Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some of the most infuriatingly libshit men's advice I've heard in quite some time

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHkhTIEe254

@1:03:46

LISTENING TO THIS CUCK GIVE ADVICE ANGERED ME SO MUCH I PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL

Here are some of of the things he actually advises in 2024:

1. Be platonic friends with a woman, talk to them in a way you would talk to a man, so you learn how to talk to women.

NO THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED AND EVERY MAN KNOWS THIS IS INTUITIVELY TRUE. MEN AND WOMEN ARE CLEARLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. WITH A MAN YOU CAN TALK SHIT ESPECIALLY TOPICS THAT INFURIATE FEMALES, LIKE ECONOMICS AND HISTORY, AS WELL AS PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE. JUST BECAUSE YOU TALK TO WOMEN PLATONICALLY DOESN'T MEAN THAT CAN TRANSLATE INTO THE SKILL OF ACTUALLY ESCALATING. IN FACT ITS EVEN WORSE, BECAUSE IT CONDITIONS YOU AS AN INCEL MAN TO KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE AS A PLATONIC FRIEND THAT RESPECTS FEMALE BOUNDARIES. A COWARD. AN INCEL WITH PLATONIC FEMALE FRIENDS IS JUST A FAGGOT.

2. There's no definition of what a man is

FAG ADVICE FOR FAG CULTURE. ITS NOT SIMPLY THAT THIS IS BIOLOGICALLY UNTRUE EXCEPT FOR RARE INTERSEX, ITS THAT IT IMPLIES WEAK SHORT MEN ARE AS EQUALLY SEXUALLY VIABLE AS A CHAD WHICH IS JUST DANGEROUSLY UNTRUE ADVICE.

3. Be who you are, because people will accept it.

I KNOW WHO I AM-- I AM A DERANGED RABIDLY RACIST INCEL WITH EXTREMELY PESSIMISTIC VIEWS. I WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. IF THE ONLY SITE WHERE I CAN EXIST WITHOUT GETTING BANNED IS INCELS. IS, THEN I AM CLEARLY AN INCEL THAT CAN ONLY BE TOLERATED BY OTHER INCELS.

4. It's okay to not be financially successful, because the world is not as prosperous as it used to be. It's okay to struggle, and be a victim.

OKAY JUST BE A BROKIE SHOW UP ON THE ONLY DATE YOU GET IN A MONTH AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WERE A VICTIM, AND THEN ASK THAT SHE PAY, BECAUSE SHE MAKES MORE DRIZZLE DRIZZLE. REAL CHAD MOVE, ID LIKE TO SEE A 5'3 BUCKTOOTH CHINK PULL OFF

5. Female friends have good advice, and will help you date and fit in.

FUCK NO. ALL FEMALE ADVICE IS AWFUL, THEY DON'T CATER ADVICE TO LOW SMV MEN, BECAUSE THEIR FEEBLE UNIMAGINATIVE MINDS ARE INCAPABLE OF EMPATHY FOR UGLY MEN.

6. Figure out who you are, and what you like to do, so that can be yourself comfortably, and that way women will come to you naturally.

I KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I LIKE TO DO. I AM A 5'2 CHINK AND I LIKE TO MASTURBATE FOR HOURS TO HENTAI, LISTEN TO OBSCURE SPEED METAL, AND WRITE RACIST MANIFESTOS ON INCELS.IS ALL DAY. I DONT LIKE TO GO OUT OR DO ANYTHING OR SPEND MONEY AT ALL BECAUSE I AM A CHEAP LAZY FUCK. I AM JUST SLAYING MOUNTAINS OF PUSSY THROWING THEMSELVES AT ME BECAUSE I AM MYSELF COMFORTABLY HAHAHAHA.

7. There's no unacceptable age to start relationships, you can be 15 or 50, there's no shame in being a late bloomer.

MOST FEMALES ARE REPULSED BY MALE VIRGINS BECAUSE IT REMINDS THEM THAT THEY ARE HUGE WHORES IN COMPARISON, AND CANT LIVE UP TO THEIR CHRISTLIKE PURITY. IT MAKES FEMALES FEEL LIKE PEDOPHILES.

8. When you watch old macho media, you have to acknowledge the problematic elements that were a part of its time and denounce it.

I DO THAT WITH AMERICAN PIE EVERY DAY I DONT THINK IT MAKES ME MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN, I THINK IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THAT MOVIE RUINED MY LIFE.

2024-05-24 04_10_14-Are Men Okay_ – SOME MORE NEWS - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Just do all that bro :feels: :soy: :soy:

Platonic friendship with a woman doesn't exist

Why do you watch this soy shit?

Also being friends with foids is useless. A foid friend is a another foid who rejected you

Why do you watch this soy shit?

Also being friends with foids is useless. A foid friend is a another foid who rejected you
BECAUSE I NEED TO BE ANGRY TO FEEL ALIVE

Lifefuel for 100 year old incels
It's never too late to self improooove your way out of relying on life support

And how does one attain "female friends" as an incel?

Men and women cannot be friends

And how does one attain "female friends" as an incel?
whoever wrote this segment is a left wing gay psychopath

8. When you watch old macho media, you have to acknowledge the problematic elements that were a part of its time and denounce it.

Tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay

I used to like Cody a lot in my bluepill days... Anyway, I watched the segment and I will comment on it.

So he begins by doing the leftist bullshit gender thing where he says being a man doesn't have a fixed definition :feelsseriously: But let's be real, it does. We all know what a man is and what a woman is. Everyone knows that, even the gender leftists.

He essentially wants to say don't do ''toxic masculinity'' by acting like a traditional man. But the reason men exhibit ''toxic masculinity'' is precisely because that's what women are attracted to. Women are not going to get wet at the sight of the wristlet male feminist soytard, she will get wet when she sees the redpilled conservative trad lumberjack Chad.

Then he says we should be friends with women. Platonic friends. That we need to talk to them, to listen to them. The problem is, women don't want to be friends with us. They find us creepy because of our looks and lack of experience with them. And why the fuck would a woman waste her time being friends with a subhuman when she could hang out with Chads, Chadlites and HTNs instead?

So he says talk to women, but don't talk to women at the gym. And he says that the more you talk to women, the more you understand when it's okay to talk to them. But again, women don't want to waste their time talking to us when they could be talking to Chads instead.

But to be fair to him, he does say that it's bullshit that men have to do the first move, and that is part of the ''toxic masculinity''.

Then he gives some generic braindead advice like ''You gotta love yourself first, bro.:soy: You gotta figure yourself out first, then you'll get women :soy::soy:''

FaJOTZDUsAE 34g

Yeah, easy for you to say that when you can grow a beard like that and you're famemaxxed and moneymaxxed from your 850k subscriber YT channel. This is his gf.

I’m a 21yo trans man, I came out when I was 18 and whilst my dad is one of the best examples of positive masculinity, I was still doomscrolling through gym bros to learn how to assimilate into maleness. As my phone figured out I was a young man I was algorithmically pushed into the manosphere and down the right wing pipeline. I’m too female, left wing and not insecure enough to fall for the grift but I was alarmed by how gradual the exposure to their radical ideology was. I understand how this happens to other men my age and I’m scared for every single one of us.

ok next time I see a foid I will hit her with the "wassup nigga"

I’m a 21yo trans man. I’m too female, left wing
This woman needs to be beaten mercilessly till she makes a man a sandwich, knowing her place in the world

I used to like Cody a lot in my bluepill days... Anyway, I watched the segment and I will comment on it.

So he begins by doing the leftist bullshit gender thing where he says being a man doesn't have a fixed definition :feelsseriously: But let's be real, it does. We all know what a man is and what a woman is. Everyone knows that, even the gender leftists.

He essentially wants to say don't do ''toxic masculinity'' by acting like a traditional man. But the reason men exhibit ''toxic masculinity'' is precisely because that's what women are attracted to. Women are not going to get wet at the sight of the wristlet male feminist soytard, she will get wet when she sees the redpilled conservative trad lumberjack Chad.

Then he says we should be friends with women. Platonic friends. That we need to talk to them, to listen to them. The problem is, women don't want to be friends with us. They find us creepy because of our looks and lack of experience with them. And why the fuck would a woman waste her time being friends with a subhuman when she could hang out with Chads, Chadlites and HTNs instead?

So he says talk to women, but don't talk to women at the gym. And he says that the more you talk to women, the more you understand when it's okay to talk to them. But again, women don't want to waste their time talking to us when they could be talking to Chads instead.

But to be fair to him, he does say that it's bullshit that men have to do the first move, and that is part of the ''toxic masculinity''.

Then he gives some generic braindead advice like ''You gotta love yourself first, bro.:soy: You gotta figure yourself out first, then you'll get women :soy::soy:''

View attachment 1166795
Yeah, easy for you to say that when you can grow a beard like that and you're famemaxxed and moneymaxxed from your 850k subscriber YT channel. This is his gf.
why do white people always date people who look like their sibling

if you're on .is, chances are you've tried all this soy nigger advice before. We're tired of constantly losing out on relationships because we weren't born 6'5" and attractive. No amount of soymaxxing will change that.

'Be platonic friends with a woman, talk to them in a way you would talk to a man, so you learn how to talk to women." is a retared idea

Yes

Lets check that out. And we don't want to see the whole fucking video.
So with youtube transcribe, we find the segment quickly and at around 1:05:00 normie says:

"The quickest way for a young man to learn how to speak to women. If you want to know how to speak to women, you should become friends with women and not friends in quotation marks. Not women that you want to sleep with or date, but actual friends with women who you hang out with and talk to and play video games and do crimes and watch movies with."

Thats a problem.
I cannot do it with any person, I am actual friends with no one. So there is no example there! You fucking fucking retarded youtuber.
"Talking to a woman "easy" as just friends, in the same way as talking with a man and play videogames with a man."
How do you do that with a woman OR a man ? fuck off with your video.

View: https://youtu.be/GHkhTIEe254?si=Zgw_lI1dIcdPVnHa&t=3902

This video sucks. I am not going to watch the rest.
Good post Slayer !

Last edited:
Chad doesn’t even need to try he can just be friends with a foid and she will instantly fall in love and she will do the rest

How do these people have time to make a 2 hours podcast full of bullshit?

How?

I hope he gets stabbed by a deranged nigger at night like that one soy who got that not so long ago and his gf took the opportunity to make money out of his death.

@Low Tier Currycel nigga isnt this you?

@SlayerSlayer bro did u really change ur pfp to @Low Tier Currycel ‘s face jfl

Where the FUCK do you even find women to be friends with? Even if the rest of this shit actually worked it doesn't matter if you can't EVEN BEGIN TO ENACT STEP ONE.

Then there's shit like "be who you are" and "figure out who you are" what the fuck does that even mean?

I pray ever single "life coach," "adviser," "influencer," or whatever drops dead right now. The world would instantly be a better place for it.

Where the FUCK do you even find women to be friends with? Even if the rest of this shit actually worked it doesn't matter if you can't EVEN BEGIN TO ENACT STEP ONE.

Then there's shit like "be who you are" and "figure out who you are" what the fuck does that even mean?

I pray ever single "life coach," "adviser," "influencer," or whatever drops dead right now. The world would instantly be a better place for it.
What about finding homeless women to sleep with would it work or they want Chad and Tyrone?

maybe women would want to be friends with you if you're a total fagggot

Until he's divorce-raped.

There's another infuriating one. The active agenda to downplay young men's plights is so absurd.

the worst part is they believe what they say

How can you even listen to him for that long ? I swear i get a burning feeling in my chest and face spasms when i see him talk. The smugness, the mannerism, the dishonesty, i'm not even a violent person but would beat the dogshit out of this prick if i had to watch this live :feelskek:

Imagine addressing men's growing ressentment and "toxic masculinity" for an hour without mentioning even once toxic femininity (euphemisms like "liberated women" don't count) which is definitely a thing, especially now. Also pretending that men are not ok because of "patriarchy" , in a world where the social and cultural climate, from pop culture to education to the job market is unanimously feminist, when not actively man hating, this is simply fucking infuriating. Tbh if a based coup happened like uncle Hitler and his boys did i would just be mechanically distributing bullets to the head left and right without an ounce of remorse. There is no discussion with these people, they are malevolent lying scumbags. The best has to be that they pretend "helping" men, like the old lie that feminism helps men.

But this strikes me as grotesque leftist circlejerk in front of the inevitable. They are butthurt that even normies can't stand foids anymore. Other multilingualcels can confirm that this incel/blackpill culture or at least redpill with a very foid-critical touch is spreading in every western country.

Anyway won't be watching more of this garbage. :feelspuke:

There's another infuriating one. The active agenda to downplay young men's plights is so absurd.

Some good Points , like not Putting in Wrong / To Much Effort . and be Content with yourself .

But still the usual Gaslight to not blame OthERs and the pERsonality Advice .

Man need to calm down and Relax for Once .

Some good Points , like not Putting in Wrong / To Much Effort . and be Content with yourself .

But still the usual Gaslight to not blame OthERs and the pERsonality Advice .

Man need to calm down and Relax for Once .
They are some of the worst imo. No talk is better these love-yourself and work-on-yourself gaslighting. It only has the opposite effect of keeping men in the plantation indefinitely and invalidating their anger.

I mean you did a good job dissecting his cope but srsly...
Conor mcgregor who the fuck is that guy

Attachments

• conor-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.gif
    conor-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Why are you listening to a cuck?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHkhTIEe254

@1:03:46

LISTENING TO THIS CUCK GIVE ADVICE ANGERED ME SO MUCH I PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL

Here are some of of the things he actually advises in 2024:

1. Be platonic friends with a woman, talk to them in a way you would talk to a man, so you learn how to talk to women.

NO THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED AND EVERY MAN KNOWS THIS IS INTUITIVELY TRUE. MEN AND WOMEN ARE CLEARLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. WITH A MAN YOU CAN TALK SHIT ESPECIALLY TOPICS THAT INFURIATE FEMALES, LIKE ECONOMICS AND HISTORY, AS WELL AS PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE. JUST BECAUSE YOU TALK TO WOMEN PLATONICALLY DOESN'T MEAN THAT CAN TRANSLATE INTO THE SKILL OF ACTUALLY ESCALATING. IN FACT ITS EVEN WORSE, BECAUSE IT CONDITIONS YOU AS AN INCEL MAN TO KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE AS A PLATONIC FRIEND THAT RESPECTS FEMALE BOUNDARIES. A COWARD. AN INCEL WITH PLATONIC FEMALE FRIENDS IS JUST A FAGGOT.

2. There's no definition of what a man is

FAG ADVICE FOR FAG CULTURE. ITS NOT SIMPLY THAT THIS IS BIOLOGICALLY UNTRUE EXCEPT FOR RARE INTERSEX, ITS THAT IT IMPLIES WEAK SHORT MEN ARE AS EQUALLY SEXUALLY VIABLE AS A CHAD WHICH IS JUST DANGEROUSLY UNTRUE ADVICE.

3. Be who you are, because people will accept it.

I KNOW WHO I AM-- I AM A DERANGED RABIDLY RACIST INCEL WITH EXTREMELY PESSIMISTIC VIEWS. I WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. IF THE ONLY SITE WHERE I CAN EXIST WITHOUT GETTING BANNED IS INCELS. IS, THEN I AM CLEARLY AN INCEL THAT CAN ONLY BE TOLERATED BY OTHER INCELS.

4. It's okay to not be financially successful, because the world is not as prosperous as it used to be. It's okay to struggle, and be a victim.

OKAY JUST BE A BROKIE SHOW UP ON THE ONLY DATE YOU GET IN A MONTH AND TALK ABOUT HOW YOU WERE A VICTIM, AND THEN ASK THAT SHE PAY, BECAUSE SHE MAKES MORE DRIZZLE DRIZZLE. REAL CHAD MOVE, ID LIKE TO SEE A 5'3 BUCKTOOTH CHINK PULL OFF

5. Female friends have good advice, and will help you date and fit in.

FUCK NO. ALL FEMALE ADVICE IS AWFUL, THEY DON'T CATER ADVICE TO LOW SMV MEN, BECAUSE THEIR FEEBLE UNIMAGINATIVE MINDS ARE INCAPABLE OF EMPATHY FOR UGLY MEN.

6. Figure out who you are, and what you like to do, so that can be yourself comfortably, and that way women will come to you naturally.

I KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I LIKE TO DO. I AM A 5'2 CHINK AND I LIKE TO MASTURBATE FOR HOURS TO HENTAI, LISTEN TO OBSCURE SPEED METAL, AND WRITE RACIST MANIFESTOS ON INCELS.IS ALL DAY. I DONT LIKE TO GO OUT OR DO ANYTHING OR SPEND MONEY AT ALL BECAUSE I AM A CHEAP LAZY FUCK. I AM JUST SLAYING MOUNTAINS OF PUSSY THROWING THEMSELVES AT ME BECAUSE I AM MYSELF COMFORTABLY HAHAHAHA.

7. There's no unacceptable age to start relationships, you can be 15 or 50, there's no shame in being a late bloomer.

MOST FEMALES ARE REPULSED BY MALE VIRGINS BECAUSE IT REMINDS THEM THAT THEY ARE HUGE WHORES IN COMPARISON, AND CANT LIVE UP TO THEIR CHRISTLIKE PURITY. IT MAKES FEMALES FEEL LIKE PEDOPHILES.

I DO THAT WITH AMERICAN PIE EVERY DAY I DONT THINK IT MAKES ME MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN, I THINK IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THAT MOVIE RUINED MY LIFE.

View attachment 1166793

Soyshit