Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Men's Rights Revolution has begun my brothers! (raw video)

Is tooths rotting a part of the revolution it has to be

I lack vitality and virility. How do you have it as an incel?
On what basis do you infer that I have vitality and virility comrade? Neither of these qualities are prerequisites to firing an AK-47 which any child can learn to use proficiently, and they do.

Based deep voice commander , intelligence applauds you

On what basis do you infer that I have vitality and virility comrade? Neither of these qualities are prerequisites to firing an AK-47 which any child can learn to use proficiently, and they do.
I mean , I don't know exactly why but most of the time I feel castrated, with no will , nihilist. You look the opposite, or it's just my impression

demanding rights is cucked. What you want is the POWER to decide those rights

Based deep voice commander , intelligence applauds you
Thank you comrade. We need inspiring commanders to lead this revolution and follow in the glorious foot steps of our great and brilliant Fuhrer.

I mean , I don't know exactly why but most of the time I feel castrated, with no will , nihilist. You look the opposite, or it's just my impression
I appreciate the sentiments man. I am musclemaxxed and well trained in the operation of firearms as well as charismamaxxed but I have a constitutional inability to relate to and understand or connect with foids. Please consider joining our ranks over on discord, we need all the support we can get to mobilize the troops for our real world revolutionary movement. Heil Rodger!

demanding rights is cucked. What you want is the POWER to decide those rights
You have to walk before you can run brother and this is about making incremental progress and engaging our target audience with the sort of rhetoric that I know will resonate with their hearts and minds. Once we have built up and army as strong as the SS, then it will be time to consummate our political ambitions.

I
I appreciate the sentiments man. I am musclemaxxed and well trained in the operation of firearms as well as charismamaxxed but I have a constitutional inability to relate to and understand or connect with foids. Please consider joining our ranks over on discord, we need all the support we can get to mobilize the troops for our real world revolutionary movement. Heil Rodger!
I Already joined lol

Based as usual:feelsokman:

Based. Materialize MATERIALIZE matERialize.
Send evERy brocel roids.
Meet up anonymously in forests.
train and prepare.
Let the revolution begin.
Thank you for your support brother, we look forward to seeing you over on discord. Heil Rodger!

60lb Niglets in africa Hunt with them at a young age

God bless you Darth Aurelius

God bless you Darth Aurelius
Thank you my brother. I beseech mighty Allah every day that he bestow upon me the continuing good fortune to serve as leader for our glorious revolution. Inshallah.

All Hail the Incel Protection Force! All Hail the Incel Liberation Movement! All Hail Sir Elliot Rodger! Please consider joining our real world movement to vindicate the rights of all our brocels. You can support us by joining our discord here: https://discord.gg/yqg3HvMU

View: https://rumble.com/v4d7voi-the-mens-rights-revolution-has-begun-my-brothers.html

Well, I watch this and my mind goes immediately to the risk you are taking exposing your voice and likeness in this way. The fact you are from the American Midwest (if a truly rural area, where deep rooted modern right wing Americana culture protects you) makes this more possible. I also assume you are from a semi-affluent to affluent background. None of this is critisism per say. I don't care for ER's chosen actions, but I can sync with the constructive nature of what you are trying to do. Fair enough.

Last edited:
Well, I watch this and my mind goes immediately to the risk you are taking exposing your voice and likeness in this way. The fact you are from the American Midwest (if a truly rural area, where deep rooted modern right wing Americana culture protects you) makes this more possible. I also assume you are from an semi-affluent to affluent background. None of this is critisism per say. I don't care for ER's chosen actions, but I can sync with constructive nature of what you are trying to do. Fair enough.
You have impressive deductive powers my comrade and without providing too much specificity, I can say that some of what you suspect is indeed true. I have been the beneficiary of an extensive educational career which was afforded me by virtue of a priviliged upbringing. I now bring to bear all my considerable analytical, dialectical and rhetorical skills in furtherance of our cause. Finally, I don't fear exposure since everything I say and everything I do is entirely consonant with the laws of my jurisdiction (I am a lawyer irl).

You're welcome brother! Love this project. Seeing it seems pro-Islamic, when it materializes I can bring a significant Islamist backing for it. Hopefully there is a UK province, things are exceedingly cucked here.
We have several comrades in the UK who are very well established and who are highly committed to organizing fellow brocels in real life.

おもしろい。

We're getting hit with the C.I.A Heart attack gun with this one.

Thank you my comrade. We in the IPF/ILM are the supernova of basedness and it radiates out like a purifying nuclear force that annihilates all chads, stacy's, normies and jews that it touches. Join us my brother and embrace the power of incel solidarity!

I pledge allegiance to the Caliph of the Incels Sir Darth Aurelius, may the Supreme Gentleman protect him
TAKBIR
Thank you for your extremely generous words comrade. Allah will shine his illuminating light upon our efforts, thereby guiding us to a more inspired and glorious future in furtherance of enslaving all the promiscuous whores and liberating our brothers in arms. Inshallah.

This glows so much.
You have no standing with your join date and meagre post count. I giga mog you on both accounts and have done more for the cause of incel rights then any man alive. You should all be pinning a fucking Knights Cross with Oakleaves and Swords around my neck for my gallantry in the face of normie and foid/jew hostility.

Nationalism and fundamentalism are cringe, but I applaud your effort and wit.

Nationalism and fundamentalism are cringe, but I applaud your effort and wit.
Thank you for the extremely gracious sentiments my comrade. We are doing our utmost to advance this worthy cause in the name of all our disenfranchised bothers.

They have nothing intelligible to say and cunts like him merely envy our glorious achievements on behalf of the movement. As I have explained innumerable times here and elsewhere, I am consistently telling all of my men to obey and respect the laws of the US and whatever other nation they happen to be domiciled in. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be making these absurd insinuations but alas, that is all they can say since they hate us for our courage, honor and commitment as they lack the testicular fortitude to even attempt to do what we boldly have achieved.

This.

That guy is 100% an FBI agent. He says hes from the midwest but doesn’t talk like someone from the midwest. You can tell he talks like a federal agent.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely retarded.
Shut the fuck up you ignorant fool. I have done more for the incel movement then any other man alive and all you faggot cunts can do is insinuate some federal conspiracy theory. Where are all the arrests and indictments? Why has nobody been prosecuted yet? Why do I always tell all of my guys to respect and obey the laws no matter what? You weak cowards who merely spend your days perpetuating a virtual circle jerk which will never go anywhere are merely envious of my undeniable charisma, charm and leadership abilities. Also, how does someone from the midwest talk? I spent my entire life living in two states in the upper midwest so you can fuck off with your ignorant and absurd aspersions.

If thats actually you in the video then post a pic of your boots with a timestamp. Until then, it is assumed to be a federal agent.

As for ‘nobody being prosecuted yet’… The FBI made an entire report on incels and specifically mentioned several users from here (and their real names) on the report.
Yeah and please tell me whether any of those users on that report are in any way affiliated with my legitimate real world political organization? What the fuck would a time stamp with boots prove to you? You guys are such a bunch of schizoid retarded fucks with your idiotic conspiracy theories and as such, you will never achieve political escape velocity and get anything done for us in the real world. Keep metaphorically jacking off on these forums while my comrades and I will courageously and honorably advance the movement to new heights of glory.

Exactly… its not you in the video.
My guys have talked to me on vc over in discord and they have heard my voice. I don't give a fuck about you and your ignorant pretentions as guys like you are traitors to the cause and thus even worse then the most vile negros and perfidious jews. My men know, trust and respect me and that is what is important. Now go back to your virtual circle jerk since that is exactly what the real feds want all of you cucked faggots doing instead of actually changing the world and embracing your destiny as I have done.

This fednigger POS not being banned on this forum is all you need to know about its current state

This.

That guy is 100% an FBI agent. He says hes from the midwest but doesn’t talk like someone from the midwest. You can tell he talks like a federal agent.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely retarded.
Exactly, someone else has fucking brains in this thread. It actually disturbs me just how many users are so accepting of this glowie scumbag and how they're actually on board with his retarded fake ass larp. Even if he was legit and not a fed, his plan is dumb as fuck regardless. We do need change, but not like this. You'd have to be 100% clandestine about it, not advertise it all over the forum and you'd have to achieve it through illegal violent means