Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just realized I am the only East Asian fitness instructor among all the chain gyms in this big city

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
I am a certified fitness instructor. I work at a high end big chain gym in my city that has a pretty huge Asian population. But I realized that among the personal trainers, pilates instructors, and group fitness trainers I am literally the only fucking East Asian. There's like two Filipino guys as personal trainers who mog me and get hit on by white women but that's it, I guess they're Asian but they're not East Asian. We live in a big fucking city with a high Asian population, in a big chain gym, how am I still the only one lmao

I don't know what to think about this. I get it, East Asians often go for the white collar jobs that require college degrees and make a lot of money. My family members including my father doesn't look at my job as a "real job". They think it's a ghetto job. When I was becoming a personal trainer I got a lot of unwarranted comments from both family and randos like "dont you need a lot of charisma to be a personal trainer" jfl and charisma I am sure they meant good looks and height.

Last edited:
So that's why you have Zyzz as your avi. I always wondered why.

Brutal.

The charisma shit is n°1 required thing to do for all jobs according to norm plebs. Like being competent or knowledgable is secondary to those monkeys.

Brutal.

The charisma shit is n°1 required thing to do for all jobs according to norm plebs. Like being competent or knowledgable is secondary to those monkeys.
"charisma" is just euphenism for good looks, height, and just being white

I realized why I was hired and allowed into the enclave of the rich white space that is my gym. It's because they don't see me as a threat as an Asian man. To not be threatening, you either have to be a faggot or a beta looking motherfucker.

The only other male East Asian who works for this chain in a different city is a raging faggot who married an older white man who kept hitting on him and he is probably a bottom. The cumskins would never allow a heterosexual Chang into their enclave to threaten the status and strike fear into their men and insight lust in their women.

I’m currently going for medicine but might switch to investment banking instead

Apparently you get more money faster so I can just fuck off and retire early and never deal with normgroids again

Working fucking sucks

I’m currently going for medicine but might switch to investment banking instead

Apparently you get more money faster so I can just fuck off and retire early and never deal with normgroids again

Working fucking sucks
Medicine is more respected