Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/transpassing, sub full of delusional beta cuck white guys who couldn't handle life, so they tried to become women

This is my favorite place to be. Its both life and suit fuel material at the same time.

Life because you see men ruining their lives.

Sui because even after years of HTR + FFS these guys still mog me.

Also notice how most of them just take closup selfies. Its because their body (especially broad shoulders) gives them away so hard.

d4losll7cjdz.jpg

The average tranny is so easy to spot.

@Akarin Still want to be a female?

They plaster on shit tons of make, use filters aka photoshop and yeah close-up bullshit pics then ask other incel faggots if they pass.

Even in thailand, petite asian guys with small frames looked like men in make-up when they tried to pass as trannies.

Meh you kinda cherry picked bad ones..

Also notice how most of them just take closup selfies. Its because their body (especially broad shoulders) gives them away so hard.

d4losll7cjdz.jpg

The average tranny is so easy to spot.

jfl ew, what fucking cuck wants that

They want life on easy mode

delusional beta cucks?

JUST FUCKING LOL. They are the truly blackpilled ones. They realized just how incredibly easy women have it in literally EVERY ASPECT of life and are striving to achieve the same within their lives

it's degenerate and wrong, but it's extremely smart if it manages to work out for them.

delusional beta cucks?

JUST FUCKING LOL. They are the truly blackpilled ones. They realized just how incredibly easy women have it in literally EVERY ASPECT of life and are striving to achieve the same within their lives

it's degenerate and wrong, but it's extremely smart if it manages to work out for them.
It doesn't work lol , the have the highest suicide rates they are mentally ill and should be put down for their own sake

What?

Also please someone share Blackops2cel's picture on that sub, i think it will be hilarious.

They plaster on shit tons of make, use filters aka photoshop and yeah close-up bullshit pics then ask other incel faggots if they pass.

Even in thailand, petite asian guys with small frames looked like men in make-up when they tried to pass as trannies.

Reddit being reddit it has a slightly younger userbase. To open the true gates of hell you have to visit some forums which are mainly populated by older guys. These guys dont only want to be female but also young (because muh missed girlhood), so you end up with middle aged men dressing and acting like early 20s women. Heres a sample:

2n3FZj0.jpg

2JjC90d.jpg

CZ8jlYh.jpg

8ikuIVs.jpg

94426c25ee73f02147734be900025f66.jpg

40254292484_fd9b691135_o.jpg

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,224896.0.html

Reddit being reddit it has a slightly younger userbase. To open the true gates of hell you have to visit some forums which are mainly populated by older guys. These guys dont only want to be female but also young (because muh missed girlhood), so you end up with middle aged men dressing and acting like early 20s women. Heres a sample:

2n3FZj0.jpg

2JjC90d.jpg

CZ8jlYh.jpg

8ikuIVs.jpg

Please, stop, im gonna die, please, stop, you make me cry

What?

Also please someone share Blackops2cel's picture on that sub, i think it will be hilarious.

See my post above for more WHAT, trannies are insane.

delusional la cucks?

There is nothing wrong or degenerate about it.
And keep in mind not eveyonw wanted "easy life" some are just born in wrong bodies. It is a curse and there isnt much to be done.
If you turn into a degenerate after it is kinda your own fault and has nothing to do with transitioning.
There many trans who arent degenerates (myself included sorta)'

2n3FZj0.jpg

2JjC90d.jpg

CZ8jlYh.jpg

8ikuIVs.jpg

Those are just sick ppl in the end. Trying to be something they have no chance of ever being.
Imo very unreasonable.
But hey you have ppl who fuck animals,much more degenerate.

2n3FZj0.jpg

2JjC90d.jpg

CZ8jlYh.jpg

8ikuIVs.jpg

they can't be serious...

but oh well, if it works for them.

There is nothing wrong or degenerate about it.
And keep in mind not eveyonw wanted "easy life" some are just born in wrong bodies. It is a curse and there isnt much to be done.
If you turn into a degenerate after it is kinda your own fault and has nothing to do with transitioning.
There many trans who arent degenerates (myself included sorta)'

Holy fuck what do you think this is, reddit? Go back to r/mtf. "born in wrong bodies"... I dont understand why you are not banned yet. Youre beyond bluepilled.

Holy fuck what do you think this is, reddit? Go back to r/mtf. "born in wrong bodies"... I dont understand why you are not banned yet. Youre beyond bluepilled.
You can be born in wrong body. A lot of incels feel the same ffs.
To me being born.male is akin to truecel being born ugly.
And I did surgeries and looksmaxing the same way that a truecel does them

I actually went ahead and did something about my situation. I still got bad start at life and il never be real girl but it is what it is.

LMAO@"PASSING". They look fucking TERRIBLE. Maybe the top 3% of trannies pass as women and that's if they get on blockers as children and then E from tweenhood. I can only think of a handful that legit pass. LMAO@ that old man asking if he passes. What fucking delusion.

BTW I am pro-trans because we need less men; and less men means less WKs.

I actually went ahead and did something about my situation. I still got bad start at life and il never be real girl but it is what it is.

But you've been in 14-15 RIGHT bodies, right? ;-)

I'm trolling you, lol.

LMAO@"PASSING". They look fucking TERRIBLE. Maybe the top 3% of trannies pass as women and that's if they get on blockers as children and then E from tweenhood. I can only think of a handful that legit pass. LMAO@ that old man asking if he passes. What fucking delusion.

A lot of ppl are delusional yes,and degenerate as well. Trans are no different and many draw bad low value ppl by default. It is same for incels as well.

Trannies are funny people. Completely deluded and unaware of it. Fuck, they don't even have a logical explanation for their delusions, they're just going off how they "feel".

Trannies are funny people. Completely deluded and unaware of it. Fuck, they don't even have a logical explanation for their delusions, they're just going off how they "feel".
Did it ever occur to you that they are hurting and dont even know what to do,so they try doing at least something to make their situation better. It is like roll the dice and hope for the best.
And many sui as well when they fail.

Did it ever occur to you that they are hurting and dont even know what to do,so they try doing at least something to make their situation better. It is like roll the dice and hope for the best.
Its a straight up disease that they suffer from. It's sad when you put it that way.

Its a straight up disease that they suffer from. It's sad when you put it that way.
It is a disease,a fucked up situation. And there is no cure other than try and hope for the best.
And I am not talking about sexual degenerates who want to live their kinks. That is entirely different thing and most of those never trans either,they just CD and stuff.

What?

This is PATHETIC. He looks like a paedophile in pantomime. LOL@him even ASKING if he passes. WHAT THE FUCK. The delusion is beyond words.

You cant be born in the wrong body, what are you talking about. Either youre a male or female (intersex people are defective, the same way you have people with half their brain missing but somehow alive). Being ugly is not comparable to being a tranny at all.

You cant be born in the wrong body, what are you talking about. Either youre a male or female (intersex people are defective, the same way you have people with half their brain missing but somehow alive). Being ugly is not comparable to being a tranny at all.
You can say I am defective born. I agree there.

I don't fucking care if they're "hurting" they are mentally ill and the world is better without them in the gene pool. They are lower than incels.

I don't fucking care if they're "hurting" they are mentally ill and the world is better without them in the gene pool. They are lower than incels.
Lmao so hateful so you want to hurt everyone bellow you to feel better about yourself got it.

You can say I am defective born. I agree there.
No youre not, you were born a male. What you are is a major mentalcel and fakecel (youre not even a virgin lmao) who chooses to fuck himself over by injecting E and taking your fetish too far. Everyone knows this.

Even if there's less man, you're still ugly and low tier lol, they will be pussy for normies that's it.

No youre not, you were born a male. What you are is a major mentalcel and fakecel (youre not even a virgin lmao) who chooses to fuck himself over by injecting E and taking your fetish too far. Everyone knows this.

I was born a male yes,but in wrong body.
I want to be someone else.

Lmao so hateful so you want to hurt everyone bellow you to feel better about yourself got it.

Lol, trannies already have enough acceptance. They are unnatural foul abominations.
Literal SJW tier. I always knew you didn't belong here.

What next, you're going to start speaking about our nasty language towards females?
Just fuck off already, nobody wants you here.

I fucking hate the fact that faggots like him get laid.
Legit genetic fucking abominations, they need to get gassed.

Attachments

• St. Tropez.png
    St. Tropez.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 142
Lol, trannies already have enough acceptance. They are unnatural foul abominations.
Literal SJW tier. I always knew you didn't belong here.

What next, you're going to start speaking about our nasty language towards females?
Just fuck off already, nobody wants you here.
Not all incels here agree to talking about rape and gore and what not. And many have left already because of such things.

Many incels dont even hate women evidenced by a lot of threads lately. You are a vocal minority.

I was born a male yes,but in wrong body.
I want to be someone else.
Explain how can you be born in the wrong body. Sure you wanna be someone else, so do I and other people, but you dont see us taking it this far. Ill say it again, you are a major mentalcel.

When youre feeling like worthless incel garbage, remember at least youre not a prisongay tranny

OP title is cope btw

99% of these guys are just straight-up faggots

Not all incels here agree to talking about rape and gore and what not. And many have left already because of such things.

Many incels dont even hate women evidenced by a lot of threads lately. You are a vocal minority.

I do not hate women, just hate illogical people.
Trannies are illogical and I hate them because of it. You seriously need to go back to plebbit.
Not only you had 15gfs but you're also a fucking tranny, you're legit the most reddit person I have ever seen.
Just leave already.

Explain how can you be born in the wrong body. Sure you wanna be someone else, so do I and other people, but you dont see us taking it this far. Ill say it again, you are a major mentalcel.
Same as how you wanna be a GL guy I want to be a GL girl.
And only difference is that I did surgeries,plus HT, plus looksmaxing.
That is the only difference.
And keep in mind many Body builders take hormones as well. A friendly reminder.

I fucking hate the fact that faggots like him get laid.
Legit genetic fucking abominations, they need to get gassed.
LOL WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ISNT HE BANNED, SINGLE FOR 8 MONTHS (AND BY CHOICE AT THAT), HOW IS HE DIFFERENT THAN A GIRL CLAIMING SHES INCEL BECAUSE CHAD ISNT HERE THIS WEEK TEE HEE.