Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CuckTears logic: "China" is synonymous with "Asia", and everyone who disagrees with me must be a racist Asian

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

I wonder how they managed to extrapolate "the 40+ countries in Asia that account for almost 60% of the global population" from "this one restaurant manager in Guangzhou, China". Pretty ironic coming from a supposedly "woke" subreddit that never ceases to accuse our community of racism.

Do they hear their own words?

I wonder if they serve apes

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

It must be hard checking your thoughts and words for truth and morals if you literally have no inner dialogue, which it's common not to have.

reddit has always been racist against everyone except niggers

I though reposting IT and pure unfiltered retardation was behind us :feelsseriously:

To most Westerners Asia is China. XD

reddit has always been racist against everyone except niggers
tbh

racism against any race other than black = perfectly acceptable

I guess not. That, or they've never looked at an actual world map, because there's more than one country in Asia.

I get the sense that this is how American CuckTears members perceive the world. They keep telling other users to report us to the FBI even though less than 27% of our users are American; it's as if they don't recognize that other countries exist. Half of them probably don't even own a passport. They're the shitstain of the internet.

America big

That's why ricecels who bash China in order to fit in with white normies are retarded. If you look like a chink you are a chink. Nobody gives a fuck about your political opinions.

I guess not. That, or they've never looked at an actual world map, because there's more than one country in Asia.

I get the sense that this is how American CuckTears members perceive the world. They keep telling other users to report us to the FBI even though less than 27% of our users are American; it's as if they don't recognize that other countries exist. Half of them probably don't even own a passport. They're the shitstain of the internet.

View attachment 237206
Lol'd hard at that map tbh accurate af
Americans truly don't give a shit about the world other than themselves and Europe

That's why ricecels who bash China in order to fit in with white normies are retarded. If you look like a chink you are a chink. Nobody gives a fuck about your political opinions.

Eh, it's one thing to bash China because you genuinely dislike the CCP, it's another to do it as a virtue-signalling gambit to ingratiate yourself with mayo normies.

And if you ask me, black individuals in the West are just as capable of racism against ricecels as their mayo counterparts.

Lol'd hard at that map tbh accurate af
Americans truly don't give a shit about the world other than themselves and Europe

They don't understand Europe either. Cue all the foids who spend one semester studying abroad and now think they're worldly and cultured because they picked up the habit of drinking a $2 glass of wine at lunch.

And don't remind me of the retarded boomers and Karens who watch Fox News and are convinced that there are actually no-go zones in London.

Man don't browse Reddit for your sanity. People are NPCs. They have no self awareness. Social media puts me in depression and rage seeing all the thottery and retardery. I've left all social media and humanity behind.
For me Normans are DEAD
I like to belive that only scientists and self aware blackpilled men are real humans, rest of them are just turds lying on the street.

You just simply ignore the turd not smell it and afterwards complain that it smells bad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

It's just me and my copes.

View attachment 237206
Accuracte map
Commies :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: /s

Also americans use their fucking imperial sistem and judge everything based on it which is really annoying. I always forget how much is a 5"7' so i basically don't understand heightpill posts because i am too lazy to convert every height there from feet and inches to cm. Sorry americans i know its not your fault but it is really frustrating.

Eh, it's one thing to bash China because you genuinely dislike the CCP, it's another to do it as a virtue-signalling gambit to ingratiate yourself with mayo normies.

And if you ask me, black individuals in the West are just as capable of racism against ricecels as their mayo counterparts.
It's just hilarious how many Asians there are who think whites/Westerners know/care enough about Asia to distinguish between them and a run of the mill Chinaman :feelskek:

Man don't browse Reddit for your sanity. People are NPCs. They have no self awareness. Social media puts me in depression and rage seeing all the thottery and retardery. I've left all social media and humanity behind.
For me Normans are DEAD
I like to belive that only scientists and self aware blackpilled men are real humans, rest of them are just turds lying on the street.

You just simply ignore the turd not smell it and afterwards complain that it smells bad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

It's just me and my copes.

Accuracte map
Commies :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: /s

Also americans use their fucking imperial sistem and judge everything based on it which is really annoying. I always forget how much is a 5"7' so i basically don't understand heightpill posts because i am too lazy to convert every height there from feet and inches to cm. Sorry americans i know its not your fault but it is really frustrating.

I actually use the imperial system on this forum because everyone else uses it. I understand your frustration though.

For what it's worth I lived in the U.S. for a while, and as a mathcel I can mentally convert between imperial and metric really easily, I don't see why it's so hard to do a bit of multiplication.

I actually use the imperial system on this forum because everyone else uses it. I understand your frustration though.

For what it's worth I lived in the U.S. for a while, and as a mathcel I can mentally convert between imperial and metric really easily, I don't see why it's so hard to do a bit of multiplication.
I was close of repeating classes at math in high school so im the exact opposite. I am the kind of person that would rather build a computer program for conversions but there are sites providing this so it would be worthless.

It's just hilarious how many Asians there are who think whites/Westerners know/care enough about Asia to distinguish between them and a run of the mill Chinaman :feelskek:

I know this is classist, but the truth is that people who (can afford to) undertake frequent international travel are less likely to be geographically illiterate. I rarely encounter this level of stupidity at uni, or at boarding school, from any of my classmates, regardless of race.

Obviously I don't expect the average member of the public to be a walking encyclopedia, but when your entire online persona is grounded on liberal wokeness and condescension (i.e. you are part of a "watchdog" :feelskek: ), you need to be able to back up your supposed intellectual superiority over the groups of people who you decry as "ignorant".

This, many Westerners simply don't care, it's not only boomers even I myself would regularly use Chinese and Japanese interchangeably as if they were the same word before I discovered their different cultures, hell I literally belived anime was legit Chinese Des srs.For most people that don't watch anime or don't frequent 4chan or internet culture in general Asia=Chinese
It's not just with the normies there are thousands of Ricecels who LARP or act as Japanese just to fit in with the weeb culture and all that

Sure thing scientists (they are mostly incels btw) communicate almost exclusively between themselves - they have no time to cross normie lines - its like a separate, hidden from the outside, world. They grab a foid as a mom for their future offsprings but without much spirit towards married life.

Its just too bad that typical normans as a human garbage constitute up to 95..99% of worldwide population.

Last edited:
Niggers and chinks seem to not like each other TBH. Chinks iqmogg but niggers strength mogg. @PPEcel @Colvin76 @pp183 @omnilet @ldar_ricecel @ReallyRice

It sucks how hating the CCP automatically means you support everything the US government has done

CCP shills are getting really annoying, especially the ones living in the West

Unless you're an expert in warped thinking understanding normies is beyond you. There is no logic on reddit.

Wow, I didn't even realize it was that low. Americentrism strikes again.

Niggers and chinks seem to not like each other TBH. Chinks iqmogg but niggers strength mogg. @PPEcel @Colvin76 @pp183 @omnilet @ldar_ricecel @ReallyRice

Don't forget @AsiaCel @Ricecel X @starcrapoo @chadalwayswins
It sucks how hating the CCP automatically means you support everything the US government has done

CCP shills are getting really annoying, especially the ones living in the West

CCP shills are indeed annoying, all of their arguments boil down to "whataboutism". They've also got a certain level of insecurity for some reason, so almost always brings up the U.S. government, even though the vast majority of political researchers would point to Norway, Denmark, Ireland, and Canada as better examples of what a fully-fledged liberal democracy looks like.

Last edited:
The only one I don't like at the moment is you tbh..

yes man negros hate on us cuz we be better than them

Asia = Greater China.

View attachment 237206
I don’t know if that’s only reddit though, I think this is the world according to some Americans on this site tbh.