Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most brutal blackpill as a deathnic is that you’ll never be white

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You’ll never be white as a deathnic no amount of hoping and wishing will change that you’ll forever be stuck as the race you were assigned to my father ruined me I could’ve been light skin and lived a better life the racepill sucks I hate how we can’t change our racist

im shitskin as fuck lmao nigga.
It is over

No white for your face

I mean, skin-lightening methods exist.
It would be more brutal if your features can't be white-passing even when whitemaxx.

Delete
It would be more brutal if your features can't be white-passing even when whitemaxx.
I can’t whitepass

Blacks would look extremely uncanny if bleachmaxxed; they are Negroids... :feelswhat:

Though I'll take being a Chadlite or above of any race above being a pure Nordic normie. :feelshaha:

Skin lightening is cope. It doesn't alter your genes
You’ll never be white as a deathnic no amount of hoping and wishing will change that you’ll forever be stuck as the race you were assigned to my father ruined me I could’ve been light skin and lived a better life the racepill sucks I hate how we can’t change our racist
For real. Ever since I took the racepill, I am SO FUCKING GLAD I look white despite being deathnic. Even my beard is red with a bit of blondish-red color

Skin lightening is cope. It doesn't alter your genes

For real. Ever since I took the racepill, I am SO FUCKING GLAD I look white despite being deathnic. Even my beard is red with a bit of blondish-red color
I mean, who cares as long as you look white in the end; the benefits outright the consequences as long it is not done, in life-threatening ways. I think the rest of your posts support the notion.

white people were created by God, rest of us just side character races created without any thought or goal

It's really brutal , you pretty much have to accept your inferiority. I'm filled with envy everytime i see a good looking white guy , the mogging is too much

JFL @ modcels, how can you not see this dude is a troll and keep letting him back in

@Fat Link @Komesarj @TheProphetMuscle

he keeps spamming ID with contradictory threads within minutes/hours of each other
JFL @ modcels, how can you not see this dude is a troll and keep letting him back in

he keeps spamming ID with contradictory threads within minutes/hours of each other
That thread was about a totally different thing

Imagine having 54 days online and 6.9K posts and still being accused of being a troll
Why are you always bringing up old threads let me rot in peace bad enough I have no social circle in real life

nah, i know some white people that are balding in their 20's. you really want that shit?

oh so a thread you posted a few hours ago is now an "old thread" to you?

jfl you're obviously a troll, you've been warned a bajillion times for doing this and yet you keep doing it
if he's a troll, why you feedin him?

oh so a thread you posted a few hours ago is now an "old thread" to you?

jfl you're obviously a troll, you've been warned a bajillion times for doing this and yet you keep doing it
I’m talking about threads from a month ago not ones from a few hours that’s not even my point I have 54 days online I obviously have no other copes why would I troll and lose my one and only cope you just like seeing me suffer

Dark shitskin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my father ruined me I could’ve been light skin and lived a better life the racepill sucks I hate how we can’t change our racist

Very unfortunate.

worse is when you get a slave tan