Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no race for your face or height

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no race for your face or height I’m tired of all these such and such race can’t be Incel posts because it’s blatantly wrong it’s bluepill cope being a certain race won’t help you if you’re sub 5 or below average height it’s over you’re gonna be an Incel height and face goes before anything else when it comes to physical attraction not every white guy is Chad not every black guy is Tyrone that’s bluepill propaganda if it was true every whitecel and blackcel would’ve ascended but they didn’t because height > face > race

Face> height > race

Race is cope unless you are curry / indian its over.
A 6'2 lightskin chadpreet mogs any white LTN... :feelsjuice:

But yes, solely centering on race is a cope. :smonk:

A 6'2 lightskin chadpreet mogs any white LTN... :feelsjuice:

But yes, solely centering on race is a cope. :smonk:
He will mog white mtn aswell

5’10 is a normal height 7’1 is extremely rare
I mean, I'm a 3/10 5'10. And if I could choose between any height or any face, I'd go for the most handsome face, tbh. Though 5'10 alone doesn't meet most foids standards nowadays.

I mean, I'm a 3/10 5'10. And if I could choose between any height or any face, I'd go for the most handsome face, tbh. Though 5'10 alone doesn't meet most foids standards nowadays.
Still mogs being a manlet

This is such a retarded argument. If all races had the same average facial features and height nobody would even care about race. But fact is they do not: an average cumskin is taller and looks better than a top 10% rice or curry male. Add the fact that white racial features get fetishized by ethnic whores and even subhumans like itsOVER can easily ascend.

This is such a retarded argument. If all races had the same average facial features and height nobody would even care about race. But fact is they do not: an average cumskin is taller and looks better than a top 10% rice or curry male. Add the fact that white racial features get fetishized by ethnic whores and even subhumans like itsOVER can easily ascend.
Saying a certain race can’t be Incel is bluepill propaganda that’s my point

Yes you retard but a lightskin chadpreet is mixed and not really "indian" or curry.
No, they still count as Indian regardless of their admixture of genes... :feelsjuice:

A brown Chadpreet still mogs. :feelshehe:

No they count as mixed not as curry
Their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents were all Indian, so yes, they would be curry. :feelsjuice:

You realize race affects a person's height and face right? It also effects their eye/hair/skin color. Which is also a major component of aesthetics. This is graycel tier blackpill posting.

They all were mixed so they are mixed.
All Indians have some sort of prior admixture from several populations; they're all Indian. :smonk:

inklers RACE towards Jannah since we don't fear death Alhamdulillah RbLmen (in GTA 5)

Yeah and that would be what south asian? does not count.
No, I'm talking specifically about Indians who all have degrees of admixture from other populations, thus being lightskin still means you're Indian. :feelsjuice:

There’s no race for your face or height I’m tired of all these such and such race can’t be Incel posts because it’s blatantly wrong it’s bluepill cope being a certain race won’t help you if you’re sub 5 or below average height it’s over you’re gonna be an Incel height and face goes before anything else when it comes to physical attraction not every white guy is Chad not every black guy is Tyrone that’s bluepill propaganda if it was true every whitecel and blackcel would’ve ascended but they didn’t because height > face > race
small dicked niggers are an anomaly of nature to foids