Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Men's Rights Revolution has begun my brothers! (raw video)

Exactly, someone else has fucking brains in this thread. It actually disturbs me just how many users are so accepting of this glowie scumbag and how they're actually on board with his retarded fake ass larp. Even if he was legit and not a fed, his plan is dumb as fuck regardless. We do need change, but not like this. You'd have to be 100% clandestine about it, not advertise it all over the forum and you'd have to achieve it through illegal violent means
You are such a dumb, spiteful weak cock loving mother fucking faggot and every single time I try and inspire our comrades with my brilliant oratory and glorious message, you come in here and attempt to denigrate my honorable efforts on behalf the cause. Traitors like you will be dealt with in a merciless manner and we shall do unto you and your faggot ilk what ISIS does unto blasphemers and apostates or what Hamas does unto jew whores attending music festivals. I hope you die a painful death soon as punishment for your treachery and insolence.

You are such a dumb, spiteful weak cock loving mother fucking faggot and every single time I try and inspire our comrades with my brilliant oratory and glorious message, you come in here and attempt to denigrate my honorable efforts on behalf the cause. Traitors like you will be dealt with in a merciless manner and we shall do unto you and your faggot ilk what ISIS does unto blasphemers and apostates or what Hamas does unto jew whores attending music festivals. I hope you die a painful death soon as punishment for your treachery and insolence.
Dnr fednigger, ur not fooling me. Maybe some of the less skeptical users who desperately want something to believe in, sure, but not me. I enjoy these little chats tho, u sure are dedicated to this psy-op

Government pysop

Dnr fednigger, ur not fooling me. Maybe some of the less skeptical users who desperately want something to believe in, sure, but not me. I enjoy these little chats tho, u sure are dedicated to this psy-op
May Allah send a flock of horny goats to ass rape you to death for your impudence and insubordination to the leader of the true incel movement.

May Allah send a flock of horny goats to ass rape you to death for your impudence and insubordination to the leader of the true incel movement.

This.

That guy is 100% an FBI agent. He says hes from the midwest but doesn’t talk like someone from the midwest. You can tell he talks like a federal agent.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely retarded.

Completely fucking wrong. If you bothered to spend any length of time in his Discord it would become clear his behavior and rhetoric is inconsistent with that of a federal agent. Flamboyant? Yes. Edgy? Perhaps. But not a single thing he has advocated for or done in his videos is consistent with entrapment rackets or are otherwise illegal under U.S. law.

He absolutely sounds like he's from the midwest jfl. He's just educated and articulate and not a complete drooling retard like the schizos on this forum.

And you think clandestine means are the best way to make change? jfl, if that's your idea, you're the one larping like we can do some special ops navy SEAL coup shit. Or whatever jew infiltration nonsense you have in mind.

Every minority group historically has won their rights through mass political movements. Niggers had a whole war and marched in the streets, and eventually won. Foids made a big fuss and marched in the streets, and won. Faggots made a big fuss and marched in the streets, and won. So too shall we. Normies will not be able to ignore the ever growing numbers of incel men, assuming fuckheads like you are willing to exert a modicum of effort and get off the couch and join with the brethren who suffer the same grievances as you.

Now either join us, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way!

Last edited:
What do you expect to accomplish? Not a gotcha question, I just don't know what you're main goal is.

what is your goal lad? incels just wanna get laid.

You have impressive deductive powers my comrade and without providing too much specificity, I can say that some of what you suspect is indeed true. I have been the beneficiary of an extensive educational career which was afforded me by virtue of a priviliged upbringing. I now bring to bear all my considerable analytical, dialectical and rhetorical skills in furtherance of our cause. Finally, I don't fear exposure since everything I say and everything I do is entirely consonant with the laws of my jurisdiction (I am a lawyer irl).
Of course. Very understandable.

Video Game Win GIF by Morphin

If thats actually you in the video then post a pic of your boots with a timestamp. Until then, it is assumed to be a federal agent.

As for ‘nobody being prosecuted yet’… The FBI made an entire report on incels and specifically mentioned several users from here (and their real names) on the report.
Whoa really? When did that happen??? I didn't hear about that.

People here would rather make more threads about: JBW this, JBx that, Incel Trait this and other BS like it's a competition of who's the bigger Incel in here than actually come together and do something... :feelskek:

long live the IPF, the rest of you non believers or anti Darth foids can stfu

Completely fucking wrong. If you bothered to spend any length of time in his Discord it would become clear his behavior and rhetoric is inconsistent with that of a federal agent. Flamboyant? Yes. Edgy? Perhaps. But not a single thing he has advocated for or done in his videos is consistent with entrapment rackets or are otherwise illegal under U.S. law.

He absolutely sounds like he's from the midwest jfl. He's just educated and articulate and not a complete drooling retard like the schizos on this forum.

And you think clandestine means are the best way to make change? jfl, if that's your idea, you're the one larping like we can do some special ops navy SEAL coup shit. Or whatever jew infiltration nonsense you have in mind.

Every minority group historically has won their rights through mass political movements. Niggers had a whole war and marched in the streets, and eventually won. Foids made a big fuss and marched in the streets, and won. Faggots made a big fuss and marched in the streets, and won. So too shall we. Normies will not be able to ignore the ever growing numbers of incel men, assuming fuckheads like you are willing to exert a modicum of effort and get off the couch and join with the brethren who suffer the same grievances as you.

Now either join us, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way!
you actually think for even a second the feds would let this shit gain any traction whatsoever? Grow up

Your AVI and this vid is doing more harm than good. The only way a movement like this could gain any traction is by being discrete about it like in Fight Club. This will just put you on a watch list.