Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL User gets a oneitis and then gets brutally cucked by chad

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
★★★
I can't believe users like this still exist. Death to oneitiscels
"im aware having a oneitis is cucked but mine is an actual unicorn"

This user has oneitis for a girl whose description just screams whore because she's nice to him (he's indian so you'd think he'd have awareness of his smv and logically think she's just virtue signalling) and he is full aware having one is cucked (foreshadowing his obvious future jfl) yet he chooses to have one while ON THIS WEBSITE lol. How can you not be blackpilled about AWALT. Muh she is so nice to me lol

Then a month later it turns out she's a whore so he wasted a month or god knows how much more obsessing over a girl who is a confirmed whore (holding hands with a 6'2 nt chad and getting fucked by him). This guy literally engaged in cuckholdry by letting this confirmed whore live rent free in his head, he even could've chosen a less conspicuous whore to oneitis who at least wouldn't have been fucking in that month period but he chose an obvious whore. It's like watching a movie with the most obvious ending.
Jfl at this forum still having such bluepilled users

@Lurkercel0 Over for you :lul:

@Pancakecel This is the final boss

“lurker since 2019-2020” when did this meme start lol? so many new users say this to fit in

just look at his oneitis threads and you know he isnt an og

This is what happens when try to outsmart the blackpill, it will always come back to collect.

A bit off topic, but seeing foids cosplay is suifuel for me.

It would be awesome to have a GF for a lot of reasons, but imagine having a foid do cosplays for you :feelsohh: and you could fuck her in cosplay, you could do a million gazillion things with a GF

Nigga i’m half anyways, what is this attempt at evisceration. My oneitis was with a tall shitskin anyways at one point.

@Lurkercel0 forsen is disappointed in you

Nigga i’m half anyways, what is this attempt at evisceration. My oneitis was with a tall shitskin anyways at one point.
yea but you made a thread saying you hate being ethnic so you look indian. You were bluepilled and got cucked, its just funny to see so called blackpilled users acting like this. Tales, girls hate shitskins.

“lurker since 2019-2020” when did this meme start lol? so many new users say this to fit in
I was here b4 the domain changed, back when the whole layout was different. I would say i was more bluepilled during 2020 THOUGH. I waited to make an account since youngcels were told to wait and see if puberty ascended them. I was in 8th grade in 2020 for reference.
just look at his oneitis threads and you know he isnt an og
She was my only oneitis for the length of two years. I acknowledged my mistake.
yea but you made a thread saying you hate being ethnic so you look indian. You were bluepilled and got cucked, its just funny to see so called blackpilled users acting like this.
I hate being ethnic because of my parents. Features and coloring wise I’m alright. Blue/green eyes would let me “cross the border” so to speak :feelskek:
Tales, girls hate shitskins.
I found out later from stalking her social media that she did date some tall shitskin ethnic at one point, it was more my height that fucked me up.

I was here b4 the domain changed, back when the whole layout was different. I would say i was more bluepilled during 2020 THOUGH. I waited to make an account since youngcels were told to wait and see if puberty ascended them. I was in 8th grade in 2020 for reference.

She was my only oneitis for the length of two years. I acknowledged my mistake.

I hate being ethnic because of my parents. Features and coloring wise I’m alright. Blue/green eyes would let me “cross the border” so to speak :feelskek:

I found out later from stalking her social media that she did date some tall shitskin ethnic at one point, it was more my height that fucked me up.
not many half indians look close to white, even nick kaufmann would look indian with brown eyes. Tales you never lurked and if you did you couldve lied about your age. No one who is blackpilled for 4-5 years has a oneitis who is obviously a whore for 2 whole years. Yea unless the shitskin was 6’3+ thats tales. Muh Im going back on my claims i hate being ethnic just because someone in a thread said I’m ethnic. “im only half” :feelskek:

@Lurkercel0 forsen is disappointed in you
Wow who would've thought.
He tried eviscerating me because I made a joke about him overestimating his dick size as a rice :feelskek: Wtf OP. I acknowledged my mistake already, I literally called it cucked in my og thread. Didn’t know someone would scour through my profile because of such a thing.

He tried eviscerating me because I made a joke about him overestimating his dick size as a rice :feelskek: Wtf OP. I acknowledged my mistake already, I literally called it cucked in my og thread. Didn’t know someone would scour through my profile because of such a thing.
Dude I made this thread cause those oneitis threads were comical, not doing so wouldve been anti climactic. I saw them in the past but didnt reply cuz i was banned. You said you acknowledge your mistake yet youre misattributing some hidden motive to make yourself look better. Legit like @Pancakecel said, the final boss aka the ultimate oneitiscel lol.

Last edited:
The power of having a oneitis is insane. It can make men forget everything rational and make them act as if they were under a spell

The power of having a oneitis is insane. It can make men forget everything rational and make them act as if they were under a spell
Yea but his oneitis was quite obviously a whore. Oneitiscels who have oneitis for virgins (supposed virgins lol) are 1% justified in their infatuation but he has no excuses

not many half indians look close to white, even nick kaufmann would look indian with brown eyes.
No doubt about that but I don’t have kaufmanns skin color or bulbous nose, y’know the things that make him look undoubtedly ethnic despite his coloring.

Tales you never lurked and if you did you couldve lied about your age.
I still believed puberty could save me or I could become more social as I aged. In some ways it did but I remain an autist. People did lie before the 18+ rule, we even had literal 14 year olds but like I said the attitude was that you could ascend easily through JBF.
No one who is blackpilled for 4-5 years has a oneitis who is obviously a whore for 2 whole years.
Not obviously, the awalt phase came later after finding out about the bitch, I felt disdain later. In my first year I was just attracted to that foid.
Yea unless the shitskin was 6’3+ thats tales.
I don’t know, he just had height going for him. Browns can easily date among their own if they are nt and gl.
Muh Im going back on my claims i hate being ethnic just because someone in a thread said I’m ethnic. “im only half” :feelskek:
Read, nigger. I hate being half ethnic because of my retarded parents, like I’ve said already. The only other way it hinders me is eye color and height. If these two things were covered being ethnic wouldn’t have been a problem for me :feelscomfy:,
Dude I made this thread cause those oneitis threads were comical,
As comical as your imbecilic attempt at thinking that I actually got…. Le cucked. It was a blackpilling eye opening moment for me, I wasn’t expecting my autistic ass to end up with her, I dropped my sphagetti at the initial stages. I thought my tales would make for entertaining threads, in my second thread I already acknowledged how stupid it was, your brain will cling onto some hope when it’s lobging for any kind of affection.
not doing so wouldve been anti climactic. I saw them in the past but didnt reply cuz i was banned. You said you acknowledge your mistake yet youre misattributing some hidden motive to make yourself look better.
I was blogposting anyways with those threads. Anyways it seemed like odd timing.

Last edited:
Having a oneitis should be classified as a mental illness. So should simping in general.

Yea but his oneitis was quite obviously a whore. Oneitiscels who have oneitis for virgins (supposed virgins lol) are 1% justified in their infatuation but he has no excuses
She was a virgin who didn’t talk to any guys during my first year, thought she was the exception but AWALT indeed.

No doubt about that but I don’t have kaufmanns skin color or bulbous nose, y’know the things that make him look undoubtedly ethnic despite his coloring.

I still believed puberty could save me or I could become more social as I aged. In some ways it did but I remain an autist. People did lie before the 18+ rule, we even had literal 14 year olds but like I said the attitude was that you could ascend easily through JBF.

Not obviously, the awalt phase came later after finding out about the bitch, in my first year I was just attracted to that foid.

I don’t know, he just had height going for him. Browns can easily date among their own if they are nt and gl.

Read, nigger. I hate being half ethnic because of my retarded parents, like I’ve said already. The only other way it hinders me is eye color and height. If these two things were covered being ethnic wouldn’t have been a problem for me :feelscomfy:,

As comical as your imbecilic attempt at thinking that I actually got…. Le cucked. It was a blackpilling eye opening moment for me, I wasn’t expecting my autistic ass to end up with her, I dropped my sphagetti at the initial stages. I thought my tales would make for entertaining threads, in my second thread I already acknowledged how stupid it was, your brain will cling onto some hope when it’s lobging for any kind of affection.

I was blogposting anyways it seemed like odd timing.
You basically got cucked since you formed an attachment and then got a brutal reality pill as black as the night sky

Half curries rarely have white passing skin tone, half curries are like mulattos in that regard. Nose and skin colour are just 2 aspects of face, many other features could be curry and cause the self hate threads. Yea the tale as old as time im just coloured eyes away from being white bro kek

I read that but didnt take it literally as u made threads in the past on curries and not just your parents. One drop rule is always applied by blackpillers so you differentiating yourself after making that many threads on curries is funny.

Last edited:
View attachment 1156901

Not obviously, the awalt phase came later after finding out about the bitch, I felt disdain later. In my first year I was just attracted to that foid.

I was blogposting anyways with those threads. Anyways it seemed like odd timing.
nigga edited and posted his hand

classic ethnic trait lol

even more comical than guys posting their face skin

You basically got cucked since you formed an attachment and then got a brutal reality pill as black as the night sky
Yes because I had remnants of the bluepill left in me, my survival instincts told me that this was the final chance I could seize since my teen years are basically ending. Like I told you before, I invested basically nothing into this who ordeal and lost absolutely nothing… You could’ve had a massive point if I did anything for her but one thing I’ve noticed is that ex-oneitiscels like me mainly were daydreaming up a fantasy based on any attractive foid that was nice to us, that is rare and your brain attaches itself to that person like glue.
Half curries rarely have white passing skin tone, half curries are like mulattos in that regard. Nose and skin colour are just 2 aspects of face, many other features could be curry and facilitate the self hate threads. Yea the tale as old as time
i don’t have bug eyes, dark lips, or a small forehead so i dunno. My islamic name cucks me a lot. Being self hating is just natural if you’re in the west if you’re non-european or non-NEA. Ethnic parent(s) suck ass compared to white parents.
im just coloured eyes away from being white bro kek
Yes, you are still an ambiguous without light eyes when half ethnic. Despite having the bone structure and skin covered I wouldn't outright claim myself to be actually white, that would be even more comical and retarded.
nigga edited and posted his hand

classic ethnic trait lol

even more comical than guys posting their face skin
Photographic evidence has more value than just claims, le comical xd. You’re trying really hard for sure, it’s amusing. Is that your response when your brain runs out of responses to dish out? The point is despite being ethnic my problems lie elsewhere, mainly my height, I can’t post my face here.
I read that but didnt take it literally as u made threads in the past on curries and not just your parents. One drop rule is always applied by blackpillers so you differentiating yourself after making that many threads on curries is funny.
So I should just larp as white? Again, that seems odd to me. Being half curry did hinder me but it’s not like I have to look like your avg mumbai resident to self hate. For the umpteenth time I’m at the border of both worlds.
:yes:

Last edited:
Yes because I had remnants of the bluepill left in me, my survival instincts told me that this was the final chance I could seize since my teen years are basically ending. Like I told you before, I invested basically nothing into this who ordeal and lost absolutely nothing… You could’ve had a massive point if I did anything for her but one thing I’ve noticed is that ex-oneitiscels like me mainly were daydreaming up a fantasy based on any attractive foid that was nice to us, that is rare and your brain attaches itself to that person like glue.

i don’t have bug eyes, dark lips, or a small forehead so i dunno. My islamic name cucks me a lot. Being self hating is just natural if you’re in the west if you’re non-european or non-NEA. Ethnic parent(s) suck ass compared to white parents.

Yes, you are still an ambiguous without light eyes when half ethnic. Despite having the bone structure and skin covered I wouldn't outright claim myself to be actually white, that would be even more comical and retarded.

Photographic evidence has more value than just claims, le comical xd. You’re trying really hard for sure, it’s amusing. Is that your response when your brain runs out of responses to dish out? The point is despite being ethnic my problems lie elsewhere, mainly my height, I can’t post my face here.

So I should just larp as white? Again, that seems odd to me. Being half curry did hinder me but it’s not like I have to look like your avg mumbai resident to self hate.

:yes:
i cbf to argue anymore since it's just running in circles, lets just call it a day

ill say my last thing: Yea hand colour isnt indicative of face colour, ive seen fitzpatrick 4-5 people with comparatively pale arms and hands

I can't believe users like this still exist. Death to oneitiscels
"im aware having a oneitis is cucked but mine is an actual unicorn"

This user has oneitis for a girl whose description just screams whore because she's nice to him (he's indian so you'd think he'd have awareness of his smv and logically think she's just virtue signalling) and he is full aware having one is cucked (foreshadowing his obvious future jfl) yet he chooses to have one while ON THIS WEBSITE lol. How can you not be blackpilled about AWALT. Muh she is so nice to me lol

View attachment 1156869

Then a month later it turns out she's a whore so he wasted a month or god knows how much more obsessing over a girl who is a confirmed whore (holding hands with a 6'2 nt chad and getting fucked by him). This guy literally engaged in cuckholdry by letting this confirmed whore live rent free in his head, he even could've chosen a less conspicuous whore to oneitis who at least wouldn't have been fucking in that month period but he chose an obvious whore. It's like watching a movie with the most obvious ending.
Jfl at this forum still having such bluepilled users

View attachment 1156870
Honestly it's an error that most Blackpill guys do
The important is learning

i cbf to argue anymore since it's just running in circles, lets just call it a day
I accept your concession, I made new points and added context which you did not bother to think about since you couldn’t spam le “how comical xddd” every five seconds, very attention baity thread indeed.
ill say my last thing: Yea hand colour isnt indicative of face colour, ive seen fitzpatrick 4-5 people with comparatively pale arms and hands
Yeah you’re quite obstinate, yeah I don’t think I’ll ever post my face here but I wish I could, if I did have problems with my looks being affected by my ethnicity I would, quite very obviously, post it a lot. Being socially stunted and a lack of life experience led me here and it made me self hating. Even if I fit your mental image of me I would still be the same as I am now.

Did you get so butthurt about “chinese inches”? :lul:

This is what happens when try to outsmart the blackpill, it will always come back to collect.
You can’t change the rules of the game.

Did you get so butthurt about “chinese inches”? :lul:
Dude this is one of the most embarrassing things ive seen on this forum and people are agreeing with me, that’s why i posted it. Just because you dont like my iq threads doesnt mean you can make such claims with no evidence.

Dude this is one of the most embarrassing things ive seen on this forum and people are agreeing with me, that’s why i posted it. Just because you dont like my iq threads doesnt mean you can make such claims with no evidence.
Going through someone’s post history to find anything bad posted and making a thread about it because he offended you just seems kind of pathetic to me is all

Going through someone’s post history to find anything bad posted and making a thread about it because he offended you just seems kind of pathetic to me is all
Why would i be offended? My dick is 7 inches. I remembered those threads from before cuz they were comical and i saw some oneitiscel shit on tiktok. I couldnt reply to the last one before cuz i was banned from march to april

Dude this is one of the most embarrassing things ive seen on this forum and people are agreeing with me,
Barely anybody gave a fuck about this thread, what are you even on about. Most responses aren’t bashful like you’re claiming. I clarified already that I invested nothing into her, just talked a couple of times and got attached because my teen years were ending. I called having a oneitis cucked in my first thread and acknowledged awalt and how bluepilled it was to have a oneitis in the second. So you see how one might think that you have no points and are sperging out because of a simple joke.
that’s why i posted it. Just because you dont like my iq threads doesnt mean you can make such claims with no evidence.
Quite high iq to give up and run away when someone engages with your arguments…

Barely anybody gave a fuck about this thread, what are you even on about. Most responses aren’t bashful like you’re claiming. I clarified already that I invested nothing into her, just talked a couple of times and got attached because my teen years were ending. I called having a oneitis cucked in my first thread and acknowledged awalt in the second. So you see how one might think that you have no points and are sperging out because of a simple joke.

i dont have time to argue im playing cs2 rn

Barely anybody gave a fuck about this thread, what are you even on about. Most responses aren’t bashful like you’re claiming. I clarified already that I invested nothing into her, just talked a couple of times and got attached because my teen years were ending. I called having a oneitis cucked in my first thread and acknowledged awalt in the second. So you see how one might think that you have no points and are sperging out because of a simple joke.

bros mad i made a thread on him

its not personal

my dick is 7 inches i dont care. i saw those threads before but couldnt reply because i was banned from like early march to mid april

bros mad i made a thread on him
Holy shit someone using tiktok lingo is calling me a newfag, man this reality has taken a weird turn.
its not personal
Yeah, I don’t buy that. It’s quite obvious you tried and failed to make an evisceration against me. If it wasn’t personal you would’ve made a general oneitiscel thread not “JFL USER GETS BRUTALLY CUCKED AND SPIT ON”. You ignored the context and the content of my threads to try and make it seem like I committed some grave sin. You kept trying to provoke me to no avail too with what you thought to be my insecurities. I’m still awaiting a response to my replies from you.
my dick is 7 inches i dont care. i saw those threads before but couldnt reply because i was banned from like early march to mid april
The timing is very suspicious. Anyways I don’t hold grudges but your post history is fucking laughable, like you manage to outsperg me with shit like “I want white women” and “I love taking cumskins futures”@Bianor jfl. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
These kids never learn.

Holy shit someone using tiktok lingo is calling me a newfag, man this reality has taken a weird turn.

Yeah, I don’t buy that. It’s quite obvious you tried and failed to make an evisceration against me. If it wasn’t personal you would’ve made a general oneitiscel thread not “JFL USER GETS BRUTALLY CUCKED AND SPIT ON”. You ignored the context and the content of my threads to try and make it seem like I committed some grave sin. You kept trying to provoke me to no avail too with what you thought to be my insecurities. I’m still awaiting a response to my replies from you.

The timing is very suspicious. Anyways I don’t hold grudges but your post history is fucking laughable, like you manage to outsperg me with shit like “I want white women” and “I love taking cumskins futures”@Bianor jfl. :feelshaha:
View attachment 1156988
you’re still mad i made the thread lol. i literally copy pasted the context of your threads and people are clowning you. Just accept you made a mistake and stop writing essays, retard. Small dick is aristocratic its a shame mine is NIGGER tier :feelsUgh:

you’re still mad i made the thread lol. i literally copy pasted the context of your threads and people are clowning you.
Laughable bait when one person saying "over for you" = being outcasted by the entire forum. Do you have a limit on how many responses you can come up with? Your behavior is kinda strange and hyena-like too, see how you bump a basically day old thread to get more responses...
:forcedsmile:
Just accept you made a mistake and stop writing essays, retard.
Like I already said I accepted that it was a mistake in the second thread and in the first I called having an oneitis cucked but couldn't stop myself due to finally getting way taller and becoming better looking. Again, there was no investment of any sort, it just confirmed AWALT for me irl. My mind would obviously form some semblance of hope with the only foid that had given me good memories in years. When you ignore context and sensationalize something, it's quite obv I'll object to it. You'll ignore this point like you've been ignoring anything rational to gain more attention like a menopausal foid.

Laughable bait when one person saying "over for you" = being outcasted by the entire forum. Do you have a limit on how many responses you can come up with? Your behavior is kinda strange and hyena-like too, see how you bump a basically day old thread to get more responses...
:forcedsmile:

Like I already said I accepted that it was a mistake in the second thread and in the first I called having an oneitis cucked but couldn't stop myself due to finally getting way taller and becoming better looking. Again, there was no investment of any sort, it just confirmed AWALT for me irl. My mind would obviously form some semblance of hope with the only foid that had given me good memories in years. When you ignore context and sensationalize something, it's quite obv I'll object to it. You'll ignore this point like you've been ignoring anything rational to gain more attention like a menopausal foid.
More essays LOL

added to my ignore list

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back