Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Race and sleep. whites get most sleep. rice/sands get least!

do u get enough sleep?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

just lol @racepill deniers. Whites literally sleep mog ethnics hard! Especially sands/rice are sleep mogged insanely hard by whites. Just more proof of JBW even outside getting women. Whites get diabetes less, less disease, more sleep! Everything better. while ethnics suffer with more diabetes, more corona deaths, less sleep, more poor.

Racepill affects every single aspect of life. I always wondered why I have sleep issues. It is solely sue to being ethnic first foremost. Had I been white, not only would I have gotten laid, I would sleep better!

Look at my sleep times, almost always below 7 hours. All because I am ethnic!
AA193F57 5ED7 4594 8515 A8640781B22F

@tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @Sleeper @Incelius Savage

@wereq @BraincelsRefugee @HighTCurryMale @highinhibition @Caesercel

more sleep is not better

Brootal sleeppill

more sleep is not better
it is. More sleep = less stress, better memory, longer life, less disease, high energy. Why you think whites and blacks have most athletes. Besides bone structure they get more sleep more recovery. While shitskins have less sleep less recovery. This a very big racepill

Usually related to how much the country is developed, and the general work culture... :feelsjuice:

Which I suspect is why places like Japan are so low; you could also add a large surplus of truecels as a contributing factor. :feelswhere:

Generally, though, a genetic Chad could sleep 5 hours a day and still more or less wound up the same than if he had slept 8 or 9 hours... :feelsclown:

Though usually they get enough sleep due to having the life of, you know, a Chad. :feelsUgh:

it is. More sleep = less stress, better memory, longer life, less disease, high energy. Why you think whites and blacks have most athletes. Besides bone structure they get more sleep more recovery. While shitskins have less sleep less recovery. This a very big racepill
the more i sleep the more dizzy i am throughout the day

Usually related to how much the country is developed, and the general work culture... :feelsjuice:

Which I suspect is why places like Japan are so low; you could also add a large surplus of truecels as a contributing factor. :feelswhere:

Generally, though, a genetic Chad could sleep 5 hours a day and still more or less wound up the same than if he had slept 8 or 9 hours... :feelsclown:

Though usually they get enough sleep due to having the life of, you know, a Chad. :feelsUgh:
ethnic countries have to work harder to get same results as whites, another reason for lower sleep. It is another part of the racepill.

For an Asian country with GDP/Capita of 20k, they'll work at least 1-2 hours more than the white equivalent daily. Often 2-3 hours more. Another racepill

ethnic shitholes have people who work 2x as hard as whites for 1/20th the money. The ethnic IQ is heavily damaged, that even with double the work, they can't even get 1/2 the money of the whites.

my sleep gets significantly better when im not with my family because they're loud and i don't know when they'll start arguing and shouting
i wake up frequently during sleep thinking they're shouting

wtf are you, the new @Edmund_Kemper ? fuck off

Did you know tiredness affects your attractiveness?

it:

- Makes you physically less attractive

- Makes your personality less attractive (you seem mad / boring / unconfident)

Life is all about small advantages. People are spoiled without even knowing it.

Good looking = better pay, more opportunity

Better pay = you don't need to work as much

Don't need to work as much = you exponentially don't need to work as much

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

wtf are you, the new @Edmund_Kemper ? fuck off
All I've said is 100% backed by the numbers. Also personal experience, I constantly see ethnics with black circles under their eyes. while with whites, you only see the low class ones who work at McDonald's with that problem.

5-4hrs when i have to go to work and 8+ on off days

The ethnic IQ is heavily damaged, that even with double the work, they can't even get 1/2 the money of the whites.
I think it's more related to development of the country and the types of the jobs they work; Vietnam has a higher IQ than most countries. :feelsjuice:

Did you know tiredness affects your attractiveness?

it:

- Makes you physically less attractive

- Makes your personality less attractive (you seem mad / boring / unconfident)

Life is all about small advantages. People are spoiled without even knowing it.

Good looking = better pay, more opportunity

Better pay = you don't need to work as much

Don't need to work as much = you exponentially don't need to work as much

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
I also have noticed on average ethnics are more bipolarish, the lack of sleep and being poorer are likely contributing factors. Especially blacks/Hispanics always look stressed and this is due to being poorer and less sleep.

All I've said is 100% backed by the numbers. Also personal experience, I constantly see ethnics with black circles under their eyes. while with whites, you only see the low class ones who work at McDonald's with that problem.
i sleep alot and have black bags under eyes, its fucking genetic. look it up. maybe ethnics just have that gene more prominent then whites. or youre just high on confirmation bias with your delusional perceptions of whites. fucking white cock riding deathnic

I think it's more related to development of the country and the types of the jobs they work; Vietnam has a higher IQ than most countries. :feelsjuice:
IQ on its own is insufficient measure of intelligence. Whites have Intellect which mogs Asians but in a way that can't be measured. So even if Asian country has same IQ/development as white equivalent. They'll have to work harder to maintain the same economic status. This is the racepill.

I also have noticed on average ethnics are more bipolarish, the lack of sleep and being poorer are likely contributing factors. Especially blacks/Hispanics always look stressed and this is due to being poorer and less sleep.
Did I forget to mention that people who don't need to work as much also spend a lot more time socializing, which also makes them healthier and live longer... also, they are able to take better care of their health, meanwhile uglier people or people just in a lower socioeconomic class have to do crazy shit like commute for multiple hours on end (higher chance of crashing and dying) or walking a lot and working hard, ruining your body much much faster -- the best part is that the poor people can't afford to go to a doctor, and even if they have to, they have to delay it because daddy is not footing the bill. LOL

Seems like a cope to me, to be honest. :smonk:
how many famous Asian philosophers/artists can your name? I can't think of a single one besides Confucius/the Buddha and few others. Regardless compared to sheer number of white ones, they are very few. Whites creativity mog Asians on average.

sleep is for normies
fuck that gay shit

Over for ethnicels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 656531
just lol @racepill deniers. Whites literally sleep mog ethnics hard! Especially sands/rice are sleep mogged insanely hard by whites. Just more proof of JBW even outside getting women. Whites get diabetes less, less disease, more sleep! Everything better. while ethnics suffer with more diabetes, more corona deaths, less sleep, more poor.

Racepill affects every single aspect of life. I always wondered why I have sleep issues. It is solely sue to being ethnic first foremost. Had I been white, not only would I have gotten laid, I would sleep better!

Look at my sleep times, almost always below 7 hours. All because I am ethnic!
View attachment 656534

@tehgymcel420 @Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @Sleeper @Incelius Savage
thirdcountry = no time to sleep

Brutal.

Whites are the laziest race, yet the richest. Very brutal.
whites have less corruption, and respect the rules on average more so than ethnics. This in long run means society's resources are more efficiently utilized and distribute efficiently as well. Ethnics while working hard, they always have significant corruption which leads to richfag ethnic fucking shit up due to low IQ, greed ord whatever. ruining and destroying years of hardwork in process. Just another part of the racepill.

Whites get diabetes less, less disease, more sleep! Everything better. while ethnics suffer with more diabetes, more corona deaths, less sleep, more poor.
Deathniks work harder but produce less value (no innovation, no creativity, no discovery). Deathniks are only good for slave labor.

Deathniks work harder but produce less value (no innovation, no creativity, no discovery). Deathniks are only good for slave labor.
giga brutal racepill. Also ethnics have more infighting/corruption/inbreeding/nepotism leading to years of hard work being destroyed in an instant every couple of years in many ethnic shitholes. They make progress just to regress years even decades back economically. Just see Sri Lanka, ethnic country making good progress just to ruin it all with a dumbfuck minister who bans fertilizer. This story has repeated in dozens of ethnic shitholes.

whites have less corruption, and respect the rules on average more so than ethnics. This in long run means society's resources are more efficiently utilized and distribute efficiently as well. Ethnics while working hard, they always have significant corruption which leads to richfag ethnic fucking shit up due to low IQ, greed ord whatever. ruining and destroying years of hardwork in process. Just another part of the racepill.
It's because ethnics are objectively uglier so they have to compensate by acquiring riches. That's the secret behind their hard work.

I think I get around 7 hours, maybe. And I guess I'm white even though I feel like Hamudis cousin

The most brutal blackpill are the work hours: Rice countries have 70 hour weeks while France has 35, yet France has higher wages and GDP per capita than all of them. Imagine if Japanese and Chinese worked as much as French do, they would be poor as fuck :feelsclown:

The most brutal blackpill are the work hours: Rice countries have 70 hour weeks while France has 35, yet France has higher wages and GDP per capita than all of them. Imagine if Japanese and Chinese worked as much as French do, they would be poor as fuck :feelsclown:
That is the racepill indeed. An ethnic earning 100k salary likely works 2 if not 3x as hard as a white. And often the quality of work doesn't get better by much if at all.

. Just see Sri Lanka, ethnic country making good progress just to ruin it all with a dumbfuck minister who bans fertilizer. This story has repeated in dozens of ethnic shitholes.
All curry countries are like this. Pakistan and India are facing the same trend of unstoppable decline of the value of their currencies like SL, albeit at a slower pace. Weak currency = low IQ subhuman trade deficit economy which can only produce basic raw materials rather than innovative products and services.

Imagine if Japanese and Chinese worked as much as French do, they would be poor as fuck :feelsclown:
Japs and Koreans literally work themselves to death but still live in staw bamboo cages while eating horribly low protein diets because they don't have any natural resources, meaning that they're actually poor as dogshit despite having outwardly glamorous cities.

All curry countries are like this. Pakistan and India are facing the same trend of unstoppable decline of the value of their currencies like SL, albeit at a slower pace. Weak currency = low IQ subhuman trade deficit economy which can only produce basic raw materials rather than innovative products and services.
truth. Very few ethnic countries especially if you exclude the rice, have any high IQ products. No new software comes from ethnic countries especially if you ignore the rice. No new technology, no new cars, no new weapons, no new hardware innovations. Nothing that brings change. At best they can imitate a white product and make their own version. But incapable of going beyond that.

truth. Very few ethnic countries especially if you exclude the rice, have any high IQ products. No new software comes from ethnic countries especially if you ignore the rice. No new technology, no new cars, no new weapons, no new hardware innovations. Nothing that brings change. At best they can imitate a white product and make their own version. But incapable of going beyond that.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Japs and Koreans literally work themselves to death but still live in staw bamboo cages while eating horribly low protein diets because they don't have any natural resources, meaning that they're actually poor as dogshit despite having outwardly glamorous cities.
yes I have heard meat is expensive as fuck there.
Japs have less money than USA while having higher food costs too. worst of everything
The cost of living in Japan varies in price compared to the United States. For example, consumer prices are 14.36% higher in Japan compared to the United States, and the prices of groceries in Japan are 17.77% higher than the price of groceries in the United States.

Healthpill is brutal whites are better looking because they health mogs us.

Ricecels are too busy slaving away to sleep. smh. Also, no data from Africa.

It's cause stupid deathnik parents forcing their kids to studyragie far into the night. Low IQ cuks don't realize they are fucking up their kids' development which will harm them far more than doing 1-2 hours less of rote memorization math garbage. And this level of cuckery and brainwashing from parents make them accept ridiculous unpaid overtime and other bullshits once they hit the workforce. Worthless cucknic parents raise good slaves and that's it.

Last edited:
Healthpill is brutal whites are better looking because they health mogs us.
Yes the health mog is very brutal. I have also seen lots of old whites jogging in my area. But rarely will see an old ethnic who is still in shape. At best I will see some old rice men/women doing some type of exercises in the park or playing table tennis. But I have never seen really any old black/curry/spic ethnic doing sports in the old age.
They are actually third world level poor, LARPing as first world.
I have to agree especially when it comes to protein consumption. Only thing rice have better than whites is housing is cheaper, at least in Japan's case. Also few other things here and there.

It's cause stupid deathnik parents forcing their kids to studyragie far into the night. Low IQ cuks don't realize they are fucking up their kids' development which will harm them far more than doing 1-2 hours less of rote memorization math garbage. And this level of cuckery and brainwashing from parents make them accept ridiculous unpaid overtime and other bullshits once they hit the workforce. Worthless cucknic parents raise good slaves and that's it.
Yes this problem is common especially among rice and curries. They force their kids to study worthless STEM trash. They definitely focus too much on memorization rather than creative problem solving. This likely also hurts their economic growth output in the long run besides also making them tolerate abuse from bosses to an excessive degree. @incelerated @Negroid Berber

Even middle age ethnics can't job.

Gooks do no-labor exercises like tai chi.
yeah most of the old gook exercises are some stupid dance, not actually something of praiseworthy value.