Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hope I'll be living in this shit hole country temporary

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★★
As I wrote before on a different post, my temporary residency visa got accepted however I have mixed feeling about moving her by force :feels: :feelsbadman:. I really hope I'll stay in this shithole country for only like a few years and then my dad and me will move out of here I'm still mad at my dad for moving here by force, I got no local friends, and I hope we can switch dentist unless I'll finally have sex with her. because I hate her. Because she has a partner, She fucking ignored my messages on Facebook Messanger, only views me like a loser client. But now I have motivation to avoid her more since I'm never going to get laid with her anyway. Especially because I was jealous and disappointed of her Chad husband. While I'm only a loser client who will never have sex with her like please make my wish come true! But well, I guess cause I'll try and get my teeth healthy to have motivation to avoid that fucking foid bitch. I hope in the future more dentist will be robots. So that way I don't have to see no more foid dentist. Since my dad choose for me. She doesn't even view me as a friend that fucking foid. I would rape her if I fucking could (in gta) Fuck her. All I can do is talk shit behind her back and hide my true feelings I hope my dad will move out of here in a few years. She's a reminder that I'm an incel, and I hate the local foids. This place is fucking depressing. Just living here makes me want to rope and fuck you dentist foid :blackpill::reeeeee::cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
your dad was running from something bud

your dad was running from something bud
I know, our former residents was expensive and I hate my densit so that's my only hope that it will only last a few years since my fucking dentist foid doesn't even view me a a friend I wish I could rape her (in video game) being forced to see that foid ruins my day every time I see her

Mogs me for having dental care.

I have subhuman goblin teeth and if I don't get braces soon I'll be fucked.

I know, our former residents was expensive and I hate my densit so that's my only hope that it will only last a few years since my fucking dentist foid doesn't even view me a a friend I wish I could rape her (in video game) being forced to see that foid ruins my day every time I see her
i mean by hitting on ur dentist u were asking to get rejected :blackpill:sorry to say

i mean by hitting on ur dentist u were asking to get rejected :blackpill:sorry to say
I would rape the fuck out of her if I could (in gta) I hope her husband is an abusive asshole because I would love to see her ass kicked or even get killed by him since she doesn't give me the time of day and just treats me like a loser client :lul::feelskek::chad::foidSoy::banhammer:

What the fuck u on about Ur dentist? Take Ur meds legit nigger you losing it or you're larping like some retard piece of shit

What the fuck u on about Ur dentist? Take Ur meds legit nigger you losing it or you're larping like some retard piece of shit
If I can I have a plan, that I’m going to try and do with her. It’s private though

As I wrote before on a different post, my temporary residency visa got accepted however I have mixed feeling about moving her by force :feels: :feelsbadman:. I really hope I'll stay in this shithole country for only like a few years and then my dad and me will move out of here I'm still mad at my dad for moving here by force, I got no local friends, and I hope we can switch dentist unless I'll finally have sex with her. because I hate her. Because she has a partner, She fucking ignored my messages on Facebook Messanger, only views me like a loser client. But now I have motivation to avoid her more since I'm never going to get laid with her anyway. Especially because I was jealous and disappointed of her Chad husband. While I'm only a loser client who will never have sex with her like please make my wish come true! But well, I guess cause I'll try and get my teeth healthy to have motivation to avoid that fucking foid bitch. I hope in the future more dentist will be robots. So that way I don't have to see no more foid dentist. Since my dad choose for me. She doesn't even view me as a friend that fucking foid. I would rape her if I fucking could (in gta) Fuck her. All I can do is talk shit behind her back and hide my true feelings I hope my dad will move out of here in a few years. She's a reminder that I'm an incel, and I hate the local foids. This place is fucking depressing. Just living here makes me want to rope and fuck you dentist foid :blackpill::reeeeee::cryfeels: :feelsrope:
What country?

Fuck off teethhaver!

Enjoy your stay in this shithole cuntry :feelsokman:

You need to end your unhealthy obsession with your foid dentist. Constantly thinking about a foid will make you feel horrible. If you just get your mind off her, you will feel a little bit better

You need to end your unhealthy obsession with your foid dentist. Constantly thinking about a foid will make you feel horrible. If you just get your mind off her, you will feel a little bit better
Thanks for the advice, I got an appointment tomorrow I’m so mad to see my enemy tomorrow I wish I could punch that foid or rape her (in Skyrim) hopefully maybe in the future to switch dentist or I hoping and praying we will only live her in a few years because for some reason I have her as a friend on Facebook and maybe I’m going to block that bitch if I can move out of here or get a different dentist. I’m just going to have to behave and hide my true feelings since she’s not even my friend and I’m her client but in the inside she’s my enemy who owns me sex if I’ll ever even get it. Anyway it will help to think of her less often once I got all my dental problems recovered

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, I got an appointment tomorrow I’m so mad to see my enemy tomorrow I wish I could punch that foid or rape her (in Skyrim) hopefully maybe in the future to switch dentist or I hoping and praying we will only live her in a few years because for some reason I have her as a friend on Facebook and maybe I’m going to block that bitch if I can move out of here or get a different dentist. I’m just going to have to behave and hide my true feelings since she’s not even my friend and I’m her client but in the inside she’s my enemy who owns me sex if I’ll ever even get it
You're coping hard if you believe that you will someday have sex with your dentist, it's not going to happen. You should look for a new dentist now.

You're coping hard if you believe that you will someday have sex with your dentist, it's not going to happen. You should look for a new dentist now.
I’m not going to back it obvious however I should give my dad an idea that there might be a better dentist near by. So that way I don’t have to see that foid again. It sucks to hate her and have lustful attraction at the same time

I’m not going to back it obvious however I should give my dad an idea that there might be a better dentist near by. So that way I don’t have to see that foid again
Good idea. I’m glad you are taking these steps to find a new dentist. You are making the right decision.

Good idea. I’m glad you are taking these steps to find a new dentist. You are making the right decision.
when I'm not so busy with other things I will look for another one yes :feelsokman:

@Logic55 haha! Yes I’m glad she didn’t show up yesterday I hope she breaks up with her Chad bf soon or like other Colombian men cheating on their foid gf :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek:

@Logic55 haha! Yes I’m glad she didn’t show up yesterday I hope she breaks up with her Chad bf soon or like other Colombian men cheating on their foid gf :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek:
If he is more good looking than his gf, then he will probably dump her for a better looking foid. I hope your wish comes true