Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race Traitors MEGATHREAD

Officially over for ricecels.

Based thread for once, med amine.

Deathnic whores should be rounded up and executed.

This is why I can't stand fucking worthless black whores who date white men instead of black men like me who aren't worthless ghetto pieces of shit!

Based thread for once, med amine.

Deathnic whores should be rounded up and executed.
i just noticed that the same moment i made this thread a bunch of whitecels got angry
even tho i already said that the thread is about normies and chads who are white and not whitecels themselves, they still got offended
this just goes to show you that the white guys here are quite aware that they're average looking and that they can ascend.
i didn't want to turn this thread into a racebait but if they wanted to do that then i am ready to get into arguments and i am not even going to get warned for it since i already talked with one of the moderators about the nature of this thread.

Holy cope. Shitskins are so pathetic. Why can't they accept white people are the best? These hypocrites will chase white DNA then cry "nooooo white zoobremacy isn't real:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"
her saying that she got with her white husband just because latinos are rejcting her is just a massive cope
i bet a ton of latinos are simping for her in the DMs but she's just another white only bitch

This is why I can't stand fucking worthless black whores who date white men instead of black men like me who aren't worthless ghetto pieces of shit!
Nigger DNA is not desirable.
her saying that she got with her white husband just because latinos are rejcting her is just a massive cope
i bet a ton of latinos are simping for her in the DMs but she's just another white only bitch
Same with alot of noodle whores.

Also you need to post more asian women since they are the funniest copers, and post "whiter" white guys, because most of the white guys you've posted so far look no different than me and I'm a sand nigger

This is satire you're clearly cherry picking. I mean the subreddit is literally called "white glorification". If I knew how to add pictures I could show you plenty of women who love Tyrones. Just look up subreddits BNWO, search it because there's a subreddit for each race of women.

How do you add pictures?

This is satire you're clearly cherry picking
i am not, studies prove everything i said. white men are lusted by all the females of the world
also i didn't just find one or two videos, i found hundreds, i am actually going to get this thread to 1k posts.
I mean the subreddit is literally called "white glorification"
not just that subreddit but also multiple other videos from tik tok and youtube, keep scrolling and you will see them
If I knew how to add pictures I could show you plenty of women who love Tyrones.
doesn't matter, maybe some tyroones that manage to get with white females but it's still clear that white females are mostly attracted to white men themselves. also i am not black so i don't give a fuck about nigers with white women
Just look up subreddits BNWO
all the users in that subreddit are just niggers themselves lusting over white toilets in DMs or white men who have fetishises.
maybe one or two real white girl.
search it because there's a subreddit for each race of women.
yeah there's that sub and there's also other subs of black woman/white men and asian women/white men and all of them are full of deathnic women lusting over white men.
How do you add pictures?
you don't need to, i already saw all of them and i know what are you talking about.

Opposite from what I’ve seen. Becky tier and darkskinned curry foids are ugly to white men, I saw only the top tier curry foids in my hs date white men
This is the typical wmif where I live. (One on the right)
average-indian-female-diaspora-v0-9qhx6igth3791.jpg

But it could all be avoided if we had another Apartheid. Then, no race of men could steal women from another race. It would reduce the likelihood of ethnic males being unable to get laid.
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I would suggest genocide rather than apartheid

That’s at least a stacylite by curry standards
That things ugly as shit even by curry standards. Unironically @Zer0/∞ looksmatch if he didn't go out of his way to look has incel as possible.

That things ugly as shit even by curry standards. Unironically @Zer0/∞ looksmatch if he didn't go out of his way to look has incel as possible.
This is a cope. The average curry foid looks WAY worse

Death to all gookwhores

Soon women will be white chad only then it will really be ovER

Brutal racepil, this should be pinned. In mixed society ethnics are done for, its already a small number of foids of their own race available and they are white only anyway.

Brutal racepil, this should be pinned.
i agree but the nature of this thread (race bait) might not be approapriate to everyone and i am still posting other videos here.
all the videos are the same "white bois belong to X deathnic girls" but with different ethnicities.
In mixed society ethnics are done for, its already a small number of foids of their own race available and they are white only anyway.
yeah, going to the west with a your deathnic wife is a death choice and she will definitely cheat on you. and if you go aalone you also have no way to ascend unless you're an ethnic tyroone.
can't blame him

But it could all be avoided if we had another Apartheid. Then, no race of men could steal women from another race. It would reduce the likelihood of ethnic males being unable to get laid.
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Idk why people push for goymmunism when such a Utopia exists

can't blame him
Even Michael Jackson was white only :lul: , he was an average ethnic foid, always trying so hard to appear white. My sister, an ethnic 5' 34yo single mom, told me she would never ever touch a guy of our race, talk about the self hate and no self awareness. She dated completely ugly losers and guys twice her age but ethnics are a no no :feelshaha:

Last edited:
That white whores are race traitors too. And are bigger race traitors than ethnic whores.
Nah, ethnic whores are worse if you factor in asian women alone

You really need to stop posting barely-white men with barely-brown women. Guy once again has black eyes and looks like he could be lebanese

literally all her jewtube channel is about fucking white men

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@runna_yuika/video/7113670012337933614?lang=fr

Fucking hell that noodle whore genuinely is repulsive to even look at, I wonder what this white guy even went through to even remotely find this yellow bitch attractive. What an absolute L on his part if he ever chooses to have kids with this yellow monkey

That's another thing I always laugh at when I see these WMAF couples. These asian women chase these white men because of their caucasion features, blue eyes, and light hair. Yet their sons will almost never inherit these traits, which almost always ensures their sons will end up genetic dead ends. A fitting end to his bloodline for choosing to fucka gook

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back