Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racemixing is good for Asians. Especially, if they mix with Arabs

The fact that racemixing is your first solution isn't a good sign. If you wanted a trad submissive (but ugly) noodlewhore waifu to escape your inecldom, just say so, instead of making this weird theory, plenty of users on here wish they had a trad noodlewhore wife (including me)
Personaly, I don't like asian women

rsonally think you want this solution because you want to be able to immigrate to Japan for free and get a wife and ascend
No. The prime minister of Japan doesn't rot here kek.

I'm not saying you're a fakecel, I'm just saying your logic is flawed. Either way, both of us, no all of us on here are fucked because of our genetics and upbringing, so why should I give a fuck about the next generation? Even if there are no ricecels in the future, I still had to live the life of a ricecel, and suffER the same
So they don't suffer.

So they don't suffer.
But as incels shouldn't we focus on theories that would help us ascend in our lifetimes? We'll already be long gone by the time they are around. And anyways, you don't know how bad it is in the West, most users on here are white or slavic, eastern europe is suffering from globohomo and there's nothing they can do about it. Hypergamy is much worse for Gen Z than any other previous generation. Everyone's trying to looksmax futilely, some of these 12-yo getting desperate for HGH. Even many Caucasians and Tyrones are going to be incels in the future, so I don't see how arab hapas are going to have it better. Even if ricecels are gone, incels and non-NT are going to suffer the same.

But as incels shouldn't we focus on theories that would help us ascend in our lifetimes? We'll already be long gone by the time they are around. And anyways, you don't know how bad it is in the West, most users on here are white or slavic, eastern europe is suffering from globohomo and there's nothing they can do about it. Hypergamy is much worse for Gen Z than any other previous generation. Everyone's trying to looksmax futilely, some of these 12-yo getting desperate for HGH. Even many Caucasians and Tyrones are going to be incels in the future, so I don't see how arab hapas are going to have it better. Even if ricecels are gone, incels and non-NT are going to suffer the same.
Also true. But Arab hapas will have it better. Anyway, there's barely any Arabs in America, so there's no AMAF couples, you don't have to worry. The future of both Korea and Japan looks bleak, obviously, tge PRESIDENT of Japan isn't going to let kurds come and Fuck japanese women en mass. So yeah.

Anyway, there's barely any Arabs in America
There's many in the Midwest where I grew up. And Arab women in America are disgusting, they're turn into white/black worshipping whores so quickly. Arab men are relatively tough or almost thugmaxxed, but not entirely. They're still have it much better than rices though, despite only being here for a few generations and having a much smalle rdiaspora.
so there's no AMAF couples, you don't have to worry.
TBH I'd rather have Arab or Western Asian men with noodlewhores than whites. The white-worshipping colonizer mentality is just mind breaking, at least Arabs don't have any history or beef with us. Whites (and Jews) single-handedly destroyed Asian civilization.

women in America are disgusting, they're turn into white/black worshipping whores so quickly. Arab men are relatively tough or almost thugmaxxed, but not entirely. They're still have it much better than rices though, despite only being here for a few generations and having a much smalle rdiaspora
Most muslims in America are Pakistanis and curry. I'm Arab I know. The Arabs are usually, Egyptians. Who are Darker.

TBH I'd rather have Arab or Western Asian men with noodlewhores than whites. The white-worshipping colonizer mentality is just mind breaking, at least Arabs don't have any history or beef with us. Whites (and Jews) single-handedly destroyed Asian
Most noodlewhores still want white men, they're stupid.

Most muslims in America are Pakistanis and curry. I'm Arab I know. The Arabs are usually, Egyptians. Who are Darker.
No they came from a variety of different countries. Lot of Palestinians, Lebanese, Persians, some from Afghanistan. Remember i grew up here. And Arab males had it much better than ricecels in terms of social status, despite the fact that ricecels have been in America for 200 years while Arabs only 20 years.

No they came from a variety of different countries. Lot of Palestinians, Lebanese, Persians, some from Afghanistan. Remember i grew up here. And Arab males had it much better than ricecels in terms of social status, despite the fact that ricecels have been in America for 200 years while Arabs only 20 years.
Afgans aren't Arabs. Muslim doesn't mean Arab. I'm maronite catholic

Afgans aren't Arabs. Muslim doesn't mean Arab. I'm maronite catholic
You said most muslims in america are pakis which is false. Canada maybe but not america. Because of H1B visa, immigration is much stricter on curries in America than the other Western countries.

You said most muslims in america are pakis which is false. Canada maybe but not america. Because of H1B visa, immigration is much stricter on curries in America than the other Western countries.
H1B is new right? Under Trump? Also Afghans are Curries, they mostly have south Asian DNA. Unlike, Turks/Iranians/levantines and gulf Arabs who are the same race. Afghans are just Curries who are absolute, moggers.

Afghans are just Curries who are absolute, moggers.
Because they didn't mix with Austronesians or adopt a shitty diet and lifestyle for thousands of years leading to genetic mutations causing insulin problems which leads to problems with the T levels

Because they didn't mix with Austronesians or adopt a shitty diet and lifestyle for thousands of years leading to genetic mutations causing insulin problems which leads to problems with the T levels
Maybe. I'm not sure.

Why are arabs on the forum so obsessed with racemixing?

Why are arabs on the forum so obsessed with racemixing?
The picture in the video you have there in you signature is from a movie called Aoi Haru or Blue Spring and the characters name is Yukio.

The picture in the video you have there in you signature is from a movie called Aoi Haru or Blue Spring and the characters name is Yukio.
I thought he was the artist of the song
What is this movie about?

What is this movie about?
It's about a bunch of youth delinquents in a school for boys only. It's a pretty good movie, nostalgic in a sense but also a little depressing.

There's also some good music in the movie.

Last edited:
You want kurds with good bone structure to fuck all japanese women and erase the japanese race, and the ricecels to all rot and die off. That's like saying you want Chads to continue fucking women and all the incels to die off. And this can be applied literally everywhere, this isn't just about rices, this is about your perspective is twisted. And this is an incel forum, where everyone has always hated Chads and hoped that the blackpill wasn't true but accept it in misery instead you accept it with glee.
tbh agree. This Arab bro says that if his theory becomes a reality, there will be fewer suffering ricecels. but the absolute number of incels will never decrease. Above all, his logic is the same as the logic of attacking incels. If ricecels must give their women up to other races so that their descendants will have better genes, then all incels must voluntarily give up reproduction for the genetic advancement of humanity and to reduce the number of incels.

This is the worst take I’ve heard from you. Race mixing is a disgusting practice that will result in loss of cultures and make the world a homogeneous mess and lead to degradation of the idea of ethnicity. People should stick to their own race and abstain from mixing with chinks as it will only lead to people thinking mixing with niggers is okay. Your idea will lead to a degenerate race of arab chink hybrids that don’t follow any particular culture and will resort to adopting the global western liberal degenerate ideology.

tbh agree. This Arab bro says that if his theory becomes a reality, there will be fewer suffering ricecels. but the absolute number of incels will never decrease. Above all, his logic is the same as the logic of attacking incels. If ricecels must give their women up to other races so that their descendants will have better genes, then all incels must voluntarily give up reproduction for the genetic advancement of humanity and to reduce the number of incels.
Couldn't have phrased it better. The goal is the end the cycle of suffering, not propagate it for one more cycle. If only Asian women and Asian communities would simply change their self-hating, backstabbing and cucked behavior, the problem would be solved. And if only normies and women would not discriminate against other men for their ugliness or autism and actually treat everybody as equals (the way they CLAIM to), the problem would be solved. But they refuse to, so we're left with this shit, rotting on incels.