Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real world height in white upper middle class area

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I met my white 6'3 friend for coffee at a busy Starcucks. This is a friend from highschool and he is unarguably verified 6'3 when in socks. Among white men going through the Starbucks he was average or a bit below average height. Lots of guys in the line and hanging around were clearly taller than him including the boomer males.

Where does the 5'9 average height number come from. Remember they are counting like 5'2 Ricecels, 5'4 East Indians in the average, but all those guys aren't in the dating pool. Then there are all the normie and below white men who don't go outside, and don't hang out at Starbucks because its pointless, and those low tier white men aren't in the dating pool either.

The tall big frame men there like the guys I saw who had to be 6'6 and big frame, they enjoy hanging out like so many women flirting with them, female staff smiling at them and treating them nicely.. and having fun mogging other men and intimidating other men. They hang out for a long time each time they go to get coffee.

having friends is a fakecel trait,also no height 4 ur face

What good looking facehaver white guys of average and below height do here is they date ethnic women very successfully. But white women are still out of their league.

I'd say the female counterpart is like 5'7.5

i want to stab those faggots to death. thats what they fucking deserve