Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race doesn’t matter

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Race doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is face and height either you’re ugly or you’re not doesn’t matter if you’re whites or if you’re Asian a hideous face is a hideous face regardless women would choose a Mexican Chad over a sub 5 white guy 10 times outta 10 I’m tired of race copers

Bullshit. A 4 white guy gets more pussy than a 7 ethnic.

Being white is more not a minus than a plus

A chadpreet still stands a better chance than a sub5 incel. But a white chad would always have better results with women than any non-white chad.

all the idiots here in living US why it is so overrated. if you are in your own country race does not mean shit

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Master why isn't OP banned yet? All of his posts are either water is wet type or totally bluepilled.

nothing new
SEA whores worship latinocucks more than sub5 whites

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Master why isn't OP banned yet? All of his posts are either water is wet type or totally bluepilled.
If you think a 2/10 white guy slays solely because of his race you’re delusional

If you think a 2/10 white guy slays solely because of his race you’re delusional
Except a 2/10 white is extremely rare, whereas there are plenty of 2/10 curries, rice and niggers. Whites on average are a 5/10 race while curries are a 2/10 race lookswise.

Except a 2/10 white is extremely rare, whereas there are plenty of 2/10 curries, rice and niggers. Whites on average are a 5/10 race while curries are a 2/10 race lookswise.
Bingo

A 3/10 white guy doesn’t slay either or 4/10

Race doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is face and height either you’re ugly or you’re not doesn’t matter if you’re whites or if you’re Asian a hideous face is a hideous face regardless women would choose a Mexican Chad over a sub 5 white guy 10 times outta 10 I’m tired of race copers
True , the so called ethnic guys especially in the west have some options to geomaxx

Yes but some races have ugly faces and bad height 99% of the time

I see it with my own eyes every week. 5'5 - 5'7 white dudes with foids of all races. Dead serious.

Race matters.Not as much as it used to because of globalization and current media agenda,but it still does matter very much.

It matters but barely. Goodlooking people never face discrimination or racism. And remember you have women of your own race. If you live in your native country, doesnt matter at all. If you live abroad then it dies, since your dating pool is much smaller.

Race doesn't matter:

Race matters:

@Komesarj @PPEcel @Caesercel

how long are you gonna let recluse troll us jfl
PPEcel already got on my case about it

Race doesn't matter:

Race matters:

@Komesarj @PPEcel @Caesercel

how long are you gonna let recluse troll us jfl
You bring up threads I don’t even remember making like get a life