Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does Quora seem so blackpilled compared to reddit?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Every time I look at a relationship-related thread on quora, I am always delighted by all the extremely blackpilled responses I see.

For example, someone asked:

"Is it just me, or are women rude and disrespectful to guys they're not attracted to?"

The top response, with 98 upvotes, was:

The short answer is YES.

The long answer is,

When a girl is attracted to a man, she will be very friendly to him at all times, in virtually every context. In order to elicit a rude response from her, he would have to spit in her face and call her an offensive name. Even then, it’s debatable whether or not she’d respond rudely.

On the other hand, if that SAME woman is around a guy she finds unattractive, she will treat him like he’s a second class citizen, a dirty person, a monster, an insect, etc. It doesn’t matter how respectful he is. It doesn’t matter if he’s already married and has no interest in her. It doesn’t matter if he’s just a nice guy trying to get through his day. She will give him nasty looks, scoff at him, give him, and be extremely verbally disrespectful to him for no other reason than she finds him unattractive.

As an unattractive man who is happily in a relationship, I am often on the receiving end of this kind of treatment. In all cases, I’m never hitting on the girl or looking at her in a sexual manner. I am always being very respectful. But every time, it seems that these women are automatically on the defense, automatically assuming that I want to hit on them, and being incredibly rude and mean as a result.

This absolutely happens and I’ve witnessed it first-hand and it’s a really crummy feeling when you’re a nice person and you’re treated poorly because of your looks.

What makes this worse is that society does not care if a man is ridiculed for his appearance. In fact, many Millennials and Zoomers claim to take a social justice stance and stand up for women who are ridiculed for their weight. But at the same time, if a man talks to them about how he’s ridiculed for his height and his facial features, these same people will laugh at him and tell him to shut up and that a man’s struggles are invalid.

I would argue that in Western Society in 2022, when it comes to men and women in dating, the workplace, and many social contexts, oftentimes women are given more privileges than men and are generally treated better. These days, I see a lot more socially anxious men lacking confidence in the workplace than I do women. It’s a cycle. When a man is treated like he’s invalid, all the confidence he previously built up is likely to go down the drain. When a woman is treated like she is so brave and so amazing, all the confidence she previously built up stays built up, and then some.

Now, I’m by no means a Mens Rights Activists. Women have so many struggles they deal with on a day to day basis and I would never invalidate those nor will I ever pretend to understand them. But in certain social situations, women definitely have it easier than men. That’s just the truth.

It's bizarre to see such things on a mainstream website. If this were posted on Reddit surely he would be down voted into oblivion and possibly banned.

Because Reddit has a majority liberal userbase.

Quora is considered a meme platform. It never took off like reddit, probably why it's not moderated as much. Still, the most blackpill things you will find on this platform are just foid-apologist shits at the end of the day.

Every time I look at a relationship-related thread on quora, I am always delighted by all the extremely blackpilled responses I see.

"Is it just me, or are women rude and disrespectful to guys they're not attracted to?"

It's bizarre to see such things on a mainstream website. If this were posted on Reddit surely he would be down voted into oblivion and possibly banned.
No censorship

Plus only weirdos and social rejects use it

Reddit is full of liberal soys

there are couple of blackpilled subreddits like r/shortguys etc. but in general reddit is full of normie soy bastards

reddit admits it sometimes as well but they have to virtue-signal and pretend its not real when ugly/autistic men say it because lonely guy=evil, dangerous to the tribe etc