Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race Traitors MEGATHREAD

if I were rice I wouldn't be able to contain my rage toward noodles
I'm a white passing iraqi. I have pontic features, red beard, and pink skin, and i regularly see europeans who are facially uglier than me, yet I STILL Rage at the white worship of the world.

I'm at least able to cope with knowing I am basically equal to most normie white men in terms of my genetic value. I can't even begin to imagine how asian men deal with this shit

Last edited:
Ruining of the genetics of whites….by having white man’s babies.
:feelsclown:
Hapas are an inferior breed to pure White. So yes, these noodle whores are indeed destroying the genetics of whites. Just look at ER.

I can't recall any of the half-Asian, half-White girls I knew in high school ever dating a guy who wasn't White. In Apartheid, racial/sexual gaps wouldn't be an issue.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
Similar phenomenon happens with black VS mulatto girls. I don't remember where I read this, but apparently in the UK, 85% of mulatto women marry white men, but only 14% of black women marry white men.

The closer you are to whitness, the more you yearn to preserve it

How does having sex with whites avenge the ancestors jfl?
It implies that if a white person has kids with her then there will be no more white kids thus her Indian ancestors will be happy. Ofc women will make up any bullshit reason to justificate for them to date white Chad

Similar phenomenon happens with black VS mulatto girls. I don't remember where I read this, but apparently in the UK, 85% of mulatto women marry white men, but only 14% of black women marry white men.

The closer you are to whitness, the more you yearn to preserve it
It's 35% of full sheboons who marry white men actually, there's a guy here who says it all the time for some reason

It's 35% of full sheboons who marry white men actually, there's a guy here who says it all the time for some reason
There was no bigger act of mercy the white race gave to niggers than the blessing of bleaching them.

once again. money. I don't have money
there's another million post in this thread that proves it's not about money, it's only about looks.
no resting

hijab for allah and anal doggy style for white normies and chad, jfl
the same whores will be making videos in jew tok about how they love islam and defending islam but they're only in the west for white cocku
ovER for blackcels, the only women that want them are sheboons
at least niggers still have sheboons faithful to them, all the other races of men except whiteys don't have that privilege and their women hate them greatly.

just for the fags that will be saying that i am cherry picking but for hours now i didn't saw a single video from a roastie saying that "all arab boys belong to us" or "all chink or hispanic boys belong to us"
it's just deathnic whores posting about how all the white men are theirs. what a tragedy