Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistically, no memes, how do average looking men meet women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't think it's through online dating, I think that's mostly just for Chads. Same thing with cold approaches or picking up in bars/nightclubs, I doubt average men have much luck there. Not that I'd be able to get over my anxiety and introvertedness to do any of those, but I don't think people do those in my country anyway.

So, is it all just through having a social circle? Having many friends, going to parties with them, and finding women there?

Damn. So not only am I bald with various physical defects which would make women not want me if they did meet me, but I can't even fucking meet any even if I weren't bald and shit, because my social circle consists only of my parents (seriously, I have 2 numbers in my phone, mom and dad). Damn my pathologically avoidant personality and aspergers or whatever the fuck undiagnosed shit is wrong with me.

Yes, social circles mostly. Also work.

Social circlemaxx. Knowing people, that know people, that know other people. AKA over for us.

Social circle in school

outside of that, those average men are likely incel unless they betabuxx. working 40 hours a week and commuting a couple of hours? and these men are supposed to have social circles?

I don't think it's through online dating, I think that's mostly just for Chads. Same thing with cold approaches or picking up in bars/nightclubs, I doubt average men have much luck there. Not that I'd be able to get over my anxiety and introvertedness to do any of those, but I don't think people do those in my country anyway.

So, is it all just through having a social circle? Having many friends, going to parties with them, and finding women there?

Damn. So not only am I bald with various physical defects which would make women not want me if they did meet me, but I can't even fucking meet any even if I weren't bald and shit, because my social circle consists only of my parents (seriously, I have 2 numbers in my phone, mom and dad). Damn my pathologically avoidant personality and aspergers or whatever the fuck undiagnosed shit is wrong with me.
Not by going to parties imo, too many Chads and she'll be drunk.
I think the only way is through co-workers and classmates.

Just do it right ;)

Imo the 5/10 guys who get gf's are mostly very social and have lots of opportunities where they meet women. Most of them only get their first gf around 18-25 though. The slightly better looking ones (6/10) get approached by the girls mostly. Out of 10 normie friends I have, around 7 got approached by their current gf. Don't let you tell my sub5 redpill copers and cucks that a man has to do all the work. Its women who want their eggs fertilized.

good work environments and good social environments. ties with "real" people like old classmates and roommates.

if you have a lot, and i mean a lot of acquaintances, you'll eventually hit the jackpot and go to some kind of party where there are single women. single women are not interested in "boring" or "loser-ish" hangouts so it will be pretty hard to find them if you have few friends.

i've pretty much never hit that jackpot, whenever i went to a party it was fat couples hugging and slow dancing.

the men i know mostly wait for an opportunity to either come at them, or get very very close to them before they make a move. wait for interesting texts on their phone. etc.

School activities
work group
fellow retirement home patients

no other way. Cant pickup girls in public anymore or you will be ridiculed and arrested and mocked when she posts you on her social media

Social circlemaxx. Knowing people, that know people, that know other people. AKA over for us.
Yeah, I guess as a dude who literally only has his parent's numbers in his phone, it's over.
Just do it right ;)

Imo the 5/10 guys who get gf's are mostly very social and have lots of opportunities where they meet women. Most of them only get their first gf around 18-25 though. The slightly better looking ones (6/10) get approached by the girls mostly. Out of 10 normie friends I have, around 7 got approached by their current gf. Don't let you tell my sub5 redpill copers and cucks that a man has to do all the work. Its women who want their eggs fertilized.
I hate this world ffs.

Yeah, I guess as a dude who literally only has his parent's numbers in his phone, it's over.
Don't even have a working phone anymore ngl.

i'm going to make a thread to try and find out how many people actually have these opportunities but fail because too ugly, and how many don't have them at all

it won't be for outing "chads" or anything like that, private poll or something, i'm just curious

good work environments and good social environments. ties with "real" people like old classmates and roommates.

if you have a lot, and i mean a lot of acquaintances, you'll eventually hit the jackpot and go to some kind of party where there are single women. single women are not interested in "boring" or "loser-ish" hangouts so it will be pretty hard to find them if you have few friends.

i've pretty much never hit that jackpot, whenever i went to a party it was fat couples hugging and slow dancing.

the men i know mostly wait for an opportunity to either come at them, or get very very close to them before they make a move. wait for interesting texts on their phone. etc.
Damn, I burned bridges with old classmates, both school and uni, not that I was on good terms with them anyway. Plus I'd be horrified to meet any of them nowadays, because of some things in my past.

When I do go to work I doubt it would be different. People in this fucking country are savage animals, all they do is gossip and tear people down. Hate, envy is all they know. Definitely won't be able to get a woman there, wherever I end up working.

I have no social circle,no friends,no school or workmates and I'm very below average in terms of looks so I can't really know but I think they meet through social events and school/work mostly.

Damn, I burned bridges with old classmates, both school and uni, not that I was on good terms with them anyway. Plus I'd be horrified to meet any of them nowadays, because of some things in my past.

When I do go to work I doubt it would be different. People in this fucking country are savage animals, all they do is gossip and tear people down. Hate, envy is all they know. Definitely won't be able to get a woman there, wherever I end up working.
good luck with work because that's the only chance once school is over. different work environments.

yeah the gossipping is so intense, i actually called them out once because they spent the entire way we were walking home from work, just shitting on this one guy. and they looked at me like i was the bad guy and i went on their shitlist for it. what the fuck?

Yeah the gossipping is so intense, i actually called them out once because they spent the entire way we were walking home from work, just shitting on this one guy. and they looked at me like i was the bad guy and i went on their shitlist for it. what the fuck?
I hate this normie trait ngl.

Have money, status, or looks and girls will come to you

good luck with work because that's the only chance once school is over. different work environments.

yeah the gossipping is so intense, i actually called them out once because they spent the entire way we were walking home from work, just shitting on this one guy. and they looked at me like i was the bad guy and i went on their shitlist for it. what the fuck?
Yeah, but even if somehow at work there was a single woman around my age (doubt it, from what I've seen most of them are married). And even if despite my shyness or anxiety or avoidant personality or whatever, I was able to somehow try and befriend her. Even if I got over those, I'm fucking bald now. Bald. All my other ugly features combined are already bad, but being bald is a death sentence. Young women really don't like bald guys.

And I don't even want to get into the gossip and stuff cause these 3rd world societies are pure cancer, brutal.

Taking classes is a good way to meet women. Doesnt guarantee anything though. :feelskek:
My last time was a language course, next will probably be cooking.

Just to be clear, I am taking classes because I am interested in the subject anyway.

If you fall in the 4-6 range then find something that you're good at that's a legit way tbh. Let's say you are a physics grad student you can attend some lectures and forums, chatting with women there is quite easy you just ask her about her field of interest and blah blah blah and get her number. Most women in hard STEM courses are not that good looking (3-6 range) and they are not THAT hypergamous or degenerate. However, there are 3 big problems for that plan to work
1.) You have to be in the 4-6 range. If you are Sub4 then it's OVER
2.) Such type of women are rare as fuck. You'll find that more than 80% people there are men and most of them are ethnics and ricecels with little to no communication skills( this can be a bit life fuel for the NT ones)
3.) You have to be somewhat highIQ and dedicated. Not everyone can excel in those fields.

Soycial circle and work/school, its harder for them nowadays though.