Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race is everything

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Race is everything in this life being born white is the best thing that can happen to you if you’re white you already won at life you will have a life infinitely better than a black person’s life and I hate that the color of your skin determines everything we’re all gonna be a skeleton in a box or ashes in a jar why should race that much if we’re all the same species being born black is the ultimate death sentence being black makes you truecel by default if you’re sub 8 your will be miserable 10 times outta 10 so don’t even bother trying if you’re black if you’re ethic you still have a fighting chance at life people will still treat you better race is EVERYTHING

i am white but still a incel so whats ur fucking point

Yep. It sucks seeing your white brother get compliments and gettings gfs while still being a bum and not as hard working as you.

This is generalization, as you're not taking into account any factors of height, wealth, facial attractiveness, or mental status; yet another useless thread from you. :feelsUgh:

White people get treated better at work, get job opportunities faster, have better genetics. Etc etc

Yep. It sucks seeing your white brother get compliments and gettings gfs while still being a bum and not as hard working as you.
He probably has a working dick

Also be quiet. Blacks and whites have it nearly equally. Us rice, curries, and mexicanos are who is suffering @Zer0/∞

This is generalization, as you're not taking into account any factors of height, wealth, facial attractiveness, or mental status; yet another useless thread from you. :feelsUgh:
fr bro like so dumb

My whole white family treated me like i was a ghost.

being born white is the best thing that can happen to you if you’re white you already won at life
yeah,that's why i laugh when i hear cumskins say they're trucels,nigga gtfoh go use your cumskin privilege in SEA

im white in 99 percent white country. useless low iq post

suicide rate is 3x higher for whites though

being white sounds awesome. just think of all the sunscreen i have to apply. also not to mention the awesome hairloss at a young age.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

i am white but still a incel so whats ur fucking point
Me too this jbw water ain't wet, walk a mile in our lonely cumskin filled shoes and tell me how different it is, look how media portray whites as inferior while ironically pioneering and inventing everything.

Me too this jbw water ain't wet, walk a mile in our lonely cumskin filled shoes and tell me how different it is, look how media portray whites as inferior while ironically pioneering and inventing everything.
fr bro

White incels have it easier than ethnic incels.

Race is everything in this life being born white is the best thing that can happen to you if you’re white you already won at life you will have a life infinitely better than a black person’s life and I hate that the color of your skin determines everything we’re all gonna be a skeleton in a box or ashes in a jar why should race that much if we’re all the same species being born black is the ultimate death sentence being black makes you truecel by default if you’re sub 8 your will be miserable 10 times outta 10 so don’t even bother trying if you’re black if you’re ethic you still have a fighting chance at life people will still treat you better race is EVERYTHING
FUCK YES

Kinda cope. The only way you're an incel as a black dude is if you have a small dick.
And even then you can probably get a black girl because attractive dudes tend to avoid them and go for Asians/Whites/Latinas.

Kinda cope. The only way you're an incel as a black dude is if you have a small dick.
And even then you can probably get a black girl because attractive dudes tend to avoid them and go for Asians/Whites/Latinas.
So a 0/10 black dude can’t be Incel or a 5’5 subhuman

So a 0/10 black dude can’t be Incel or a 5’5 subhuman
He can Ugandamaxx, average male height 5'5, and Kampala doesn't seem that bad.
Save 50k and live like a king

He can Ugandamaxx, average male height 5'5, and Kampala doesn't seem that bad.
Save 50k and live like a king
You’re coping hard 5’5 is not even human at that point it’s beyond over

If anything meds have the ultimate advantage cuz they are Caucasian but have the dominant dark features

You’re coping hard 5’5 is not even human at that point it’s beyond over
It's better than whites SEAmaxxing imo, at least your kids will look like you + you need less money.

brutal truth. I also can't believe how lazy many whites are. They IQ mog and looks mog and family mog many ethnic curries/rice/Nigerians yet fall behind in money Maxx because lazy fucks

I will disagree with this. Race is very important but face and height are more important. I have it as third. You can be any race and be a Chad, however, if you lack immensely in height you will never be a chad and this also applies to face.

True. It's a massive advantage. All you can do is run BBC game or hope & pray if you're anyone else.

i am arab white
then again what the fuck do i know i LDAR and play video games.

Not entirely true, but when it comes to dating, being white-passing is indeed the most basic requirement.

Which race? F1?

The best advantage of being white is that you get to fuck hot scrumptious white foids wile we ethnics rot.