Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RAGEFUEL] HOLY SHIT TRUE CHAD IN HIS NATURAL ENVIRONMENT (Delusioncels and Cucktears GTFIH!!!)

The worst part is that guy isn't even known or famous. So you can't say status is what got him those girls. Here's a video of him battle rapping with andy milonakis.

What pissed me off more is women thinking they are entitles to 8+ celebrities

Cucc

Girls throw themselves at celebrities. Wow, I never knew. And only "good looking" celebrities get pussy.

Chad? That dude looks haggard and emaciated.

It's not so much about how he looks, but it's more about how he acts. I mean look at him, he just doesn't give a fuck. Is he drunk, high, sober? Nobody knows. He's the epitome of confidence and not caring.

man I need to everything max.

this dude got girls coming up to him and i'm just sat here in my office dicking around on incels.is

fuck my life.

ascend or die

man I need to everything max.

this dude got girls coming up to him and i'm just sat here in my office dicking around on incels.is

fuck my life.

ascend or die
Fucking this dude. If we don't improve our looks our lives will continue to be the same terrible thing until we die.

The worst part is that guy isn't even known or famous. So you can't say status is what got him those girls. Here's a video of him battle rapping with andy milonakis.

These whores are more impressed by a wigger rapper than Isaac Newton. In their circles, saying you banged this guy carries some sort of perverse bragging rights.
His looks at 19 prove he was a chad, obviously when you get old you lose your looks a bit but he still mogs most men and especially most men in their 40s.

So do you think chads don't exist at older ages? JFL at you.

How did you address Danny DeVito? You said status is carrying this guy but there is so many other celebrities with bigger statuses that don't get woman thrown at them at this rate even if they are more well known. So clearly his looks are playing a part in that.

"That dude looks haggard and emaciated."
I'm pretty sure this implies being ugly. And again your argument was that it was his celebrity status that was giving him the girls when again there is other more well known celeberties that don't get this woman thrown at them retard. How many times do I have to restate myself.

How am I a cuck for spreading a blackpill and truth? you are the one trying to spit it out coming up with copes saying its only his status.
1st post: WAS a chad. Mogging most men at 40 doesn't mean you still are. FAILED to make the case. Again.

2nd post: STRAWMAN. Cite where I stated chads don't exist past ANY age. You are obviously a cuck for creating a thread to suck another guy's cock and for continuing to blow him in post after post. Wow, what a stupid comment. Do all celebrities hang out near TMZ cameras in an obvious "place-to-be"? Also how do you know what the experiences of other celebrities are? You don't. You're simply making assertions. Assertions aren't evidence, dullard. Apparently you still haven't bothered to actually read what I said about DD. You keep (purposely) ignoring that DD's career on Taxi began precisely because he looked like a troll who lives under a bridge. But nice attempt at a "poison the well" fallacy. For the very high standard of being a "chad" he is "haggard" looking. Only a disingenuous fool would then make the non sequitur that this means I'm claiming he's ugly. Here's an analogy since you're not very bright. If a 6/10 girl were in a beauty pageant, she would invite a ton of mockery. This wouldn't imply that people are saying she's ugly. You continue to show that you're an autistic cuck.

Last edited:
These whores are more impressed by a wigger rapper than Isaac Newton. In their circles, saying you banged this guy carries some sort of perverse bragging rights.
Cucktears have to at least admit looks are 90% of what makes a femoid have sex with you. But ofc they'll just bring up a story of some average looking guy somewhere whose able to have sex with his looksmatch, because he has lots of money and status in his social circles.

Why do you think he said 7206?

1st post: WAS a chad. Mogging most men at 40 doesn't mean you still are. FAILED to make the case. Again.

2nd post: STRAWMAN. Cite where I stated chads don't exist past ANY age. You are obviously a cuck for creating a thread to suck another guy's cock and for continuing to blow him in post after post. Wow, what a stupid comment. Do all celebrities hang out near TMZ cameras in an obvious "place-to-be"? Also how do you know what the experiences of other celebrities are? You don't. You're simply making assertions. Assertions aren't evidence, dullard. Apparently you still haven't bothered to actually read what I said about DD. You keep (purposely) ignoring that DD's career on Taxi began precisely because he looked like a troll who lives under a bridge. But nice attempt at a "poison the well" fallacy. For the very high standard of being a "chad" he is "haggard" looking. Only a disingenuous fool would then make the non sequitur that this means I'm claiming he's ugly. Here's an analogy since you're not very bright. If a 6/10 girl were in a beauty pageant, she would invite a ton of mockery. This wouldn't imply that people are saying she's ugly. You continue to show that you're an autistic cuck.
-"Mogging most men at 40 doesn't mean you are" Than what does dumbass. Clearly what is mogging most men is his looks. You're just a retard who keeps thinking that only status is carrying him. Stop trying to cope into thinking you can ascend with status retard. Stop coping and accept his looks played a role. If anything it should show how far his looks are actually carrying him since his past chad looks are still carrying him into later life.

-Also your other reasoning. "You are obviously a cuck for creating a thread to suck another guys cock :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" JFL so posting stuff as evidence is dick sucking now. Your literal logic. You claim he wasn't a chad, I post pics as evidence and now that makes me a cuck, and since you like throwing high school vocabulary around, nice Ad Hominem.
-DD's career path and looks doesn't have anything to do with your orignal argument. Your argument was that status and celebrity hood is what is getting this guy laid. So even if DD was only casted for being ugly and remaining ugly his status and celebrity hood has grown and is greater than this guy. So with that logic he should be getting girls at this level but a logical assumption is that he is not. Or evidence would have surfaced.

-"You don't know what experiences of other celeberties are" "Assertions aren't evidence" Retarded argument right here, obviously assertions aren't evidence but logical assumptions can be drawn from what we know about how looks work. Do you really think ugly celebs can actually pull girls this easily?

- Haggard- Looking exhausted and unwell, especially from fatigue, worry, or suffering. Emaciated- abnormally thin or weak, especially because of illness or a lack of food. Here are the definitions of both of the words you used incase you are just looking through a thesaurus when you typed this. Both of these words have negative connotations. So to use these words you imply that this person is sickly unwell which is unattractive, you describe him as some old man on his death bed. Far from what he actually looks like

JFL at your delusional cope. Keep hoping that your status alone will carry you one day.

-"Mogging most men at 40 doesn't mean you are" Than what does dumbass. Clearly what is mogging most men is his looks. You're just a retard who keeps thinking that only status is carrying him. Stop trying to cope into thinking you can ascend with status retard. Stop coping and accept his looks played a role. If anything it should show how far his looks are actually carrying him since his past chad looks are still carrying him into later life.

-Also your other reasoning. "You are obviously a cuck for creating a thread to suck another guys cock :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" JFL so posting stuff as evidence is dick sucking now. Your literal logic. You claim he wasn't a chad, I post pics as evidence and now that makes me a cuck, and since you like throwing high school vocabulary around, nice Ad Hominem.
-DD's career path and looks doesn't have anything to do with your orignal argument. Your argument was that status and celebrity hood is what is getting this guy laid. So even if DD was only casted for being ugly and remaining ugly his status and celebrity hood has grown and is greater than this guy. So with that logic he should be getting girls at this level but a logical assumption is that he is not. Or evidence would have surfaced.

-"You don't know what experiences of other celeberties are" "Assertions aren't evidence" Retarded argument right here, obviously assertions aren't evidence but logical assumptions can be drawn from what we know about how looks work. Do you really think ugly celebs can actually pull girls this easily?

- Haggard- Looking exhausted and unwell, especially from fatigue, worry, or suffering. Emaciated- abnormally thin or weak, especially because of illness or a lack of food. Here are the definitions of both of the words you used incase you are just looking through a thesaurus when you typed this. Both of these words have negative connotations. So to use these words you imply that this person is sickly unwell which is unattractive, you describe him as some old man on his death bed. Far from what he actually looks like

JFL at your delusional cope. Keep hoping that your status alone will carry you one day.
OMG...I overlooked this. LOL Thanks for writing a shit ton more of nonsense you depressed autistic idiot. I realize your intellectual capabilities are limited but I will try to help you. Imagine this guy isn't a wigger rapper and hadn't hosted a show and done whatever else he is famous for. Imagine the TMZ cameras aren't there and he's staggering around in his ill-fitting sweatpants. If you think for one moment that those girls were going to walk up to him, then you're even more stupid than what you've shown thus far.

He's just average looks or slightly below, his status is what halo's him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back