Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An interview with the Leader of the rw incel movement (RAW video)

No. And I am frankly getting tired of people asking and making those insinuations. If I was an agent for the FBI or some Homeland Security agency, I would be breaking all manner of protocols not to mention acting in a highly irrational manner since I have made every effort to admonish all of my subordinates to follow the letter and spirit of the law at all times. The way the federal government makes a case against organizations such as mine is to bring conspiracy charges but they need to induce people to actually engage in conspiratorial planning (e.g., making plans in furtherance of some collective unlawful objective). I do no such thing. Come and join us on discord and listen to the magnificent, Hitler like brilliant speech I make about why everything I have done is both lawful and legitimate.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlIClNwVIE

No. And I am frankly getting tired of people asking and making those insinuations. If I was an agent for the FBI or some Homeland Security agency, I would be breaking all manner of protocols not to mention acting in a highly irrational manner since I have made every effort to admonish all of my subordinates to follow the letter and spirit of the law at all times. The way the federal government makes a case against organizations such as mine is to bring conspiracy charges but they need to induce people to actually engage in conspiratorial planning (e.g., making plans in furtherance of some collective unlawful objective). I do no such thing. Come and join us on discord and listen to the magnificent, Hitler like brilliant speech I make about why everything I have done is both lawful and legitimate.
did you like bubble butts?

Is tooth rotting part of incel rebellion it must be

Well spoken and competent the perfect leader for the movement which will help incels. #VivaLaIPF

@Darth_Aurelius have you looked into teeths rot

@Darth_Aurelius have you looked into teeths rot
Honestly I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you mention that, though I suspect it is some meme floating around out there in the incelosphere.

It’s teeth rot pill look into it

I’ll watch this in a second

It has more to do with my constitutional inability to relate to women in a way which they find to be appealing or beguiling. As I actually mentioned in this very speech, I don't know how to engage in proverbial "small talk" and can't employ the sort of foul and degenerate humor that foids tend to relish. Likewise, I am not thugmaxxed despite my muscular physique and am instead a man of great sophistication, cosmopolitan virtue and exquisite tastes, all of which predisposes me to failure with women since they gravitate towards crude, crass animalistic men and not men of intelligence and virtue like me.

Based

From previous experiences and observations; i think a lot of people have motives and intentions to trash the OP down,
some are genuine, others are trolls, glowies and I.T. I believe these account for 80% of them.

From previous experiences and observations; i think a lot of people have motives and intentions to trash the OP down,
some are genuine, others are trolls, glowies and I.T. I believe these account for 80% of them.
Yeah I think they hate me because I have the willpower and the discipline to actually do what they can only dimly conceive of doing which is to mobilize our comrades in real life. They hate me because they are jealous of what we in the IPF and ILM are achieving. Likewise, some of them are, as you say, glowies and fedniggers who are seeking to discredit me in any way that they can. You can identify these faggots by their incessant claims that I myself must be a fed which is patently absurd because I am pathologically fixated on obeying the law and admonishing anyone who seeks to join us to do likewise. Anyways, I appreciate you having a more informed and circumspect understanding of what we are trying to accomplish.

I subbed. I like your voice.

What kind of AK do you have? I have a Century Arms C39. It's an American made AK. A guy at my job is selling a Bushmaster AR-15 for $500 I might get.

Do I have to take the shadedahadeda to join the IPF?

You're a fucking fool if u trust this obvious fednigger. Jesus how gullible are some of you? I expected better

you know it's a glowie because he defined incel

I subbed. I like your voice.
Thank you brother. I have been told that I have a voice for radio. Hopefully also a voice for standing on a podium in front of thousands of Incel Stormtroopers in the Elliot Rodger Memorial Stadium and giving a great speech one day.

What kind of AK do you have? I have a Century Arms C39. It's an American made AK. A guy at my job is selling a Bushmaster AR-15 for $500 I might get.
Romanian Century arms which I bought at a traveling gun show over 20 years ago when they were much more easily obtained and far less expensive then they are now.

Do I have to take the shadedahadeda to join the IPF?
NO. Islam is my personal religion but I would never have the impudence to try and impose it on my comrades. There is a sort of complimentary relationship between the Blackpill and Islamic fundamentalism which I will be seeking to elucidate in my forthcoming manifesto.

Thank you brother. I have been told that I have a voice for radio. Hopefully also a voice for standing on a podium in front of thousands of Incel Stormtroopers in the Elliot Rodger Memorial Stadium and giving a great speech one day.

Don't listen to the negatives. I believe some are I.T users. I think as long as its a protection
force against government tyranny then it is fine.

Don't listen to the negatives. I believe some are I.T users. I think as long as its a protection
force against government tyranny then it is fine.
Thank you my comrade and I too agree that the detractors on here are either IT infiltrators or merely jealous and spiteful weaklings who wish they had the fortitude and conviction to attempt what I and my brothers are actually achieving. We will continue to selflessly devote ourselves to the advancement of incel rights and hopefully one day become a legitimate political movement.