Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy /r/short fears TheRedPill

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Read the comments:

No wonder they fear incels so much, if a bunch of coping wannabe PUAs scare them. Dating advice manipulates women. :soy:

Reddit is fucking cancer

r/short cucks need to put in a torture chair to blackpill away their delusions

/r/short is cancer. Its mostly foids who think being short is fun and cute (who date men who are +6' btw) and men who aren't even that short complaining about how hard being 5'11'' is.

/r/short is cancer. Its mostly foids who think being short is fun and cute (who date men who are +6' btw) and men who aren't even that short complaining about how hard being 5'11'' is.
Don't forget the tall trolls who cannot be stopped, because the manlets don't want to be labeled with a complex and the foids are too aroused.

Don't forget the tall trolls who cannot be stopped, because the manlets don't want to be labeled with a complex and the foids are too aroused.

I don't even care about being labeled with a manlet complex anymore since normies will label you as having a complex no matter what you do. If you're aggressive they say you have a complex, if you're nice they say you have a complex, if you do anything they will label you with a complex. At the end of the day normies just don't like short men living their lives and they will hate you even more if you don't hate yourself for being short.

/r/short is like all other cucked communities on reddit (/r/FA comes to mind as well). Starts out as a legit, semi-Blackpilled place where discussions are decent, then women get in on it
"I'm 4'11", but my boyfriend is 6'3". It's so hard to kiss teehee"

"I've had BF's and intimate relationships before, but I've been alone for 2 months! Life is so hard as a ForeverAlone / Incel teehee"

And that's all she wrote.

I don't even care about being labeled with a manlet complex anymore since normies will label you as having a complex no matter what you do. If you're aggressive they say you have a complex, if you're nice they say you have a complex, if you do anything they will label you with a complex. At the end of the day normies just don't like short men living their lives and they will hate you even more if you don't hate yourself for being short.
Agreed. People are so used to controlling short men's behavior by saying we have a complex. Too bad it doesn't work on blackpilled manlets.
/r/short is like all other cucked communities on reddit (/r/FA comes to mind as well). Starts out as a legit, semi-Blackpilled place where discussions are decent, then women get in on it
"I'm 4'11", but my boyfriend is 6'3". It's so hard to kiss teehee"

"I've had BF's and intimate relationships before, but I've been alone for 2 months! Life is so hard as a ForeverAlone / Incel teehee"

And that's all she wrote.
Ultimate summary and burial of /r/short. Women ruin everything. I used to have good discussions with manlets on /r/short. Now I am banned there, all in the name of women. The manlet mods wouldn't even bother running that place if there were no women to give them good boy points.

They should all be getting limb lengthening right now before it's too late, not coping.