Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Racism on r/IncelTear: man, they really don't like being called cumskins, do they?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is a response to the response to @GluePrittCel's post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/puwudv/in_response_to_know_your_enemy_incel_tear/

The cuck writes:
More cumskin than we are
I absolutely loathe that term.

Though he's not wrong. While Incels are predominantly white, 55% are white compared to IT's 62%. That said, this isn't a race war.

This is a war on the Blackpill.

Though it should also be said we're significantly more tolerant towards other races since every Incel blows their lid whenever faced with an inter-racial couple.

Leave it to a CuckTears member to whitesplain to people of colour what does and doesn't count as racism, and to pat themselves on the back for being tolerant. I should add, before I start, that the 55% figure refers only to .is and not other incel communities on Reddit, Discord, and Telegram, of course -- many of which are even more diverse than .is.

The lack of racial diversity on CuckTears is indeed extremely revealing. I've written about racism by these rabid SJWs over the years.

First and foremost, it explains why the deranged soycucks are quick to support mass surveillance and police brutality, frequently calling for incels to be arrested or monitored with little or no cause, not to mention their frequent joking about prison rape. Their dismissive attitude towards the free speech and due process rights of members of the incel community, and criminal defendants wrongly accused of being incels, is indeed alarming when you consider that racial minorities everywhere have historically faced unequal treatment by the criminal justice system.

On the topic of criminal justice, last year I praised the U.S. House of Representatives for passing the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Act (bill later died in the Senate), who was a victim of misandry as much as racism. Where was their thread on the issue?

Then there's also the fact of their sheer cultural ignorance. I pointed out last year that we have incels everywhere from Morocco to South Korea to Finland, that very large families are not uncommon in the Middle East and North Africa, and that living with ones' parents in one's late 20s is not uncommon in population-dense East Asia. Incels who have complained about being bullied by a niece, or are living with their parents, have been mercilessly mocked by Redditors who viewed these incels' statements in an unnecessarily Americanized context.

And who could forget the nasty classism from CuckTears that comes up every once in a while? You would think that a group of individuals so devoted to "social justice" would understand that racial minorities face implicit and overt discrimination in education, housing, employment, finance, and criminal justice, creating barriers to social mobility. Yet they find it appropriate to joke about the intelligence of "ditch diggers" and "burger flippers".

And there's this weird segment where a cuck considered "China" to be synonymous with "Asia", and suggested that everyone who downvoted his post about racism had to be Asian.

Oh, and there's this bit about re-introducing slavery for incels. No racial context here at all.

When @RREEEEEEEEE shared his experience with racial discrimination, the crazed Redditcucks were quick to deny his experience and downvoted one of their own who raised the concern that racial profiling may have indeed played a role. Nothing says "tolerance" and "understanding" like white people questioning the lived experiences of a brown person -- a person who, in the context of an intersectional social construct that discriminates against both men and people of colour, was profiled as both threatening and desexualized at the same time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p0d5sc/comment/h85tq0e/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I could go on and on but you get the drift. These Redditors are intellectually dishonest karma whores who tolerate and even welcome racism in their ranks. Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Look at all these Mayos seethe.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nuarty/new_incel_hypothesis_also_wtf_is_pigskins/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They insinuated that I was a Neo Nazi yesterday because I made a thread about interracial dating being destabilizing topic here and can be blamed on Jewish-controlled media when I made it clear that incels here are of all races and complain about this problem through this attached picture. :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pufd1e/comment/he3lf6b/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Screenshot200

Last edited:
Look at all these Mayos seethe.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nuarty/new_incel_hypothesis_also_wtf_is_pigskins/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They insinuated that I was a Neo Nazi yesterday because I made a thread about interracial dating being destabilizing topic here and can be blamed on Jewish-controlled media when I made it clear that incels here are of all races and complain about this problem through this attached picture. :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pufd1e/comment/he3lf6b/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View attachment 497474

rofl, that last pic is golden. I'm saving it.

Cumskins gonna cumskin.

the inner storm calls

the white race must be preserved :feelsaww:

the inner storm calls

the white race must be preserved :feelsaww:
i hope every cumskin foid gets raped by a pack of obese manlet curries who just finished a 12-hour shift in mumbai's biggest landfill

agree that a lot whites are annoying but you pays exlusive amount of money to just fuck trash slav prostitutes while you shit on whites

Jfl another brilliant IQ mogging post @PPEcel

IT are such a fucking ignorant group of cucks. They are un-ironically terrible people. They are incels who bully other incels jfl.

where did they get that is 50%? in the forum statistics is 38%

I wonder why "bloodskins" was never a term for American Indians?