Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could change my race

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I could change my race it sucks knowing that I’ll never be able to change my race I’ll just have to deal with negative stereotypes and discrimination for the rest of my life I’d rather be dead then be this race I could’ve at least been half white if my father married a white woman

Do you have any Tyronelite cousins? :feelsjuice:

Though it's brutal how those below the average for blacks will never reach the JBBhalo most get. :feelsclown:

it's cucked to wish you were another race to ascend with a foid, wish that foids liked men of your race instead
I wish women liked subhuman 2/10 recessed acne ridden autistic kikes

Sometimes I feel this way as well. I am half rice and half white. I try not to think about it too much.
This may sound like cope, but honestly I think I would have still been incel even if I was full white.

just michaeljacksonmaxx bro

Id wonder what would happen if you were blue eyes blonde pale chad
Hmmmm

Race doesnt affect the rich and good looking. If you were poor ugly white guy, you would still hate your life.

I wish I could change my race it sucks knowing that I’ll never be able to change my race I’ll just have to deal with negative stereotypes and discrimination for the rest of my life I’d rather be dead then be this race I could’ve at least been half white if my father married a white woman
Im white and 22 and still no puss, It isnt always race me boy if your face is fucked its gg the jig is up, White, Nigger, Pajeet whatever you are...

Im white and 22 and still no puss, It isnt always race me boy if your face is fucked its gg the jig is up, White, Nigger, Pajeet whatever you are...
22 is young u shit
you'll probably ascend in few years probably with some goofy noodle whore who watches the same anime as you

22 is young u shit
you'll probably ascend in few years probably with some goofy noodle whore who watches the same anime as you
If nothings happened in my last 6 years of looksmaxxing, What makes you think anything will happen in the next few years, Ive accepted the LDAR, 6 YEARS DAMMIT!! IVE WASTED!

If nothings happened in my last 6 years of looksmaxxing, What makes you think anything will happen in the next few years, Ive accepted the LDAR, 6 YEARS DAMMIT!! IVE WASTED!
22 is nothing
I would trade 33 for 22 anyday

again you'll probably have a asian toilet in few years, they always go white cock only

22 is nothing
I would trade 33 for 22 anyday

again you'll probably have a asian toilet in few years, they always go white cock only
Well, I guess i have to go rob one from an asian household tho, Maybe a gold plated toilet or so