie, so I'm not that ugly. I don't hide it.

I'm a failed normie, so I'm not that ugly. I don't hide it.
In what way are you a failed normie? Aside from not looking ugly what are traits that made you come to the BP community.

You’ll be rejected

Alright buddy boyo, how did it go for you?