Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Race and sleep. whites get most sleep. rice/sands get least!

do u get enough sleep?

• Total voters
thirdcountry = no time to sleep
Saudi Arabia is pseudo first world due to oil money and still has shit sleep. Purely on genetic level, they have sleep issues due to the cousin fucking from Islam, and worse DNA.
Ricecels are too busy slaving away to sleep. smh. Also, no data from Africa.
Africans probably have sleep issues too. At least African Americans in usa do, so should those who are even more cursed in the homeland continent have issue

I always thought whites get less sleep. Because they would need less due to stronger physique.

I get about the same amount of sleep that you get.
I go to bed at around 11 and wake up at 6.
How can you get even get more? Go to bed at 10?

i sleep alot and have black bags under eyes, its fucking genetic. look it up. maybe ethnics just have that gene more prominent then whites. or youre just high on confirmation bias with your delusional perceptions of whites. fucking white cock riding deathnic

dark circles are giga cucked shit man, ruin all your smv. can you even get rid of them??
I know supposedly sleep and ice bags help

dark circles are giga cucked shit man, ruin all your smv. can you even get rid of them??
Foids use make up often. I think for men there is some type of cream to help possibly. I have given up on it, too much work for low return.

I always thought whites get less sleep. Because they would need less due to stronger physique.

I get about the same amount of sleep that you get.
I go to bed at around 11 and wake up at 6.
How can you get even get more? Go to bed at 10?
Yes, ideally you should get 7-8 hours. Ofc varies on the person.

Foids use make up often. I think for men there is some type of cream to help possibly. I have given up on it, too much work for low return.
yay we curry are destroyed by them:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
even that YouTube normie fag curry mutha has them, he looks horrible with them

I reduced mine from increased sleep, less computer/screen time and drinking more water

yay we curry are destroyed by them:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
even that YouTube normie fag curry mutha has them, he looks horrible with them

I reduced mine from increased sleep, less computer/screen time and drinking more water
I have been doing cryotherapy daily this week. And noticed my skin feels better and maybe it will help with eye stuff. Will see in long run

Yes, ideally you should get 7-8 hours. Ofc varies on the person.
I have to add that I go to bed extraordinarily early for my country. Everybody almost chuckles when I tell them I got to bed at 10-11.
Many people here eat dinner at 10-11.

I have to add that I go to bed extraordinarily early for my country. Everybody almost chuckles when I tell them I got to bed at 10-11.
Many people here eat dinner at 10-11.
you are in sand adjacent country after all so not surprising I guess according to the data

Saudi Arabia is pseudo first world due to oil money and still has shit sleep. Purely on genetic level, they have sleep issues due to the cousin fucking from Islam, and worse DNA.

Africans probably have sleep issues too. At least African Americans in usa do, so should those who are even more cursed in the homeland continent have issue
saudi is total shithole bro

Only surgery or use makeup. All the other options are bullshit and dont work

View attachment 656531
just lol @racepill deniers. Whites literally sleep mog ethnics hard! Especially sands/rice are sleep mogged insanely hard by whites. Just more proof of JBW even outside getting women. Whites get diabetes less, less disease, more sleep! Everything better. while ethnics suffer with more diabetes, more corona deaths, less sleep, more poor.

Racepill affects every single aspect of life. I always wondered why I have sleep issues. It is solely sue to being ethnic first foremost. Had I been white, not only would I have gotten laid, I would sleep better!

Look at my sleep times, almost always below 7 hours. All because I am ethnic!
View attachment 656534

@tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @Sleeper @Incelius Savage
Did they explain why there is a sleep differential? Or was this the only thing they looked at and nothing else for corroboration?

Also, my sleep quality is heavily affected by the amount of exercise I do. If I do a lot, I get great sleep. If I do nothing all day, I sleep like dog shit.

Have you noticed that you require less sleep since you started meditation? I heard who meditate a lot need less sleep.

Did they explain why there is a sleep differential? Or was this the only thing they looked at and nothing else for corroboration?

Also, my sleep quality is heavily affected by the amount of exercise I do. If I do a lot, I get great sleep. If I do nothing all day, I sleep like dog shit.

Have you noticed that you require less sleep since you started meditation? I heard who meditate a lot need less sleep.
yes meditation probably cut my sleep requirement by 15-30 minutes I'd say. I didn't check the specifics for why sleep differences

i barely sleep 4-5 hours due to being restless,i gotta take a couple xans if i want to sleep more.
i slept like 3.5 hours last night.

View attachment 656531
just lol @racepill deniers. Whites literally sleep mog ethnics hard! Especially sands/rice are sleep mogged insanely hard by whites. Just more proof of JBW even outside getting women. Whites get diabetes less, less disease, more sleep! Everything better. while ethnics suffer with more diabetes, more corona deaths, less sleep, more poor.

Racepill affects every single aspect of life. I always wondered why I have sleep issues. It is solely sue to being ethnic first foremost. Had I been white, not only would I have gotten laid, I would sleep better!

Look at my sleep times, almost always below 7 hours. All because I am ethnic!
View attachment 656534

@tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @Sleeper @Incelius Savage
Morocco and UAE are green, dumbass

yes meditation probably cut my sleep requirement by 15-30 minutes I'd say. I didn't check the specifics for why sleep differences
I should probably stay away from meditation then tbh. I rather be sleeping than waking up most days.

Well, they do have generations of wealth from exploiting Asian and African countries, plus the Americas. I wouldn't be surprised if the European countries are able to afford much better infrastructure and efficient production pipelines to allow their workers the luxury of not having to burn health for temporary company gains.

Plus, in some estimations, the vikings' early ship building and the British archery/ sailing industries prioritized better eye sight and abstract thinking capabilities, thus making it even easier for them to export goods/services.

according to this I must be ethnic

Only surgery or use makeup. All the other options are bullshit and dont work

surgery how??
like how to they fix them?? just curious...

I heard water, low screen time and tea/coffee bags can fix them. but I dunno

gonna go see this cool rice skin doctor(ofc its paid by cucked Canadian government )
he has helped me in the past

AAAAAAAA IM SLOOOOOPING

I sleep way more because I LDAR, or, sometimes drink plus LDAR. Ez over 10h sleep a day avg.

Only cuckpan and korcuck are having sleep issues. Though I won't deny the fact that east asian cities are neolibeeal shitholes.

As for Arabs, well, they get bombed daily so it's hard to sleep

I'd sleep a lot more if it weren't for my alcoholism. Alcohol truly fucks up your sleep cycle, shortens sleep, increases anxiety and energy levels throughout the week.

Nothing better than sleepmaxxing imo. When you are feeling depressed, take sleeping pills/speed aid, or do some CBD.

surgery how??
like how to they fix them?? just curious...

I heard water, low screen time and tea/coffee bags can fix them. but I dunno

gonna go see this cool rice skin doctor(ofc its paid by cucked Canadian government )
he has helped me in the past
thats pure bullshit dude. they inject botox into it as far as i know, or just skin off the bag idk man. but any kind of topical treatments arnt going to do shit

thats pure bullshit dude. they inject botox into it as far as i know, or just skin off the bag idk man. but any kind of topical treatments arnt going to do shit

hmm are you curry btw? I mostly see curry shitskins with this issue :cryfeels::cryfeels: as if the life wasn't hard enough for us

lets see what my skin doctor says
I also got a stupid skin tag on my eyelid, thankfully my eyelids are hidden normally when my eyes are opened. skinstag = diabetes = another curry problem

fj5pdox8cks81.jpg

fuck nigger has implanted secret device onto my computer to deduce where I have posted and send me notification that you quoted my post mab

fuck nigger has implanted secret device onto my computer to deduce where I have posted and send me notification that you quoted my post mab

No sleep for your face

damn my lats are sore

Depends on the day and mood for when I sleep

Indians are between whites and rice compared to the sleep cycle

This thread needs to be pinned, this is a brutal racepill.
Many people here still don't realize why this sleep racepill is worth understanding, I didn't mention all the proper sleep benefits below in the post:
  • A study in the journal Clinical and Experimental Dermatology found that people who slept seven to nine hours a night had skin that was more moisturized, means whites will skin quality mog Ethnics consistently
  • Adults who sleep fewer than eight hours a night report higher stress levels than those who sleep at least eight hours a night (5.5 vs. 4.4 on a 10-point scale). Another reason you always see Ethnics more stressed than whites in most places on the planet. Ethnics always look anxious and stressed when see them on the train, often have red eyes from lack of sleep.
  • More importantly, insufficient sleep can ultimately affect life expectancy and day-to-day well-being. An analysis of data from three separate studies suggests that sleeping five or fewer hours per night may increase mortality risk by as much as 15 percent. Ofc more sleep means lower chance of death

All these factors make it so that whites can NT Maxx more easily than Ethnics. And most importantly have a better quality of life in general due to better sleep habits even if you ignore women.

No sleep for your face
Proper sleep directly affects your skin quality. All the rice/sands tend to have worse skin quality on average, and their lack of sleep is a big reason. So no, sleep does affect your skin and thus your face

Indians are between whites and rice compared to the sleep cycle
The try hard curries who succeed at money maxxing probably have sleep habits like rice. lazy as curries probably like whites. So it ends up resulting in them being in the middle