Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racemixing is good for Asians. Especially, if they mix with Arabs

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

This dude's dad is Persian, and his mom is Chinese, he is a chad only because, of his dad's side. Because, Persians are known to have chad jaws.
Asians shouldn't mix with whites, because, the offspring will look Asian and won't inherit, the causcasian jaw because, whites have reccesive genes. sometimes racemixing is good. If ricemonkeys were smart they would let the Kurdish immigrants in Japan run through, their women. Instead, they oppose them.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit

You could guess who will have no narrow bone donor

I sometimes wonder if you ever think about this

It is impossible to have millions of these kalergi mutt people running around without thousands of them lacking donor

Noodlewhores prefer white cocku, and why would big-hipped Zafina lookalikes mix with ricecels?

Yes, unless it's me fucking a noodlefoid, racemixing erases identities.
What identity, do Asians have. Cayden Zhang would agree with me. Better a good looking Arab HAPA then, a slanted eye Asian. @Cayden Zhang

Yeah, compare this chad to ER
View attachment 1212787
It's not rocket science boyo. Arabs have dominant genes while, whites have reccesive genes. That's why white HAPAS are ugly and look Asian. And ricecels did have a chance to mix with ancient Iranians, guess what they did Instead? Massacred them

I guess. In an ideal World, things wouldn't be globalised. So ricecels wouldn't have to worry about their unfortunate situation
Yes, but weather they like it or not, we live in the age of globalization, ricecels are a dying race, they can either die out of mix with better looking people. Mixing with brown Arabs(gulf Arabs) is also a good thing, because, both benifit.

Yes, but weather they like it or not, we live in the age of globalization, ricecels are a dying race, they can either die out of mix with better looking people. Mixing with brown Arabs(gulf Arabs) is also a good thing, because, both benifit.
I agree. That's why i'd race-mix, even though i'm generally against. Plus, i'm a victim of race-mixing too

I agree. That's why i'd race-mix, even though i'm generally against. Plus, i'm a victim of race-mixing too
I can see why you're against it. I believe whites shouldn't mix with anyone. Other races should especially, Asians.

Other races should especially, Asians.
I dissagree

Your whole thread was just cherry pick without any evidence factoring the mutational load came out of the muttification of both race

I dissagree

Your whole thread was just cherry pick without any evidence factoring the mutational load came out of the muttification of both race
Well, there's hundreds of examples. I even convinced @VideoGameCoper. Most white hapas are ugly. But yeah, you're free to believe what you want tho, especially, because, there's no solid data.

It's not rocket science boyo. Arabs have dominant genes while, whites have reccesive genes. That's why white HAPAS are ugly and look Asian. And ricecels did have a chance to mix with ancient Iranians, guess what they did Instead? Massacred them
that's probably why southern europeans have a lower inceldom-rate due to their arab genes

that's probably why southern europeans have a lower inceldom-rate due to their arab genes
Were you being sarcastic? I can't tell through, text

Well, there's hundreds of examples. I even convinced @VideoGameCoper. Most white hapas are ugly. But yeah, you're free to believe what you want tho, especially, because, there's no solid data.
Yeah, even I agree with you on this, and I usually have a strong preference for whites. For some reason, Arab hapas are just prettier than white hapas.

Yeah, even I agree with you on this, and I usually have a strong preference for whites. For some reason, Arab hapas are just prettier than white hapas.
@Pillow City Rev

So you want chinks to fuck your foids?

@Pillow City Rev
There is nothing good came out of it

The whole south america became what it is today after the med (((spaniard)))) turned it into forcefull racemixing melting pot lament

Look at those latinos where is their caucasoid skull and height
Entire racial component totally destroyed by the ignorance of the ((colonialist))

There is nothing good came out of it

The whole south america became what it is today after the med (((spaniard)))) turned it into forcefull racemixing melting pot lament

Look at those latinos where is their caucasoid skull and height
Entire racial component totally destroyed by the ignorance of the ((colonialist))
Whites should have never mixed with latino niggers tho. The Asian-arab mix compliments each other, and Arabs aren't violent monsters like Latinos contrary to popular belief.

Whites should have never mixed with latino niggers tho. The Asian-arab mix compliments each other, and Arabs aren't violent monsters like Latinos contrary to popular belief.
The whole foreskin obsession is just peak retardation

Ever heard of First Fitna?

If Asians were racemixed with Caucasians, their offspring would be more beautiful than they would otherwise be. But what's the point of racemixing?

The biggest cause of inceldom is female hypergamy. You see, women are only attracted to some men. This means that in the distant future, incels will occur even if all Asians are mixed with Caucasians. And mixedcel ratio that will occur at that time will not be much different from current ricecel ratio.

If Asians were racemixed with Caucasians, their offspring would be more beautiful than they would otherwise be. But what's the point of racemixing?

The biggest cause of inceldom is female hypergamy. You see, women are only attracted to some men. This means that in the distant future, incels will occur even if all Asians are mixed with Caucasians. And mixedcel ratio that will occur at that time will not be much different from current ricecel ratio.
The end product is cursed kalergi mutts
racemixing producing good looking offspring is just a meme

Every race has had civil wars/revolutions
Saying that Arabs are not as violent as the latinos is just hasty generalization
You need to be more specific which kind of middle eastern you refer to

@Biowaste Removal thoughts?

If ricemonkeys were smart they would let the Kurdish immigrants in Japan run through, their women.
You're the type of "normie blackpiller" who "accepts the blackpill" in that you love the fact that Chads are at the top of the hierarchy and subhumans rot and you agree with it. Muh genetic superiority, muh chad worship. What has this forum come to. If this was 2022 you'd have been banned.

You're the type of "normie blackpiller" who "accepts the blackpill" in that you love the fact that Chads are at the top of the hierarchy and subhumans rot and you agree with it. Muh genetic superiority, muh chad worship. What has this forum come to. If this was 2022 you'd have been banned.
I'm a truecel. And I don't hate anyone, just stating the truth. But ok

This faggot wants incels especially ricecels to just rot and die off so that the entire world can be Chads. What sort of incels is this? This is exactly the reason why blackpilling normies is nt a good thing.

I'm a truecel.
You want kurds with good bone structure to fuck all japanese women and erase the japanese race, and the ricecels to all rot and die off. That's like saying you want Chads to continue fucking women and all the incels to die off. And this can be applied literally everywhere, this isn't just about rices, this is about your perspective is twisted. And this is an incel forum, where everyone has always hated Chads and hoped that the blackpill wasn't true but accept it in misery instead you accept it with glee.

This faggot wants incels especially ricecels to just rot and die off so that the entire world can be Chads. What sort of incels is this? This is exactly the reason why blackpilling normies is nt a good thing.
So you don't want to be a chad? Why would you oppose the whole, world being Chads? How is LDARing and spending all day on this forum fun? I genuinely, don't understand. If Asians followed my strategy there would be less Ricecels in this cruel world.

You want kurds with good bone structure to fuck all japanese women and erase the japanese race
Which is a good thing. Japanes people want to be white anyway.
and the ricecels to all rot and die of
Never said this. But it would be nice if there were less Ricecels in this world. Ricecels should stop having children.
That's like saying you want Chads to continue fucking women and all the incels to die off
Because, what's the choice? It's not ideal, but it's the only option. The life of Asian men is only going to get worse because, of globalization.
And this is an incel forum, where everyone has always hated Chads and hoped that the blackpill wasn't true but accept it in misery instead you accept it with glee.
You're accusing me of being an evil Normie, when just yesterday, I mad a post saying I was having a mental breakdown, and wish the Blackpill wasn't true.

So you don't want to be a chad? Why would you oppose the whole, world being Chads? How is LDARing and spending all day on this forum fun? I genuinely, don't understand. If Asians followed my strategy there would be less Ricecels in this cruel world.
You don't get my logic here. Incels always HATED the blackpill, but accepted it as a fact. Instead, this new generation of blackpillers like you and the other GenZ blackpillers, you embrace the blackpill and say that people deserve their place in the hierarchy so truecels, ricecels, whatever deserve to get wiped out. "Yeah the world is an unfair place so deal with it" type mentality, instead of trying to change the world, blackpilled normies will try to wipe out the truecels instead. The solution that incels want is a perfect world where people don't fucking judge you based on bone structure or autism, but that's impossible. A real incel would always oppose this, and you wonder why so many people on here disagree with your posts.

don't get my logic here. Incels always HATED the blackpill, but accepted it as a fact. Instead, this new generation of blackpillers like you and the other GenZ blackpillers, you embrace the blackpill and say that people deserve their place in the hierarchy so truecels, ricecels, whatever deserve to get wiped out
I don't like the Bp, I'm ugly. believe all of us should have sex in an ideal world, but my strategy makes sure there won't be more ricecels in the future who suffer.
Yeah the world is an unfair place so deal with it" type mentality, instead of trying to change the world, blackpilled normies will try to wipe out the truecels instead. The solution that incels want is a perfect world where people don't fucking judge you based on bone structure or autism,
You can either take steps to improve your genes in this cruel world, or keep dreaming about a world where we are not judged. I don't know why you're accusing me of being evil. I has mentioned how I wear a mask and hoodie outside, I should be the last person you accuse of being a fakecel.

Because, what's the choice? It's not ideal, but it's the only option.
It's never going to happen anyways, east asians look down on muslim countries. But it's the fact that that is the first solution that comes to you people's heads
The life of Asian men is only going to get worse because, of globalization.
I agree with this. But my solution has nothing to do with racemixing. Asian men need to get more aggressive, even if it means we die out, and fight back and reverse globalization like EVERY SINGLE RW AND INCEL HAS EVER DREAMED OF and go back to mate guarding like 1000 years ago. In Video Game. No racemixing involved, just dictatorship/sharia/mate guarding. And we could literally just use genetic engineering in secret en masse, no need to rot and have some other men fuck all the women, what the fuck.
You're accusing me of being an evil Normie, when just yesterday, I mad a post saying I was having a mental breakdown, and wish the Blackpill wasn't true.
The fact that racemixing is your first solution isn't a good sign. If you wanted a trad submissive (but ugly) noodlewhore waifu to escape your inecldom, just say so, instead of making this weird theory, plenty of users on here wish they had a trad noodlewhore wife (including me)

I should be the last person you accuse of being a fakecel.
I'm not saying you're a fakecel, I'm just saying your logic is flawed. Either way, both of us, no all of us on here are fucked because of our genetics and upbringing, so why should I give a fuck about the next generation? Even if there are no ricecels in the future, I still had to live the life of a ricecel, and suffER the same. I personally think you want this solution because you want to be able to immigrate to Japan for free and get a wife and ascend.

never going to happen anyways, east asians look down on muslim countries. But it's the fact that that is the first solution that comes to you people's
Ok. Never said it's possible, these are all theories on an obscure forum anyway. The prime minister of Korea doesn't take advice frome. I don't know why you're so angry.
agree with this. But my solution has nothing to do with racemixing. Asian men need to get more aggressive, even if it means we die out, and fight back and reverse globalization like EVERY SINGLE RW AND INCEL HAS EVER DREAMED OF and go back to mate guarding like 1000 years ago. In Video Game. No racemixing involved, just dictatorship/sharia/mate guarding. And we could literally just use genetic engineering in secret en masse, no need to rot and have some other men fuck all the women, what the fuck.
Ok. Cool. Good idea. I'm not OPPOSED to this.