Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Remember that RACIST Donald Sterling!!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
So let me get this straight-- we as a society are universally mad at a ex-Clippers owner who fucks a half-black woman, who does not mind she fucks black guys on the side, but rather just prefers this paid concubine of his not to be photographed with them, and yet this is somehow more racist than 99% of women having racial "preferences" in dating??? AS IN it's okay for women to not give any other races comparatively a SINGLE fucking chance cuz, you know, darkies be dark, and slant-eyes be slanty iz like totes gross MY PREFERENCZEZ. . .

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Well of course lol, a foid can do no wrong

So let me get this straight-- we as a society are universally mad at a ex-Clippers owner who fucks a half-black woman, who does not mind she fucks black guys on the side, but rather just prefers this paid concubine of his not to be photographed with them, and yet this is somehow more racist than 99% of women having racial "preferences" in dating??? AS IN it's okay for women to not give any other races comparatively a SINGLE fucking chance cuz, you know, darkies be dark, and slant-eyes be slanty iz like totes gross MY PREFERENCZEZ. . .

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Very well said brother...

He used the 'N word', that's where he fucked up.

I don't mind though, he's a rich old jew who pays for degenerate sex with foids, possibly even went to Epstein's island ffs. Wasn't he married? Using the N word irl is low class, even on here tbh.

I don't mind though, he's a rich old jew who pays for degenerate sex with foids, possibly even went to Epstein's island ffs. Wasn't he married? Using the N word irl is low class, even on here tbh.

To me, there is nothing more non-racist than fucking people of other races. Albeit it should be a sincere non-fetishy fuck, but if it is sincere, it's the ultimate ACT of egalitarianism. Actions are louder than words.

To me, there is nothing more non-racist than fucking people of other races. Albeit it should be a sincere non-fetishy fuck, but if it is sincere, it's the ultimate ACT of egalitarianism. Actions are louder than words.
It's different for women bro, it's just preferences :soy:

It's different for women bro, it's just preferences :soy:
I wish I can turn that soy avi into a punching bag somehow. They make chad punching bags, but whenever I punch it, the chadness of the bag excerbates that my manlet fists and kicks can't do damage to it. It's also stupid how they don't make female punching bags in this "egalitarian" society. Female punching bags is simply feminist.

2020 03 04 01 04 37 man punching bag   Google Search

I don't know Donald Sterling, tbh.

Did he use the N-word? I don't remember that tbh

I think so, maybe i'm wrong, don't care enough to check.
I wish I can turn that soy avi into a punching bag somehow. They make chad punching bags, but whenever I punch it, the chadness of the bag excerbates that my manlet fists and kicks can't do damage to it. It's also stupid how they don't make female punching bags in this "egalitarian" society. Female punching bags is simply feminist.

View attachment 211790
Lol, at a female punching dummy, I wonder if feminists would really care? There are female fighters in the UFC now.

Yeah I think he was just racist not that he used the N-word tbh

It's NIGGER, you fucking faggots.

Stop being scared of words. Stop giving the damn word power by hiding behind some sterile version of it. If you're not intending to disparage or insult anyone, then the harm in words is imaginary. It's how you use the word that matters, not the word itself.

Saying "THE N-WORD" is saying nigger without accepting the responsibility. It's fucking bullshit, and you all know it. Say "racial epithets" if you want to be completely diplomatic.

What happened? I don’t know this story?

Stop being scared of words. Stop giving the damn word power by hiding behind some sterile version of it. If you're not intending to disparage or insult anyone, then the harm in words is imaginary. It's how you use the word that matters, not the word itself.

Saying "THE N-WORD" is saying nigger without accepting the responsibility. It's fucking bullshit, and you all know it. Say "racial epithets" if you want to be completely diplomatic.
LOL calm down bro. He said "the N-word", and I just followed. I've said the word nigger on this site many times. You can use the srach function for countless examples.

And taking "responsiblity"? We're on a fucking internet forum you stupid fuck, there is no "responsibility". Grow the fuck up and stop accusing me of being "scared"

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

thank fuck someone said, political correctness is fucking aids

N I G G E R S shall stay N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S
Nothing but accept and ldar tbh

LOL calm down bro. He said "the N-word", and I just followed. I've said the word nigger on this site many times. You can use the srach function for countless examples.

And taking "responsiblity"? We're on a fucking internet forum you stupid fuck, there is no "responsibility". Grow the fuck up and stop accusing me of being "scared"

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I am calm, brocel.

political correctness is fucking aids

Yes, it is. It's blue pilled thinking that puts feelings before facts and reasoning. It completely ignores context and it's low IQ.
"It's fucking bullshit, you all know it" and a whole paragraph about it, lol. Who the fuck cares dude.

You're taking this to heart too much. I'm making a point, nothing more. My tone may come off as overly aggressive, but I'm not trying to berate anyone. My intent is to make people aware of this detail, not criticize them.

You don't need to be on the defensive and clench your sphincter, brocel. Fucking KEK.

Last edited:

JFL, i'm a high class incel, I don't like to use that word, perhaps some left over:soy: conditioning

JFL, i'm a high class incel, I don't like to use that word, perhaps some left over:soy: conditioning

Whoa. Back the fuck up here, buddy boyos. We have incel royalty among us.

Move out of the way, peasants. Make way for your incel betters.

.... Pull your subhuman head out of your ass. You eat, shit, sleep, and will die, just like every other human that has ever lived and will ever live.

Whoa. Back the fuck up here, buddy boyos. We have incel royalty among us.

Move out of the way, peasants. Make way for your incel betters.

.... Pull your subhuman head out of your ass. You eat, shit, sleep, and will die, just like every other human that has ever lived and will ever live.
Jfl, why do you care about the word so much? I don't even care bruh, I spent the last decade obsessing on death/suicide, nothing about it is new to me, i've accepted that maggots will eat my corpse as I decompose in my apartment for weeks before the landlord comes knocking for the rent money. I've watched the most heinous videos on the internet to get closer to understanding death, humanity and the depravity that lies within.

We ALL rot in the end, it's the living that we're missing out on.

Jfl, why do you care about the word so much? I don't even care bruh, I spent the last decade obsessing on death/suicide, nothing about it is new to me, i've accepted that maggots will eat my corpse as I decompose in my apartment for weeks before the landlord comes knocking for the rent money. I've watched the most heinous videos on the internet to get closer to understanding death, humanity and the depravity that lies within.

We ALL rot in the end, it's the living that we're missing out on.

I don't.

I call out dumb shit where I see it, and expect people to call out my dumb shit, if I say it.

It's thankless work, man. It always makes me the bad guy, kek. It's why I've never even went to subs like incel tears. I'd have my hands full and get banned within an hour.

"High class incel"? Seriously, brocel? Wtf is that? That's pretty fucking retarded, ngl.

I don't.

I call out dumb shit where I see it, and expect people to call out my dumb shit, if I say it.

It's thankless work, man. It always makes me the bad guy, kek. It's why I've never even went to subs like incel tears. I'd have my hands full and get banned within an hour.

"High class incel"? Seriously, brocel? Wtf is that? That's pretty fucking retarded, ngl.
'High class incel' isn't anything, it's just something I made up on the spot. Take some Xanax or smoke some weed, you sound a bit high strung, not ideal for ldar lifestyle.

'High class incel' isn't anything, it's just something I made up on the spot. Take some Xanax or smoke some weed, you sound a bit high strung, not ideal for ldar lifestyle.

You're going to find this incredibly hard to believe, but I'm honestly one of the most laid back people IRL.

You're going to find this incredibly hard to believe, but I'm honestly one of the most laid back people IRL.
You could be or you could be fooling yourself.