Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race Traitors MEGATHREAD

Man is obsessed with white men fucking ethnic foids :feelskek:

you're just obsessed with my based thread. go post somewhere else if you don't like it
If I made the same thread but about white foid race traitors I would get called cuck, faggot and kike

If I made the same thread but about white foid race traitors I would get called cuck, faggot and kike
but you won't
again, i talked about how deathnic whores are just with white normies and chads.
i didn't cherry pick and said that white incels are the one with deathnic whores.

This thread is rage,suicide,vomit and everything negative fuel.
I want to kill a random toilet out of sheer anger :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Surprised this sub isn't banned from cuckdit

if I were rice I wouldn't be able to contain my rage toward noodles

Everytime I see a race traiting curryfoid it's becky tier and dark skinned.

if you have bad genetics then you might use them to ruin the offsprings of other genetically superior races.
noodlewhores try to say to ricecels that they're trying to ruin the genetics of white men by sleeping with them and spreading their gook genes but actually they're just attracted to whiteys and they're white only
Ruining of the genetics of whites….by having white man’s babies.
:feelsclown:

Everytime I see a race traiting curryfoid it's becky tier and dark skinned.
Opposite from what I’ve seen. Becky tier and darkskinned curry foids are ugly to white men, I saw only the top tier curry foids in my hs date white men

Not asian but I fapped to a lot of WMAF brutal thread jfl

I can't recall any of the half-Asian, half-White girls I knew in high school ever dating a guy who wasn't White. In Apartheid, racial/sexual gaps wouldn't be an issue.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

That’s a lot of ethnics on this site
But it could all be avoided if we had another Apartheid. Then, no race of men could steal women from another race. It would reduce the likelihood of ethnic males being unable to get laid.
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Man all of those ethnic w0men are white mans bounty, I used a chadfish and all of them spoke just like in your video, brutal.

You're still going? :feelskek:

False advertising. This is just a JBW thread.

negrit degenerates are whole another topic in on of itself