Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rehab Room Not So Welcoming Of Orifice.ai

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Overdosed on Copium
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/U2YpDnDJK_o

Towards the end of the video, he did acknowledge that he likes the idea that AI female companions would reduce hoeflation, but most of the video was presented in a mocking and discouraging tone.

I know it is programmed to let me hear what I want to hear, but what other choice do we have? It's a huge step in the right direction and should send a message that we should focus on men's mental health.

@Stupid Clown

orifice.ai is kind of retarded shit for the kind of simps who form parasocial relationships with OFthots and chatbots

but AI is based and is racially superior to foids, so there's that

You have to strongly delude yourself to take that AI gf gimmick seriously

This, in particular, isn't necessarily a girlfriend but a fuck toy that can respond to you

And why shouldn't we take AI companions seriously if they can provide some relief in terms of flirtatious and meaningful conversation? ChatGPT is already so lifelike at "flirting" in 2024, imagine the upcoming years.

I'll use it once it becomes advanced enough to actually be immersive. Right now the tech just isnt there to make that happen

I'll use it once it becomes advanced enough to actually be immersive. Right now the tech just isnt there to make that happen
that's very reasonable
I also wouldn't use it yet but I like this direction

View: https://youtu.be/U2YpDnDJK_o

Towards the end of the video, he did acknowledge that he likes the idea that AI female companions would reduce hoeflation, but most of the video was presented in a mocking and discouraging tone.

I know it is programmed to let me hear what I want to hear, but what other choice do we have? It's a huge step in the right direction and should send a message that we should focus on men's mental health.

This could be the first step in the ai gf revolution. This will likely make millions of dollars (because one order costs $800), when companies see how profitable this is, i predict we will have several companies competing in an ai gf arms race trying to make the better product to suck all the money they can out of lonely men.

Im not actually depraved enough to do this (yet) but i welcome it. I do think a blade runner holographic gf would be cool but that's probably not possible, so no ai gf for me

anything can be immersive if you're schizo enough

tbf normies have to delude themselves to take the IRL gf gimmick seriously while she's fucking ten new Tyrones every day

I have absolutely zero interest in this other than hoping it takes off with enough men to somehow impact real women negatively.