Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/IncelTears | Shutdown Incident

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

Shutdown incident​

On April 10, 2020, moderator AndySambergsPants came back from hibernation, removed all the mods, deleted all posts and then privatized the sub and deleted his account, effectively killing the sub, leaving only the message, "That's all folks. We're done.`[sic]"

Some suggested the mod did not like how embarrassing the sub has become after returning to the sub after an almost two year break.

In fact, right before the act, he made a thread complaining about the quality of the sub.

The focus of this sub
I've been mulling this over for a while .. the sub has lost it's edge. It's basically brazillian sigma shitposting like a motherfucker for those sweet, sweet internet points. I'm not sure exactly how yet, but I feel like our focus needs to shift. This sub is kinda .. dated, really. I'm all ears if you guys have any suggestions. I'd like to see it become relavent[sic!] on Reddit again, and more welcoming.
People in many other subreddits were relieved by the shutdown due to how toxic the place had become.

nvubpc8fcis71.jpg

Only a twistedminded sick cunt would keep up that place, I guess they don't lack those now.

Only a twistedminded sick cunt would keep up that place, I guess they don't lack those now.
As if it isn't a pit of degeneracy now.

Do we have any info on how many people from the old IT have migrated to the new one? I wouldn't be surprised if the old sub was unironically completely dead by now in terms of its users continuing in the new incarnation, and their entire curent "community" was newfags who appeared only in the last few years.

Do we have any info on how many people from the old IT have migrated to the new one? I wouldn't be surprised if the old sub was unironically completely dead by now in terms of its users continuing in the new incarnation, and their entire curent "community" was newfags who appeared only in the last few years.
probably are the same people of the dead subsoyddit

They need it. Their lives are so shitty they need to hide behind a screen and harass lonely, ethnic, ostracized, and mentally ill men online to get an ego-boost to make them feel better.(All while cherry-picking and posting nonsensical non-incel related threads in an attempt to demonize us so that they can feel a sense of moral superiority, like they are doing something good. Essentially demonizing incels.) Honestly, I think a lot of them may be incels in denial. If only they knew their true enemy (obesity), and didn't point the finger at incels.
I say, just let them rot. If they dont get a reaction they will quit and probably rope.

probably are the same people of the dead subsoyddit
If they are, then that's unimaginably pathetic considering that even Braziliansigma got bored of that shit. Imagine being more obsessed with depressed virgins on the internet than BS himself:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:.

Incels in denial