Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Raw video of the leader of the Men's Rights Revolutionary Movement giving an inspiring speech to incels

It is all true and I implore you and our other comrades to please join us over on discord where the revolutionary movement is beginning to take shape in its incipient stages.
I will

Amazing vid captain
The intelligence service is very proud

Amazing vid captain
The intelligence service is very proud
Thank you my venerable comrade for your kind words of support. I look forward to discussing the implementation of your intelligence service plans when we have the opportunity to do so.

Sieg Heil Elliot Rodger!

Extremely based, I just liked and subscribed.

Getting 47 subscribers in the span of 3 days is very good. But I doubt this channel is gonna last long. The YT jew mods are gonna take it down soon enough
I appreciate the support my loyal comrade as always. But yeah, I was maximally careful when making that particular recording last week and made sure that everything I said and did was both lawful and in full compliance with the woke sensibilities of the heebs who run jewTube. That being said, if it is taken down, our contingency plan is to just relocate to Rumble and then spread our incel power propaganda there with complete impunity and likewise reach more aggrieved men whilst doing so.

How to get arrested 101.

This is very dangerous territory and, some would say, a stupid thing to do. Even if it isn't a trap or a honeypot, it sure does look like it to many.

It is very difficult for there to be a truly organized group of men that support each other, especially if they are low value/ugly ones. The first chance someone has to betray you, they will; you will be thrown under the bus by other low-status ugly men first and foremost, even before normies and women, since they're desperate to move up the ladder.

One of the key tenets of the blackpill is to trust no-one: if anyone out there comes with a message of hope for men, it is instantly a red flag for those who truly understand and embrace the blackpill.

There is little potential for societal change towards the better, and not acknowledging this is simply shooting oneself in the foot; it is not understanding human nature and, therefore, not truly blackpilled. There is little hope for men, now less than ever before, and the reality is that it will only get worse. Nothing will get better in the lifetime of any single one of us. Hundreds, thousands of years in the future? Nobody knows; men in general have always had RNG against them since prehistoric times.

You'd likely be the first one to sell out if (when) the cops show up, which they will. Not because there's anything wrong with you as a person, or because you are weak (at least, any more than the rest of us), but (assuming you are not a fed) because any single one of us would piss our pants when handcuffs are put on us. This just looks like you are trying to cling to anything you can.

People, don't even respond and associate yourselves with honeypots like this. This looks like a fed, and even if you do respond - which I am risking a lot for in order to warn others here - the dumbasses in Silicon Valley will see a blackpiller disagree and they will likely twist is like "SO YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE!"

The organization of the disenfranchised men is a venerable cause, although one that should be kept within the most dedicated members of these forums in its beginning stages.

However committed this video may be to upholding the constitutional order of the US, only once the movement has become more organized should it go public with its propaganda.

Chairman Aurelius thought is the sun that never sets!
Yo are you legit juche? I used to like Jason Unruhe

Comrade brothers, it is my very great pleasure and honor to announce for you that the incel movement now has an official presence on YouTube, at least until such time as the normfags and jews decide to ban this channel. Please take a moment to view a very brief and inspiring announcement from the leader of the rw incel liberation movement who invites all involuntarily celibate men to join the cause of revolution. Incel Power!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLv_0WcXQGE

My god, a light in the end of the tunnel. Finally. Matter of time until the channel gets banned, though. I'll behind this until then.

Comrade brothers, it is my very great pleasure and honor to announce for you that the incel movement now has an official presence on YouTube, at least until such time as the normfags and jews decide to ban this channel. Please take a moment to view a very brief and inspiring announcement from the leader of the rw incel liberation movement who invites all involuntarily celibate men to join the cause of revolution. Incel Power!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLv_0WcXQGE

FUCKING THIS IS SO CUCKED WHY HE ISNT CALLING FOR BURNING HOLES ALIVE IN THE STAKE AND HAVING MARXIST ROGerISM AND SKINNING CHAD ALIV