Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/transpassing, sub full of delusional beta cuck white guys who couldn't handle life, so they tried to become women

I do not hate women, just hate illogical people.
Trannies are illogical and I hate them because of it. You seriously need to go back to plebbit.
Not only you had 15gfs but you're also a fucking tranny, you're legit the most reddit person I have ever seen.
Just leave already.
I wasbanned from reddit tho...

Explain how can you be born in the wrong body. Sure you wanna be someone else, so do I and other people, but you dont see us taking it this far. Ill say it again, you are a major mentalcel.
I was born in the wrong body
I wasn't born in Lachowski's body, when will I get my Lachowski reassignment surgery?

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ISNT HE BANNED, SINGLE FOR 8 MONTHS (AND BY CHOICE AT THAT), HOW IS HE DIFFERENT THAN A GIRL CLAIMING SHES INCEL BECAUSE CHAD ISNT HERE THIS WEEK TEE HEE.

He legit needs to fuck off, nobody wants him here. He is like a fucking malignant cancer.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ISNT HE BANNED, SINGLE FOR 8 MONTHS (AND BY CHOICE AT THAT), HOW IS HE DIFFERENT THAN A GIRL CLAIMING SHES INCEL BECAUSE CHAD ISNT HERE THIS WEEK TEE HEE.
I love how as time goes moreand more is added to mystory with absolutely no reason.

I wasn't born in Lachowski's body, when will I get my Lachowski reassignment surgery?
Legit.

200.gif

Fuck this tranny, deserves to be tied to a wall and then have an 18 wheeler full throttled into him.

I love how as time goes moreand more is added to mystory with absolutely no reason.

Fuck off you literally admitted to being a normie and now you come out as a tranny.
Leave.

Attachments

• St. Tropez.png
    St. Tropez.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 113
You are aware that many ppl.do surgeries for that exact reason?
It is entitr point of surgery to look like a MM or FM.
Go get surgery,do something.

He'd probably like that, trannies don't function like relatively normal people.
Yeah normal ppl want to murder and rape and I am the abnormal one for not wanting it.

Yeah normal ppl want to murder and rape and I am the abnormal one for not wanting it.
Normal people don't want to mutilate their dick because of some "feeling".
Bugger off.

It doesn't work lol , the have the highest suicide rates they are mentally ill and should be put down for their own sake
Homosexuality and transsexuality are all mental illnesses, they used to be labeled as such back in the day. They should all be put down or given medication to fix them cause they're truly fucking up every fucking western nation.

@Ryo_Hazuki trap materail for you brah, i know you're interested

It's probably why he gets unbanned so much even though he is a normie and not even a blackpilled one at that.
He doesn't belong here and the mods keep unbanning him.

OH NO YOU ARE SO INCEL, IN THAT SINGLE POST YOU

-ADMITTED TO MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS ("usually in a relationship")
-ADMITTED TO MULTIPLE ONS ("few ONS as well")
-ADMITTED TO BEING A VOLCEL ("I dont like casual sex")
-ADMITTED TO BEING A STANDARDCEL ("I also cannot love just love many girls, I need to find her attractive")

MEANWHILE WE HAVE USERS HERE WHO ARE KHHHVS

YOU LITERALLY SOUND LIKE A WOMAN COMPLAINING ABOUT GUYS NOT CALLING YOU AFTER

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE CANNOT FUCK OFF, LIKE GO POST ON R/RELATIONSHIPS OR SOMETHING, WHY AN INCEL FORUM?! YOURE NO INCEL.

OH NO YOU ARE SO INCEL, IN THAT SINGLE POST YOU

-ADMITTED TO MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS ("usually in a relationship")
-ADMITTED TO MULTIPLE ONS ("few ONS as well")
-ADMITTED TO BEING A VOLCEL ("I dont like casual sex")
-ADMITTED TO BEING A STANDARDCEL ("I also cannot love just love many girls, I need to find her attractive")

MEANWHILE WE HAVE USERS HERE WHO ARE KHHHVS

YOU LITERALLY SOUND LIKE A WOMAN COMPLAINING ABOUT GUYS NOT CALLING YOU AFTER

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE CANNOT FUCK OFF, LIKE GO POST ON R/RELATIONSHIPS OR SOMETHING, WHY AN INCEL FORUM?! YOURE NO INCEL.

Don't forget that he isn't even blackpilled (admitted to this in this very thread) so he cannot go under the "blackpilled" normie loophole.

So nagry rn, logging off for the day @Ryo_Hazuki why is this guy allowed to post, legit asking, what needs to happen for him to get permentantly banned

So nagry rn, logging off for the day @Ryo_Hazuki why is this guy allowed to post, legit asking, what needs to happen for him to get permentantly banned

He is a legit SJW blue-pilled normie.
He should fuck off. Making this site look like a joke.

Attachments

• St. Tropez.png
    St. Tropez.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 92
  • St. Tropez2.png
    St. Tropez2.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 90
He is a legit SJW blue-pilled normie.
He should fuck off. Making this site look like a joke.
I dont agree with rape and murder.call it whatever you want.
I will never say rape is good.
Rape is evil,and so is murder.

I don't fucking care if they're "hurting" they are mentally ill and the world is better without them in the gene pool. They are lower than incels.
I would never trap but I imagine some of them live a lot better lives than incels.

I dont agree with rape and murder.call it whatever you want.
I will never say rape is good.
Rape is evil,and so is murder.

Doesn't change the fact that:
A. You aren't blackpilled
B. You aren't an incel
C. You aren't a virgin

You do not belong here.

Doesn't change the fact that:
A. You aren't blackpilled
B. You aren't an incel
C. You aren't a virgin

You do not belong here.
Your argument was I am not blackpilled cause I dont agree with rape or female hate and murder which I dont.
People like you legit need to chill out and understand not everyone agrees with these things and if anything they are more harmful to the comunity than anything.
I am not a psychopath I dont like hurting others at all I am juat not like that.

As for incel,no I dont identify as incel anymore. I am imo a failed normie tier. I have no friends nor ry anything anymore so def not a normie.

I was born a male yes,but in wrong body.
I want to be someone else.[/QUOT
There is nothing wrong or degenerate about it.
And keep in mind not eveyonw wanted "easy life" some are just born in wrong bodies. It is a curse and there isnt much to be done.
If you turn into a degenerate after it is kinda your own fault and has nothing to do with transitioning.
There many trans who arent degenerates (myself included sorta)'
you are actually trans?

same person

732yipkn29g01.png

Last edited:
You're not blackpilled either though.
But I fall under the "incel" category as I never had sex and never got the chance to.

Tropez doesn't fall under any category allowed on this site.

But I fall under the "incel" category as I never had sex and never got the chance to.

Tropez doesn't fall under any category allowed on this site.
I am blackpilled.
I watched all LMS videos. And I agree thst looks matter the most(money and status as well)
I have been on PSL for over 6 years now.
Jfl at callinf me bluepilled.
I was banned from reddit for being too dark.

I am blackpilled.
I watched all LMS videos. And I agree thst looks matter the most(money and status as well)

A few questions:

1) Do you believe in looks hypergamy?
2) Do you believe in juggernaut law (ugly/fat women have lots of options)
3) Do you believe an ugly NT guy can be truecel?

A few questions:

Add the nerdic theory to that.

A few questions:

1) yes of course a woman has innate more social value and can reasonable date up.
2)yes I agree especially for older and wall theory. I fully think that wall is a MAJOR cope and had threads about it. And imo men age way worse than female cause 40 y old female can still just firr up tinder and do fine.
3) depends on how ugly,I generally agree that NT is important but past a certain point it is ogre. I however think that really autistic ppl like real austists like aut guy from discord that we talk a lot are also over.

I am blackpilled.

Yeah, you're so dark that you decided that you're going to go trans. Lmao.

Yeah, you're so dark that you decided that you're going to go trans. Lmao.
And how is that not dark...?
I literally decided to cast away my life and risk everything just to have a shot at life.
Boyo doyou have any idea what it means to go trans in non western country.
I had zero friends and zero support from a anyone.

And how is that not dark...?
I literally decided to cast away my life and risk everything just to have a shot at life.
Boyo doyou have any idea what it means to go trans in non western country.
I had zero friends and zero support from a anyone.

Yeah, must be really hard especially when you had 15 gfs.
Anyways, how is that sex you had 9 months ago?

Trannies are just people who couldn't cope with their mediocre life, and fuck it up by changing sex. From what I read, most trannies regret their decision. In any case, they embody weakness and futility, and are degenerates in my eyes.

Are you saying believing nerdic theory means you're blackpilled? Or thinking it's a retarded lookism meme is blackpilled?
It's a meme but I wanted to know his opinion on it

Trannies are just people who couldn't cope with their mediocre life, and fuck it up by changing sex. From what I read, most trannies regret their decision. In any case, they embody weakness and futility, and are degenerates in my eyes.
And of course, pretty much all of them have mental illnesses. That is probably a cause of wanting to become a trannie.

If you fail obviously you are gonna regret.
It is risky AF. And ppl who do it uniformed of the risks are low iq. I was ready to rope if it failed,and imo everyone doing it should. But sometimes in life you just have to go all in.
Trans rope a lot as well in general.

same person

732yipkn29g01.png

this is such bullshit. it's make-up and filters.

that being said it just shows what genetic trash most females who appear "hot" are. they can fraud all day with photoshop and look hot on tinder, then get 21 year old chads

giphy.gif

JFL at these pathetic cumskins, superkek. Chopping off your balls won't help you to escape inceldom, your butt hole doesn't have any nerve cell, you won't feel anything if someone fucks you in your ass. The only thing you will feel is pain.

Also you won't find a single FtM post on that sub. LMFAO.

Just rope.

Same as how you wanna be a GL guy I want to be a GL girl.
And only difference is that I did surgeries,plus HT, plus looksmaxing.
That is the only difference.
And keep in mind many Body builders take hormones as well. A friendly reminder.

You are more incel because of it unless you can find lesbians to have sex with, tho they won't accept you because they don't want ugly men succeeding

At least you can go back to the gender you were born as by removing the illusion

Do you want to have sex with men as well , i mean are you bisexual or you are sexually attracted to women only.
I pretty much only want girls now.
I did have some experiences with guys as well but I dont like it.

i have lots of respect for transpeople tbh

this is such bullshit. it's make-up and filters.

that being said it just shows what genetic trash most females who appear "hot" are. they can fraud all day with photoshop and look hot on tinder, then get 21 year old chads

cope there is a limit to the power of makeup and filters

they had like 3 surgeries and hormone treatment to get to that stage