Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life Cycle of the Incel

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
Be Born to betabuxx parents.
get bullied and rejected growing up by basically everybody.
Take BP after Endless rejection.
LDAR during Jewversity.
Wageslave By Necessity after it.
Cope until he Dies/Ropes/ER.

AND NORMFAGS WILL STILL SAY LIFE IS GOOD AND WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE ARE ALIVE, FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS THAN LOVE, NICE WAY OF SAYING COPE UNTIL YOU DIE, BRUTAL BUT ITS THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO.

civilization induced shittery

Im in my 30s and all of those things apply to me. Never began.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a desire for the incel race

unfortunately normscum will never have it as brutal as us

damn there are many words i don't understand

l woudn't care if I woud be dead tommorow

Would be good thing tbh
Yeah. Death is not the worst case. It removes pain, but it doesn't give pleasure. It's a perfect nothing. No going back, no going further. Many philosophers ask "what is a nothing" but for me, a nothing is a dead. Everything in your body shuts down, no stymuly are feelt. No response. No thoughts, no sadness, no joy. Nothing. You don't exist, only what is left of your hollow shell called body

Welcome to life , where incels are more opressed than blacks in the 18-1900s , and also where girls with white guilt will ruin ur life and propogandize the youth and EVERYONE to hate u , for being a (white) straight man

Welcome to life , where incels are more opressed than blacks in the 18-1900s , and also where girls with white guilt will ruin ur life and propogandize the youth and EVERYONE to hate u , for being a (white) straight man
to hate you for daring to be non chad in jewish gynocracy.

Civilisations should have never allowed comfort they should’ve kept it high stakes so it would be impossible for sub-5 genetics to pass on to the next generation of trucel tier foids and men.
Society should’ve been designed in a way that nature could easily run its course.

Lol my mom seriously expects me to take care off her and my dad once they get old. They can go fuck themselves and rot in their home, i dont wanna see these terrible human beings.