Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that only looks matter and not your autism

B

baldcel123

Recruit
★★★
So tonight I was going to this bar where I sometimes go to grab a beer. I go there alone or sometimes with my father because I have no friends. Tonight I went alone. I usually try to ignore people as much as possible since I am most likely autistic (it never got diagnosed). There was actually one other dude who also comes alone very often and we got into a talk. We got along really well and he also said he can't get along very well with people. So I assume he had also some from of autism. After a while he said he wanted to go to another bar and asked me if I wanted to join. I agreed and we got on our way. Before that he said he wanted to meet someone who can join us to the bar. Turned out it was a hot Stacy that he was fucking. For additional information he was white, chad face and full hair while I am balding and mixed white and curry. When we arrived and the Stacy saw me, she was immediately pissed of by my attendance and ignored me completely. After we arrived at the bar we sat done at a table and ordering a beer. The behavior of the guy changed completely. He was making out with the Stacy and they even started mocking me. Talking about my receding hairline and how ugly I am and making fun of my race for example asking me if I go to India to do mediation and yoga and worship cows. For context I am mixed white and curry and I grew up in Europe and only visited India twice in my life for holiday. They also asked me if I ever had a girlfriend to which I lied and said I had a girlfriend two years ago for a few months. I think they realized immediately that this was a lie. After drinking my beer as fast as possible I went home instantly. On the way home I blocked the phone number of the chad that he gave me because we should hang out more often. I bet they have sex now while I am writing this.

tldr: I met a chad autist and he had a hot Stacy that he was making out with

So tonight I was going to this bar where I sometimes go to grab a beer. I go there alone or sometimes with my father because I have no friends. Tonight I went alone. I usually try to ignore people as much as possible since I am most likely autistic (it never got diagnosed). There was actually one other dude who also comes alone very often and we got into a talk. We got along really well and he also said he can't get along very well with people. So I assume he had also some from of autism. After a while he said he wanted to go to another bar and asked me if I wanted to join. I agreed and we got on our way. Before that he said he wanted to meet someone who can join us to the bar. Turned out it was a hot Stacy that he was fucking. For additional information he was white, chad face and full hair while I am balding and mixed white and curry. When we arrived and the Stacy saw me, she was immediately pissed of by my attendance and ignored me completely. After we arrived at the bar we sat done at a table and ordering a beer. The behavior of the guy changed completely. He was making out with the Stacy and they even started mocking me. Talking about my receding hairline and how ugly I am and making fun of my race for example asking me if I go to India to do mediation and yoga and worship cows. For context I am mixed white and curry and I grew up in Europe and only visited India twice in my life for holiday. They also asked me if I ever had a girlfriend to which I lied and said I had a girlfriend two years ago for a few months. I think they realized immediately that this was a lie. After drinking my beer as fast as possible I went home instantly. On the way home I blocked the phone number of the chad that he gave me because we should hang out more often. I bet they have sex now while I am writing this.

Yeah what you describe happened to me a lot in University. Good looking people being friendly then when women show up or women-context is around like being in a club they do a 180 on their personality and just use you to boost their status.

Waste of time befriending good looking people, 9/10 times you gonna get what happened to you.

I don't even know why you go to those bars, I would stop. I don't go to pubs and bars because what's the fucking point.

He wasn't a chad autist. He was posing because in the modern cocooning phase being "introverted" and "insular" is hip. He lied to you so he could have a stool boy to act as a comparator, making his superior status all the more obvious.

Anyone capable of meeting a total stranger at a bar is not an autist. At best they are socially unpracticed.

My condolences OP, you did right blocking him. Next time save a tenner, buy a pack from the store and drink at home.

The mentalcel stuff is just a facade and a lot of those guys that claim to be "mentalcel" are usually also standard"cels"

Women themselves go for dark triad guys (that's if they're Chads, of course). This sort of dispels the notion of mentalceldom.

Woman don't give a fuck about man's mental conditions, they just care if you're hot or not. That's how simplistic they are with their little lizard brains. They're materialistic and superficial, and they only mostly care what's on the surface. They themselves like shiny things or objects like diamond and gold, and other opaque/opulent things.

People behave differently around different people. It comes naturally to NT people but to non NT spergs it's confusing

I would still be truecel even if I didn't have autism

This is called Katagelasticism. It’s when people look for excessive opportunities to mock others because they derive great pleasure from it. It’s probably why he struggles to make friends.

Let’s not confuse being blackpilled with being retarded.

Stop going to bars bro. you’re just asking to be picked on. Bars are filled of our high school bullies

Yeah what you describe happened to me a lot in University. Good looking people being friendly then when women show up or women-context is around like being in a club they do a 180 on their personality and just use you to boost their status.

Waste of time befriending good looking people, 9/10 times you gonna get what happened to you.
If I had to take a shot for every time this happened....

If you are both ugly and non-NT, your life is nothing but a living corpse

But if you are ugly and NT or physically attractive and Non-NT or Physically Attractive and NT, then congratulations, you have a great social life

Real incels aka truecels are those who are both ugly(physically unattractive) and Non-NT
@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @benzocel

But if you are ugly and NT or physically attractive and Non-NT or Physically Attractive and NT, then congratulations, you have a great social life

Real incels aka truecels are those who are both ugly(physically unattractive) and Non-NT
Yup exactly

Here’s a concise summary of your experience:
  • You went to a bar alone, where you usually grab a beer.
  • You struck up a conversation with another regular at the bar, who seemed to share your difficulty in social interactions.
  • He invited you to join him and a woman named Stacy at another bar.
  • Upon arrival, Stacy reacted negatively to your presence, and the guy’s behavior changed dramatically.
  • They mocked you, focusing on your appearance (receding hairline) and ethnicity (mixed white and curry).
  • Feeling uncomfortable, you quickly finished your beer and left.
  • You blocked the guy’s phone number afterward.
In short, you encountered a situation where a seemingly friendly interaction turned unpleasant due to the behavior of the other guy and Stacy.

This shit read like a parody

Here’s a concise summary of your experience:
  • You went to a bar alone, where you usually grab a beer.
  • You struck up a conversation with another regular at the bar, who seemed to share your difficulty in social interactions.
  • He invited you to join him and a woman named Stacy at another bar.
  • Upon arrival, Stacy reacted negatively to your presence, and the guy’s behavior changed dramatically.
  • They mocked you, focusing on your appearance (receding hairline) and ethnicity (mixed white and curry).
  • Feeling uncomfortable, you quickly finished your beer and left.
  • You blocked the guy’s phone number afterward.
In short, you encountered a situation where a seemingly friendly interaction turned unpleasant due to the behavior of the other guy and Stacy.
Shut up chatgpt nigger

:yes: :yes: :yes:

eh. I really do think it's both. if you're EXTREMELY good looking, yeah being autistic probably won't hinder you from getting a foid, but if you're a normie who is mentally retarded, I have a hard time imagining foids are flocking to you.

Honestly, I wouldn't ever go to a bar alone. If you're drinking alone anyway, just do it at home. That way nobody can bother you

He wasn't a chad autist. He was posing because in the modern cocooning phase being "introverted" and "insular" is hip. He lied to you so he could have a stool boy to act as a comparator, making his superior status all the more obvious.

Anyone capable of meeting a total stranger at a bar is not an autist. At best they are socially unpracticed.

My condolences OP, you did right blocking him. Next time save a tenner, buy a pack from the store and drink at home.
The mentalcel stuff is just a facade and a lot of those guys that claim to be "mentalcel" are usually also standard"cels"

Women themselves go for dark triad guys (that's if they're Chads, of course). This sort of dispels the notion of mentalceldom.

Woman don't give a fuck about man's mental conditions, they just care if you're hot or not. That's how simplistic they are with their little lizard brains. They're materialistic and superficial, and they only mostly care what's on the surface. They themselves like shiny things or objects like diamond and gold, and other opaque/opulent things.
I would still be truecel even if I didn't have autism