Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something I've realized about normies

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I've seen these weird comments from normies in which they claim very heavily that incels are only incels because they miss it when women flirt with them. They can't fathom that someone is so ugly that they never get flirted with. Never once happened in my life. The only times women stare at me is when they look at me with disgust.

No woman has ever been interested in me. Not sexually, and they haven't even been interested in building a friendship with me. Pretty much every time I have ever spoken to a woman its like pulling teeth. They want nothing to do with me. I'm ugly to the point that my presence disgusts them.

Just like rich people can't fathom that someone can't afford to pay for rent and groceries, these people think that everyone gets attention from others. Maybe that's why they claim that we are incels only because our standards are so high. My standards are about as low as they can get, but it doesn't matter how low I drop my standards, when nobodys buying.

I'm literally like a rotten orange in a fruit stall. At the bottom, never discovered, and even when someone takes a look at it they'd of course never consider picking it up. Just trash that nobody wants. Forgotten, just waiting to be finally thrown away.

Never once happened in my life.
Its so over for people like us. The times I was still bluepilled I went to a club (which I got thrown out of later JFL) and I tried talking to women there, their looks on the face so fucking brutal I will never forget it, the way they looked at me, and then my friend, my friend talked to them their tone of voice, everything about it.

It's so fucking deep to understand how they feel, its so brutal, its like you are a bug, an annoyance, someone that should not be there, it was very brutal

Its so over for people like us. The times I was still bluepilled I went to a club (which I got thrown out of later JFL) and I tried talking to women there, their looks on the face so fucking brutal I will never forget it, the way they looked at me, and then my friend, my friend talked to them their tone of voice, everything about it.

It's so fucking deep to understand how they feel, its so brutal, its like you are a bug, an annoyance, someone that should not be there, it was very brutal
I've experienced something akin to this too. So I feel you. Women viscerally hate ugly men is the logical conclusion. I've never treated an ugly woman this way, but women have no problem treating ugly men like this.