Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I don't feel short despite getting mogged all day

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1cxyybl/54_never_felt_insecure_about_my_height_nor_do_i/

I don’t feel short. Everyone in America is just so dang tall to me and that’s cool as heck!

Getting mogged by everyone is so cooooool :soy::soy::soy:

The most I can notice is that people refer to me as “buuuddyyyy” a lot (in a patronizing kinda way) even though I’m older than them or I’m not a kid. But I don’t mind if people see me as a cutie patootie (I see me as a cutie patootie). I’m smaller than most men and I just ride that wave because my height really does make me cute :>

Ok now it makes sense, he's a faggot. Of course :feelsseriously:

Ok now it makes sense, he's a faggot. Of course
JFL, I was about to say the same thing. Maybe he is a gay bottom and it is the perfect height for him.

JFL, I was about to say the same thing. Maybe he is a gay bottom and it is the perfect height for him.
Fag bottoms are the OG trannies, they think and act like women.

gays love raping children so it makes sense they're attracted to defenceless individuals with childlike bodies.

Gay men, if he was hetero it would be over

Tbf to him all the Asian subhumans at my university average like 5’5. So for his own disgusting race he is doing ok.

Niggas like this are the reason why short people are seen as gay bottoms

Posting that on a sub where 99% of the users are straight is so tone deaf

Us swagapinos never stood a chance jfl. I have the same height lmao and even younger Filipinas are getting taller than me.

jfl at this gook

he is filipino lol

death to these homosexuals with nothing going for them except nt

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1cxyybl/54_never_felt_insecure_about_my_height_nor_do_i/

Getting mogged by everyone is so cooooool :soy::soy::soy:

The only males that enjoy being short are either homosexuals or transtoilets. Short men who are reproductively successful often say stuff like "she likes me despite the fact that I'm short" as if it makes him unlovable. Obviously, the problem isn't men height-mogging you, the problem is toilets. As it always is.

If you faggotmaxx than nothing about the blackpill applies to you faggots fuck like rabbits and they are mentally ill

Posting that on a sub where 99% of the users are straight is so tone deaf
It’s Reddit. I assume half the users are trannies or faggots. Probably why his post resonates with them