Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Look at this, all of this.

Do you think it's normal? What do you think is the mental state of people behind this?:horror:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12yn3sv/the_incel_community_is_having_a_nuclear_meltdown/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

View: https://imgur.com/a/muFQLg8

Screenshot 20230426 100502 458

Screenshot 20230426 100808 543

Why so much obsession with virgin losers?

untitled803-png.735576

Kike Psyop? Chad's rejection? Modern bullying? Dead-dog-beating? Creepy stalking? Uh, well, whatever the reason it's just sick tbh.

Look at this, all of this.

Do you think it's normal? What do you think is the mental state of people behind this?:horror:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12yn3sv/the_incel_community_is_having_a_nuclear_meltdown/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

View: https://imgur.com/a/muFQLg8

View attachment 743144
View attachment 743145

Why so much obsession with virgin losers?

untitled803-png.735576

Kike Psyop? Chad's rejection? Modern bullying? Dead-dog-beating? Creepy stalking? Uh, well, whatever the reason it's just sick tbh.

They really hate ugly men, its over

Do they have any hobbies other than creeping on this site? They might spend more time here than we.

Do they have any hobbies other than creeping on this site? They might spend more time here than we.
incels 7/24, its over for them

Faggot troons and foids
BURN EM ALL

I have come to realize that IT is full of incels in denial. They do it to make themselves feel better

Faggot troons and foids
BURN EM ALL

We must be like famous people to the regular lurkers

TOO LOLE! You cocksuckers blow incredible amount of dick. Look at you, self loathing, self hating, encouraging others to enter your self defeating cult. So much time and energy wasted in talking each other down, discussing pointless shit, and coming up with ridiculous terms such as betabux and calling everything else you don't like a cuck. Holy fuck is it hilarious. How many of you faggots here own a business, have realistic, achievable gym goals and pursue them, invest time in bettering one self, are a positive influence for anybody else, or spend a second in real reaserch on how to be intimate with a woman? Probably none of you, because your will is incredibly weak, and you would rather give up and masturbate in this rotting hellhole knowingly sacrificing your mental health. "Oh, but I'm short/indian/ugly/skinny/whatever". WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU PANSY-ASS FRUIT FUCKS. Your ancestors with your same characteristics somehow managed to reproduce all the way to this point all so your life purposes amount to nothing more than being a bunch of cucks? INSANE LOLMASTER!!!!
Yeah you are right. And retards like you who obsess over a bunch of virgin losers like us are even more pathetic. Go fuck yourself.

Why so much obsession with virgin losers

What makes someone create an account in a virgin loser forum just to post this bullshit? Why so much obsession...

They really hate ugly men, its over
Ironically, they're ugly men and foids themselves. Do you think a HTN+ or a MTB+ would spend a minute on inceltears?

To all the IT lurkers: You are legitimately the most disgusting people I'ver ever heard of. Disgusting troons, furries and pedos. You've all been consumed by the Jewish mind virus and have therefore become enemies to your own people. If anybody should seek therapy, it's you.

To all the IT lurkers: You are legitimately the most disgusting people I'ver ever heard of. Disgusting troons, furries and pedos. You've all been consumed by the Jewish mind virus and have therefore become enemies to your own people. If anybody should seek therapy, it's you.
:yes: :f:

"Incels are a cult!"

"Anyway, this will be my 6th year posting on IncelTear every waking hour. I make comics about incels, find incels in the wild, write dissertations on incels, and moderate the IncelTear subreddit. If you don't go to therapy and aren't an SJW, yikerinos, you're not in the club, my dude."