Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel /r/short is dangerous for manlets...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

instead of helping him by telling the truth and saving him the embarassment, these manlets cope by projecting their own delusions onto him and when the brave posters speak out telling him its over they get downvoted and banned. what a shitshow. manlets, dont browse /r/short... for the sake of your sanity. i even got banned once just for speaking the truth in a polite manner. they dont accept the truth in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
4'10"? WHAT THE FK !
giphy.gif

This guy is literally a dwarf.

4ft 10.... 4ft 10.. 4ft 10............ 4ft 10.

5/5 dead pepes from me.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The weird thing about the short & the ugly is that people automatically assume that they don't have the same life-goals as normal people. Like this 4'10 guy probably gets looked at like a chair rather than a human being.

God damn that's bad luck. I'm a manlet too and it hurts.

4ft10 qualifies him for a midget as a male. He could probably get government assistance and just LDAR.

"You can sell and frame your height as a fun experience. Works quite a bit"

Holy FUCK!!!!!! THESE GUYS HAVE NO IDEA

Anything below 6'0 is manlet

Jfl, the one dude who told him the truth got permabanned. What a joke of a sub. All those girls treating him like a child, LMAO. I'm sure they'd totally date him IRL. What a bunch of bullshit, if you break their fake positivity layer you get banned. What the fuck is even the point of that sub now, to pretend like everyone is happy and ignore the giant fucking elephant in the room? The femoids there are the most infuriating, they think they can relate because they can't reach the top shelf. JUST FUCKING KILL ME SOMEONE

/r/short is cucked

There are roastlets posting there venting about being short and HOW HARD IT IS FOR THEM, and these cucked manlets show condolences
Just fucking kek

Also on point:
What a bunch of bullshit, if you break their fake positivity layer you get banned. What the fuck is even the point of that sub now, to pretend like everyone is happy and ignore the giant fucking elephant in the room? The femoids there are the most infuriating, they think they can relate because they can't reach the top shelf. JUST FUCKING KILL ME SOMEONE

/r/short is cucked

There are roastlets posting there venting about being short and HOW HARD IT IS FOR THEM, and these cucked manlets show condolences
Just fucking kek

Also on point:
Jfl, how can these cucks be so bluepilled

Jfl, the one dude who told him the truth got permabanned. What a joke of a sub. All those girls treating him like a child, LMAO. I'm sure they'd totally date him IRL. What a bunch of bullshit, if you break their fake positivity layer you get banned. What the fuck is even the point of that sub now, to pretend like everyone is happy and ignore the giant fucking elephant in the room? The femoids there are the most infuriating, they think they can relate because they can't reach the top shelf. JUST FUCKING KILL ME SOMEONE

well done. you put it better in words than i ever could. very well said.

To be fair I knew a manlet who was around that height and he was still able to get women. Not much, but he had sex more than me. He had a great face and excellent body, though. That is what you have to do to get women as a supreme manlet.

To be fair I knew a manlet who was around that height and he was still able to get women. Not much, but he had sex more than me. He had a great face and excellent body, though. That is what you have to do to get women as a supreme manlet.

theyre probably just fucking with him. i find it extremely hard to believe someone around that height would have an STR even let alone an LTR.

theyre probably just fucking with him. i find it extremely hard to believe someone around that height would have an STR even let alone an LTR.

I'm going by a second account by a guy who was his roommate after I moved away. He said he had one night stands and a gf.

lol i would run mini-me game and hope some bitch loves austin powers enough to fuck me

between ages 18-30. its been proven by statistics.
its a false statistic to stop manlets roping. at 5'6-5'7 i'm like one of the shortest guys in my uni

its a false statistic to stop manlets roping. at 5'6-5'7 i'm like one of the shortest guys in my uni

must be a location thing then. where i live i mog 75% of the men i see and im only 5'9

Imagine being heightmogged by this:

250px-Kentray_400x400.JPG

Poor buddy boyo, why didn't his parents euthanize him?

The weird thing about the short & the ugly is that people automatically assume that they don't have the same life-goals as normal people. Like this 4'10 guy probably gets looked at like a chair rather than a human being.
Holushit
Chair ROFL

I want to choke the whores who say that I would definitely date a 4'10'' guy. That bitch deserves to be raped and then thrown into the sewers for lying that much

WHY ARE THE ROASTIES GOING ON ABOUT “I WOULD TOTALLY DATE A 4’10 GUY”. None of them would even look st him like an actual man.

WHY ARE THE ROASTIES GOING ON ABOUT “I WOULD TOTALLY DATE A 4’10 GUY”. None of them would even look st him like an actual man.
Yeah, that shit is rage fuel.

Funny but very true at the same time. High IQ post tbh

if i ruled any man under 6 foot would be eradicated from the planet.

This dude, this is so fucking ragefuel. I can't take that cuck sub seriously as long as they have femoids on that sub. Also we should bring that guy to this site.

Always laugh at this gif.

And I love how “it’s over” is starting to leak outside of Braincels/incels.is.

Damn he's not even a midget. He's a goddamn chihuahuacel.

Guys the poster is a transvestite. It’s a girl acting like a guy. So not completely suicidefuel

Life itself is dangerous for us :(