Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Raw video of the leader of the Men's Rights Revolutionary Movement giving an inspiring speech to incels

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Comrade brothers, it is my very great pleasure and honor to announce for you that the incel movement now has an official presence on YouTube, at least until such time as the normfags and jews decide to ban this channel. Please take a moment to view a very brief and inspiring announcement from the leader of the rw incel liberation movement who invites all involuntarily celibate men to join the cause of revolution. Incel Power!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLv_0WcXQGE

got a fucking heartattack when you got banned

so glad you're back with another powerful message:feelsaww:

got a fucking heartattack when you got banned

so glad you're back with another powerful message:feelsaww:
Thank you brother and only by the power of mighty Allah, who has bestowed His favor upon our movement, have I returned to do His work on behalf all of our brothers. Incel Power.

Comrade brothers, it is my very great pleasure and honor to announce for you that the incel movement now has an official presence on YouTube, at least until such time as the normfags and jews decide to ban this channel. Please take a moment to view a very brief and inspiring announcement from the leader of the rw incel liberation movement who invites all involuntarily celibate men to join the cause of revolution. Incel Power!

all heil brocel 2024 we will rise

all heil brocel 2024 we will rise
The time is now, the place is here comrade. Soon all the world will come to know and fear our power.

The organization of the disenfranchised men is a venerable cause, although one that should be kept within the most dedicated members of these forums in its beginning stages.

However committed this video may be to upholding the constitutional order of the US, only once the movement has become more organized should it go public with its propaganda.

Chairman Aurelius thought is the sun that never sets!
Thank you for your gracious and extremely insightful words of support my esteemed and venerable comrade. We will soon begin to propagate our message across the virtual places and spaces of the web and indeed, around the world itself so that all may know that there are dedicated men of great resolve and fortitude who are ready, willing and able to vindicate the rights of their brocels in arms and fight the tyranny of feminism wherever it may be found. Incel Power.

I love it. Looking forward to more of your uploads. Cheers brother.

all heil hitler

Happy David Cronenberg GIF by NEON

I love it. Looking forward to more of your uploads. Cheers brother.
Thank you my comrade and we will look forward to hopefully seeing you join us and make your presence known on our discord server. Incel Power.

Thank you for your support comrade. Incel Power.
I will subscribe to the YT. If jewtube takes your channel down move to rumble or bitchute as they respect free speech.

I will subscribe to the YT. If jewtube takes your channel down move to rumble or bitchute as they respect free speech.
That has been my exact plan all along my comrade but thank you for your suggestion. We at the IPF have a excellent strategic planning staff who have been carefully contemplating the next stage of evolution for the global incel revolution and the jews will not be able to stop us now.

In the name of mighty Allah whom all normfags, jews and especially whores should rightly fear and on behalf of the brave soldiers of the IPF, I hereby bump this magnificent thread.

someone should archive these videos before the channel gets banned

@CopeHarderNow
@aesthetic_recon
@tankcel

someone should archive these videos before the channel gets banned
We have a proper archive on our discord servers but thank you for the excellent suggestion as I too believe that this content ought to be preserved for the sake of posterity and so that future potential aspiring IPF/ILM recruits may be inspired by this outstanding demonstration of loyalty to the cause, military power and dedication to bringing our objectives in to fruition.

nice video may allah guide us all.

i agree he looks like he about to go er im suprise the fbi hasn't raided his house by now.
Looking like you might do something is not sufficient for there to be reasonable suspicion that you will actually do something, although I do agree that the optics may be perceived as menacing. I have to wear the face mask though so that those IT cucks don't discover my true identity and dox my ass.

Looking like you might do something is not sufficient for there to be reasonable suspicion that you will actually do something, although I do agree that the optics may be perceived as menacing. I have to wear the face mask though so that those IT cucks don't discover my true identity and dox my ass.
true bro stay safe never show your identity.

At least we at the IPF/ILM are trying to do something on behalf our brocels instead of you guys who just sit around on these forums and lament your inceldom. Nothing will ever change until and unless someone is willing to galvanize our "community" and transform it into a real world movement, which is precisely what we at the IPF are trying to do. You should be pinning a Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords for gallantry around my neck instead of demeaning my good faith efforts to spread the good news of incel liberation to all the comrades via YT.

true bro stay safe never show your identity.
Thank you brocel, I appreciate the concern and I will take every conceivable measure so as to safeguard my identity from our many enemies.

Hamudi 2.0 for different reasons

Subbed

you know its over when this is what has to give you purpose

you know its over when this is what has to give you purpose
I have other irons in the fire so to speak and my own comrades know that full well. I am trying to restore myself to a career in academia which I recently was compelled to abandon due to market forces and other pragmatic considerations but aspiring to be an incel insurgency leader would be a satisfying and viable alternative to going back and teaching con law and philosophy to undergraduates at university.

I can't own a gun cuz I've been in psych wards. Good luck tho!

I can't own a gun cuz I've been in psych wards. Good luck tho!
Thank you brother. Allah will guide us to a glorious victory in our revolutionary struggle. Heil the Supreme Gentleman and Incel Power!

This is a good idea. The only thing we have over normies and chads is that we don’t need to compete with each other for pussy. We need to use that

This is a good idea. The only thing we have over normies and chads is that we don’t need to compete with each other for pussy. We need to use that
Exactly right. I have been making the argument that we as a sub-culture and highly insular minority group need to embrace an ethos of solidarity and camaraderie and form an actual, viable and fully lawful, rw political organization. I have already taken measures to begin this process and we have an ever growing presence on discord and now YT (soon Rumble and other venues as well). We encourage you to join us over on our discord server and to follow our planned activities there. Incel Power and Heil Elliot Rodger!

This is just the beginning. Incel power, my fellow brocels!

This is just the beginning. Incel power, my fellow brocels!
Absolutely my comrade. Soon, this video will go viral, either through the natural processes of online selection forces or through our own clever machinations and once it does, we shall have hordes of new recruits flocking to the inspiring banners of the IPF and the ILM in the hope of serving on behalf our noble cause. Incel Power and inshallah.

I'd join but I'm too physically weak and a manlet

I'd join but I'm too physically weak and a manlet
All comrades are welcome on our discord server and even those who are too feeble to defend themselves will be provided for as they will either be issues official IPF firearms once they have qualified and are lawfully authorized to carry them or, the trained soldiers of the IPF will defend them at any public rallies that we organize.

All comrades are welcome on our discord server and even those who are too feeble to defend themselves will be provided for as they will either be issues official IPF firearms once they have qualified and are lawfully authorized to carry them or, the trained soldiers of the IPF will defend them at any public rallies that we organize.
drop the discord brudda but cool it with the firearms shit I don't want to get raided by glowies

drop the discord brudda but cool it with the firearms shit I don't want to get raided by glowies
Firearms are an integral part of life here in the US and more importantly, are a constitutional guarantee which all citizens are afforded pursuant to our concept of ordered liberty. I lawfully own all of my firearms and use them in full accordance with the governing state and federal statutes. Also, the AK-47 is a weapon favored by many glorious freedom fighters from the noble Taliban to the courageous soldiers of the Serbian Armed Forces to the Blessed Mujahedeen of the Caliphate and thus has historical and symbolic significance for our movement and our men. Here is the discord link to our newest page: https://discord.gg/sPGpVAWA

Ok frist thing you know how to speak
Second you look tall with a good voice so nice leader
But the nazi salute will be seen as very bad by normies, maybe that wasn't a good move idk

Last edited:
Ok frist thing you know how to speak
Second you look tall with a good voice so nice leader
Thank you very much for your extremely gracious sentiments comrade. I believe I am a natural leader for the incel revolution precisely for those and many other reasons as well. I earned a law degree from an ABA accredited law school and am thus able to understand, interpret and apply the relevant laws which govern freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and the right to bear arms. I have been a life-long incel and, at the age of 43, have "seniority" over most of the younger comrades. Likewise, I actually had served as an officer in the OG Michigan Militia when I was a much younger man and have insurgency type experience and paramilitary training.

Thank you very much for your extremely gracious sentiments comrade. I believe I am a natural leader for the incel revolution precisely for those and many other reasons as well. I earned a law degree from an ABA accredited law school and am thus able to understand, interpret and apply the relevant laws which govern freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and the right to bear arms. I have been a life-long incel and, at the age of 43, have "seniority" over most of the younger comrades. Likewise, I actually had served as an officer in the OG Michigan Militia when I was a much younger man and have insurgency type experience and paramilitary training.
If is that so nobody is better than you in this community for that role

Bro has me feeling patriotic

If is that so nobody is better than you in this community for that role
It is all true and I implore you and our other comrades to please join us over on discord where the revolutionary movement is beginning to take shape in its incipient stages.