Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Props to the U.S. House of Representatives for passing the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Act

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Let's briefly talk about Emmett Till.

He was a 14-year-old black kid in Mississippi in 1955. One day, a white foid accuses him of whistling at and groping her (she later recants this accusation).

Her white knights decided to kidnap Emmett Till, where they beat him up, shot him, and tossed his body into a river. They were acquitted at trial, and afterwards bragged to the media that they did it.

As far as society was concerned, the words of a femoid mattered more than the life of a young man.

It's absolutely disgusting how assorted cucks and SJWs go on and on about rape, going as far as to support vigilante justice against individuals merely accused of rape or pedophilia, without considering the history of femoids who have leveraged their gender to ruin the lives of (usually socioeconomically disadvantaged ethnic) men. People who describe themselves as "liberals" like to joke about prison rape and forced castration.

Till, the Scottsboro boys, the Central Park Five, et cetera, are searing reminders that subhuman young men like us have more to lose than anyone else if society doesn't respect civil liberties and due process for everyone.

As far as society was concerned, the words of a femoid mattered more than the life of a young black man.

That's the lesson people took from that. They passed the Act because Emmett Till was a victim of racism, not misandry.

Jesus fuck. Those bastards absolutely mutilated him. What a horrific act
Emmett till

That's the lesson people took from that. They passed the Act because Emmett Till was a victim of racism, not misandry.

He was a victim of both. It's amazing they only focused on one aspect of Till's oppression and completely disregarded the other.

Still, I commend the House for bringing this back into the public spotlight.

The white femoids on CuckTears would gladly see that happen to a sub4 ethnic male like me.
IT would be the type of people to support injustice towards blacks during the mid-Twentieth century with their just world mentality.

Let's briefly talk about Emmett Till.

He was a 14-year-old black kid in Mississippi in 1955. One day, a white foid accuses him of whistling at and groping her (she later recants this accusation).

Her white knights decided to kidnap Emmett Till, where they beat him up, shot him, and tossed his body into a river. They were acquitted at trial, and afterwards bragged to the media that they did it.

As far as society was concerned, the words of a femoid mattered more than the life of a young man.

It's absolutely disgusting how assorted cucks and SJWs go on and on about rape, going as far as to support vigilante justice against individuals merely accused of rape or pedophilia, without considering the history of femoids who have leveraged their gender to ruin the lives of (usually socioeconomically disadvantaged ethnic) men. People who describe themselves as "liberals" like to joke about prison rape and forced castration.

Till, the Scottsboro boys, the Central Park Five, et cetera, are searing reminders that subhuman young men like us have more to lose than anyone else if society doesn't respect civil liberties and due process for everyone.

This is nothing. This shit is still happening today on a weekly basis. On bestgore they post videos all the time, where mobs kill some young man based on an accusation by a woman. Often they set them on fire. Or they have a pitbull eat his genitals. It's horrific. High testosterone turns you into a legit Super-Simp.

He was a victim of both. It's amazing they only focused on one aspect of Till's oppression and completely disregarded the other.

Still, I commend the House for bringing this back into the public spotlight.
Hmm, I wonder why they'd leave out the other form of oppression? God forbid you bring up an examples where men have had their lives destroyed by women. It's always explained away by other factors or the just world hypothesis. If it was a white man committing an equally heinous crime against a black women, all the SJWs would immediately say misogyny was a main factor in the crime, but when a white woman commits a hate crime against a black man, any ideas of misandry are not covered by the media.

This is nothing. This shit is still happening today on a weekly basis. On bestgore they post videos all the time, where mobs kill some young man based on an accusation by a woman. Often they set them on fire. Or they have a pitbull eat his genitals. It's horrific. High testosterone turns you into a legit Super-Simp.
That’s because men are the real meme-gender. Fucking apes will literally do whatever it takes to get a woman , even it it means fucking themselves over financially, validating and putting women on a pedestal or putting on some macho-man facade to try to impress a woman. These bastards tore apart an innocent kid because their precious white woman was in “trouble” which hurts their pathetic ego.

Women damn near have mind control over most dumbass men. You got women literally making shit tons of money by selling their affection to them.

Sad thing about this story is that the lady admitted emmet whistling at her was all made up. She just wanted s kid’s life to get snuffed out for literally no reason at all. I often criticize blacks but whites are no saints either. Pathetic, ego driven psychopaths

Last edited:

Fuark what countries does this shit happen in

That’s because men are the real meme-gender. Fucking apes will literally do whatever it takes to get a woman , even it it means fucking themselves over financially, validating and putting women on a pedestal or putting on some macho-man facade to try to impress a woman.

Women damn near have mind control over most dumbass men. You got women literally making shit tons of money by selling their affection to them.

Imagine being able to sell pictures of your feet for 30k a year. I can't even. That's why I will never cooperate with anyone else ever again. Every man is like a splinter cell, ready to be activated. I am living on DEFCON 1 24/7.

Africa and a lot of it in Brazil and other places in south america. Brazil is like simp-central. I remember one time they caught a rapist and put him in prison. Brazillian prison is like a real life slasher movie. They pour molten plastic on people and play soccer with cut-off heads, stuff like that.
The rapist got tortured for 3 days until he died. They raped him, cut his anus out with knifes, tortured him, made him give blowjobs, wrapped him in barbed wire and set him on fire.

Three weeks later, another rape happened. They got the wrong guy.
Here, this is common practise in africa. The wife of the oh-so-great Nelson Mandela supported this practise by the way:

BbIFPa CQAA32H5
DZ6aU2lXkAAQTy6

It's called necklacing. You put the victim in a gasoline filled tire and set them on fire.
Every week dude, every week.

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder why they'd leave out the other form of oppression? God forbid you bring up an examples where men have had their lives destroyed by women. It's always explained away by other factors or the just world hypothesis. If it was a white man committing an equally heinous crime against a black women, all the SJWs would immediately say misogyny was a main factor in the crime, but when a white woman commits a hate crime against a black man, any ideas of misandry are not covered by the media.

They explain this with what they describe as "intersectionality".

They simply refuse to believe that misandry does occur.
Imagine being able to sell pictures of your feet for 30k a year. I can't even. That's why I will never cooperate with anyone else ever again. Every man is like a splinter cell, ready to be activated. I am living on DEFCON 1 24/7.

Africa and a lot of it in Brazil and other places in south america. Brazil is like simp-central. I remember one time they caught a rapist and put him in prison. Brazillian prison is like a real life slasher movie. They pour molten plastic on people and play soccer with cut-off heads, stuff like that.
The rapist got tortured for 3 days until he died. They raped him, cut his anus out with knifes, tortured him, made him give blowjobs, wrapped him in barbed wire and set him on fire.

Three weeks later, another rape happened. They got the wrong guy.

Here, this is common practise in africa. The wife of the oh-so-great Nelson Mandela supported this practise by the way:

View attachment 209941View attachment 209942

It's called necklacing. You put the victim in a gasoline filled tire and set them on fire.
Every week dude, every week.

South Africa and Brazil are pretty hardcore. Fuck, I didn't need to see that.

"Mob justice" isn't justice. That is bullshit peddled by simpletons who want to believe in the just world hypothesis, and refuse to understand that actual justice can only be achieved by developing complex political and legal institutions operating in conjunction with the rule of law.

Last edited:
BELIEVE ALL NO WOMEN

Emmett Till was an early victim of the #MeToo movement

Or maybe it's just a water corpse tbh

The white femoids on CuckTears would gladly see that happen to a sub4 ethnic male like me.
Or any sub7 male of any race.

I'm sick of the hypocrisy of liberals when it comes to race and gender issues.

I'm sick of how black women get to cry #BlackLivesMatter! when statistically, white men are more likely to be killed by the police than black women.

I'm sick of how Asian men are accused by liberals of being the "second most privileged group" when in reality they're probably the most oppressed group, along with Indian men.

I'm sick of the denial of female privilege.

I'm sick of all the two-faced liberal Asian women who think they can fuck white Chad and still keep their AZN identity card. No you can't, bitch. You can't have it both ways. The second you let a white dick enter your pussy you lose your AZN identity card forever.

Emmett Till was not lynched just because he "attacked a white," as the liberals always say. He was lynched because he (supposedly) "sexually harassed" a white WOMAN. If Emmett Till had punched a white man in the face, he would not have been lynched. It was the worship of WOMYNHOOD that led to Till's lynching.

Fuck all liberal SJW swine
Fuck their intersectionality
Fuck their false, one-dimensional, black-and-white view of the world

Last edited:
Why did you remind me about this. This is why God cut all contact with earth after Jesus died. I hope Emmett comes back as a ghost so he can finally have revenge, and deliver the justice that never came.

Yeah man. He was cute kid and the fucking normtards fucking hung him & laughed.

Cliffs: RIP kiddo

Very sad. Men have given so much power to women. They can easily manipulate is and we will think with our boners instead of our minds with logic and understanding. Sad world. Search up the story of Jesse Washington. Autistic 16 yr old African American boy, skinned,burned alive,testes cut off and hung in Waco, Texas in 1916. Why? Over some old bitch. Women have too much power over the man's mind. We give them too much power.