Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

REAL experiment on ItsOver, Twisted, FaceAndLMS and Zyros. Ratings are bullshit.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
They say ratings are bullshit.. Well it's fucking true and I realized that just now.. It all depends on location and who women themselves would prefer.
Ratings do matter.. obviously a woman gonna choose 6/10 over 3/10 but attraction comes into play when the difference is only 1 point... What I mean is that women can choose to fuck a 6/10 over 7/10.. 5/10 over 6/10 because they're more attracted to 5/10 and not 6/10 due to women's different personalities and brain chemistry.

So I decided to ask them who would they date.

V_Vy-0iLTN_BqBWXnCxfIw.jpeg

jecGX7DKTV2QJtSI8sdZfQ.jpeg

WYBsJrQJQXO7JVzYSRuBqg.jpeg

BTW Don't ask me for FaceAndLMS pic because I will never send it nor I will describe how he looks like.

Should I do more of these?

TIL Twisted mogs Zyros.

LMAO i told they wouldn' date zyros CLEARLY fake pics and femine look

ALSO btw i bet no one would date me ever for a million dollar

I agree that location is everything. JFL at giving Zyros a 4/10. Typical white girl says she don't want niggers BBC theory is a myth!

Invisible looks more masculine than any of those guys, Jesus, it’s ogre.

JFL @ "incels" who women are willing to date.

Twisted and Zyros are good looking, water is wet.

aaaand the 2 is the one I resemble the most.

I always thought Twisted and Zyros were about equal so not really surprised.

Thanks for my first sticky mods :love:

>Asking Femoids about their opinion
>Believing this constitutes a legit experiment
Anyway I always said people like Twisted are fakecels.

Zyros mogs over 98% of male population

Dude why tf your posts always go on important threads, mods wtf??

TheVman said:
Dude why tf your posts always go on important threads, mods wtf??
This is my first ever stickied post lol

I wouldn't like black guys

B-but muh BBC theory!!

Its also curious how every girl would date that first guy, probably has something to do with him being the youngest, age is underrated on this forum

Zyros of course looks like a flamboyant gay vampire

Holy fuck looking like zyros in 2018 isn't even good enough!

Weed, you're a savage

Jockcel said:
JFL @ "incels" who women are willing to date.

Well I hope everyone is happy that I am incel now. And her rating of me is inline with what I say on here.

Robinxyz said:
Is Twisted a virgin?

Well he claims so but I've yet to be convinced the entire thing isn't a LARP tbh.

@theVman trolling of Zyros cracks me up every time.

BBC copers on suicide watch

Fucking LMAO at her rating.
Also invisible/faceandlms BTFO.

Females rate low with one on one interaction to appear less slutty

lol at asking a woman what she thinks, never a good idea. I thought that much was obvious by now.

DankIncel said:
>Asking Femoids about their opinion
>Believing this constitutes a legit experiment

@twisted isnt that bad but his whole picture frame and length is wack. His skullshape is also shit really low FWHR. But if women can see trough that then its okay. Also how the fuck did you get facelms his picture you defo used that one from google lmfao.

You're a quality poster man I always love to see your threads

itsOVER said:
Well he claims so but I've yet to be convinced the entire thing isn't a LARP tbh.

I believe this guy is actually autistic

Facade said:
You're a quality poster man I always love to see your  threads

I believe this guy is actually autistic

Thank you ❤

Twisted said:
What did those girls look like out of interest and were those the only ones you asked?

You can PM me their picture if you want, had loads of users PM me their pic and have never exposed any of them.

Well I mean I sent you my pic before so I trust you lmao.

I will PM you when I get back home.. I am in a car alone listening to music c:

Twisted said:
Alright great, were those the only girls you asked?

Isn't this proof enough that you could get laid?

you should tell her twisted's height

also it's not surprising that twisted mogs zyros, he looks like a boy next door while zyros is twilightmaxxing. It kinda fits him but I'd still like to see him looking like a normal human being.

Maybe we need to downgrade Zyros to a 5, lol.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol or you (2+3)/2=2,5/10

True but I think that's sort of to be expected when you put me alongside 2 guys who so obviously mog me. Just like how an incel looks even worse next to 2 normies, or a normie looks worse when stood next to 2 Chads.

I sure won't be losing any sleep over this mind, I already knew I was ugly. Didn't know Zyros was tho!

JFL @ those bipolar ratings.

Seems like you're either hot, unattractive, or ugly in the eyes of women. There's no middle ground.

the second guy has much potential tho. im not sarcastic but grow hair, get better haircut and dont act like beat down autist in the photo. Also looks the most masculine, like a guy who noone wants to fuck with (no pun). if this is sb from here he seriously needs to gtfo of ldaring and looksmak in a masculine direction. even more so if nt. also ofc lift and get swole goes without saying.

Why are all of the names Thai names?

itsOVER said:
True but I think that's sort of to be expected when you put me alongside 2 guys who so obviously mog me. Just like how an incel looks even worse next to 2 normies, or a normie looks worse when stood next to 2 Chads.

I sure won't be losing any sleep over this mind, I already knew I was ugly. Didn't know Zyros was tho!

What do people on this forum rate you 4 PSL right?

kvn said:
the second guy has much potential tho. im not sarcastic but grow hair, get better haircut and dont act like beat down autist in the photo. Also looks the most masculine, like a guy who noone wants to fuck with (no pun). if this is sb from here he seriously needs to gtfo of ldaring and looksmak in a masculine direction. even more so if nt. also ofc lift and get swole goes without saying.

Hahaha, it's me buddy boyo. And I assure you I don't look anything remotely like a 'guy who no one wants to fuck with' IRL. 56kg, no muscle, 5ft 7. Yeah, it wasn't a great photo, made worse because facial hair in SEA is considered ugly and low class, but I don't look great either way.

I've grown my hair since then (buzzcut did look shit on me), though as I'm NW2 it's still not great (getting a transplant next month though to sort that out).

Pic now: https://imgur.com/a/xCVKl

As you can see longer hair improves me slightly but because of my shit hairline it's still not good. Lower third is also a shitshow and I don't have the money to get it fixed right now. Well I could afford a chin implant, but I really need wraparounds which cost a lot more as the entire lower third is crap.

Incel_Dikshit said:
What do people on this forum rate you 4 PSL right?

That's what lookism said and seems to generally be the consensus on this forum. On that specific pic I looked worse than average though thanks to shitty facial hair + I'd just recently buzzcut my hair which turnedout to be a terrible mistake.

subsaharan said:
Why are all of the names Thai names?

Probably cos he's been swiping right in Thailand recenly. It'd be difficult to do this in the west as all of us get few/no matches there (apart from Twisted who is a total autist or LARPer).

itsOVER said:
Hahaha, it's me buddy boyo. And I assure you I don't look anything remotely like a 'guy who no one wants to fuck with' IRL. 56kg, no muscle, 5ft 7. Yeah, it wasn't a great photo, made worse because facial hair in SEA is considered ugly and low class, but I don't look great either way.

I've grown my hair since then (buzzcut did look shit on me), though as I'm NW2 it's still not great (getting a transplant next month though to sort that out).

Pic now: https://imgur.com/a/xCVKl

As you can see longer hair improves me slightly but because of my shit hairline it's still not good. Lower third is also a shitshow and I don't have the money to get it fixed right now. Well I could afford a chin implant, but I really need wraparounds which cost a lot more as the entire lower third is crap.

ah fuck, the height :(  i would still be convinced its not over for you if you were at least 180. Hoever you should still lift (as should every man) to at least not be a stick figure. You look russian as fuck btw. the hair is shit even longer, but not for long hopefully. good luck

kvn said:
ah fuck, the height :(  i would still be convinced its not over for you if you were at least 180. Hoever you should still lift (as should every man) to at least not be a stick figure. You look russian as fuck btw. the hair is shit even longer, but not for long hopefully. good luck

It's over in the west. I'll re-ascend when I move back to Asia in 2 months. Just LDAR'ing until then and doing soft looksmaxing stuff like hair transplant. Thinking about flying to Poland to get upper eyelid fillers for hooded eyes too. Will get fat grafts for lower eyelids while I'm at it to remove the dark circles.

Really the thing that would make a MASSIVE difference is wraparound jaw implants as my lower third...well, you can see it's just LOL. But they only do them in America and it's like $15,000 which is way beyond my budget right now.

I'm lifting a bit just to cut bodyfat down to 10% (don't think it'll make any difference but I gotta have some cope for the next couple of months). Don't believe 'getting big' in terms of muscle makes any difference to women though, that's why most lifters quit within 6 months.

Lol they rated Zyros a fucking 4 and that other guy who's average looking a fucking 2!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

THEY LITERALLY PUT HIM IN THE SAME REALM AS DEFORMED PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT DEFORMED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS OVER FOR EVERYONE

Twisted said:
Do you know your bf%?

I know you claim you have recessed bones but surely getting to a lower body fat will still be an improvement?

I'm gonna find out this week. Gonna go to one of those air displacement pods to find it out accurately. Pics on the internet seem to suggest around 20% but I can't really believe that given I'm only 56kg. We'll find out soon tho.

To be fair I don't know FOR SURE I have recessed bones but given I'm hardly fat to begin with and still have a round potato face that seems the most likely explanation. Maybe lowering body fat will be an improvement, maybe it won't. I feel like I should at least try, then if it's NOT an improvement I can stuff my face with chocolate without feeling any guilt about being a 'volcel'.

Twisted said:
Explain what air displacement pods are. Might try and find out what my bodyfat is too

These things: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/faculties/science-and-technology/for-business/health-testing-services/fitness-services/bodpod

Apparently they're pretty accurate - better than just taking measurements of your body. CopingGymcel said they were legit too and he's fairly clued up on health and fitness stuff.

HOLY SHIT, its over for @FaceandLMS

i'm sending you a virtual hug, come hug me bruddah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back