Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels living rent free in u/IceCat767's mind

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
IceCat, incels 24/7, what the hell is this!!?:lul:

View: https://imgur.com/a/muFQLg8

Untitled803

Remember guys, you might think your life is down bad but at-least you’re not dedicating Your time combing through a forum to find the worst posts/people trolling and posting it for upvotes daily

But their lives are apparently better than ours :smonk:

The guy is so fuckin lost.
I actually feel sorry for that beta male, and that means alot coming from a 31yo virgin.

kek
tbh redditors will do anything for karma though

those people are obssesed with us tbh, never got any kind of attention except the attention we got from IT, i bet he's no better than ur average incel in the terms of looks

He's nothing compared to BrazilianSmegma

On here more than any actual member :feelskek:

They are more scared about the blackpill being real than death. Which is actually a fair point. Realising the black pill makes every non-Chad want to kts. But he can't hide from the truth forever.
Tell us, IceCat, how great is your sex life?

These trannies want BIC (Big Incel Cock) so bad

Icecat being salty hater had all that energy put on us incels

He's literally active on incel forums and even makes alt accounts when he gets banned jfl. When confronted, he claims he's somehow pro-incel :feelskek:
Wtf, what a retard

He's literally active on incel forums and even makes alt accounts when he gets banned jfl. When confronted, he claims he's somehow pro-incel :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelshaha: KEK

Oh wait is this a dude lmao, I don’t keep up much with ITfags I just recognize some usernames from when they posted my lolicon essay

Yeah, they apparently go out partying, work full-time, do school full-time, volunteer 20+ hours a week, do lots of traveling, and somehow still have time to browse a forum of strangers, screenshot posts, and post it on another site.

Yeah, they apparently go out partying, work full-time, do school full-time, volunteer 20+ hours a week, do lots of traveling, and somehow still have time to browse a forum of strangers, screenshot posts, and post it on another site.
JFL

IceCat, incels 24/7, what the hell is this!!?:lul:

View: https://imgur.com/a/muFQLg8

View attachment 734018

Lol wtf :dafuckfeels:. Is it a foid, troon or a cuck ? I'd guess a troon most likely

those people are obssesed with us tbh, never got any kind of attention except the attention we got from IT, i bet he's no better than ur average incel in the terms of looks

probably a tranny or cuck who gives a shit, blood.

it's over

Foid autism rates are on the rise so explains this obsession with incels. She's calling incels low IQ but she's a woman so naturally they have a low IQ and develop absolutely nothing for society but gatekeeping and leaving children unattended to get killed by cars and shit because of low IQ. Get off reddit sweetheart and go suck Chad's cock sweetie and swallow his load for daddy Chad.

Foid autism rates are on the rise so explains this obsession with incels. She's calling incels low IQ but she's a woman so naturally they have a low IQ and develop absolutely nothing for society but gatekeeping and leaving children unattended to get killed by cars and shit because of low IQ. Get off reddit sweetheart and go suck Chad's cock sweetie and swallow his load for daddy Chad.

He got downvoted into subhumanity in the thread he made on me. Sui watch for this bozo ass nigga.

KK
KKK
Fine, sicker than your average nigga killer
Twist niggers' heads off
niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple-K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
fucking your mom every night
Moon Man's been smooth since days of killing Jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch Jews who do something to us