Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this guy ricecel edition

Chink manlet
Over / 10

R/AsianMasculinity would say 9/10

Facially id say a 5 imo.

Overall smv is over/10

Facially id say a 5 imo.

Overall smv is over/10
apparently hes not even 5'6 jfl but 5'4 its beyond over for him i dont even know how he got the motivation to gymmaxx for me its a 50/50 situation but i cant be arsed to do it im just too depressed

Like a 5 maybe since he also got a good physique

Face of an old man on a slayer body. Wish I had his ab genetics

For an Asian he looks about average imo.

Then again I'm not good at rating faces
Screenshot 2024 07 05 at 53129PM

he can easily score girls of his height and nationality but he'll face difficulty outside of that.

Chink manlet
Over / 10

R/AsianMasculinity would say 9/10
also highly doubt a chink like that could build that amount of muscle naturally, so he’s definitely on roids.

also highly doubt a chink like that could build that amount of muscle naturally, so he’s definitely on roids.
thats what i was thinking too theres no way he has the genes for that sort of body

thats what i was thinking too theres no way he has the genes for that sort of body
Then again he is t that big and most chinks have alright leaness genetics so maybe be is natural just feauding and abusing lighting and narrow hips

Then again he is t that big and most chinks have alright leaness genetics so maybe be is natural just feauding and abusing lighting and narrow hips
yeah but its over either way with that face and 5'5 height

He has a gf btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back