Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTears face reveal: meet AdvocateDoogy, the autist behind the "Prove the Incel Wrong" comic series

Can anyone confirm that he roped?

Lol that pussy should never be allowed to join here

Lol, mogs me tho

The fuck? I mog him

Can't hate man who looks like this tbh. Foids hate him so much even tho he is a simp

Im joking, I'm a 4 or 5, not much better than him to be honest
Any girl would pick me over him trust me. If they were forced to pick one, it would be me

Can't hate man who looks like this tbh. Foids hate him so much even tho he is a simp
I hate simps, they are on the side that judge us while they are criticized too by the same group they defend. Fuck those soy dumb simps, I don't think they are "misguided" or something, they are straight out dumb

I hate simps, they are on the side that judge us while they are criticized too by the same group they defend. Fuck those soy dumb simps, I don't think they are "misguided" or something, they are straight out dumb
He is prob lowIQcel

Any girl would pick me over him trust me. If they were forced to pick one, it would be me
I wish I could say that, maybe thats true for me too? I don't have the confidence to that

View attachment 545880
Talk about foreshadowing, Doogycel.

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
View attachment 545887

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
View attachment 545907

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
View attachment 545909

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
View attachment 545889

You can hear his voice here:

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.
View attachment 545891View attachment 545893

So he turned to writing about the struggles of being socially awkward.
View attachment 545892View attachment 545894

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
View attachment 545919

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
View attachment 545886View attachment 545929View attachment 545930View attachment 545931

You'll always be welcome here, Chris-Chan 2.0.

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

hes decent looking

Found it.

So many happy, cringey memories from the man who elevated punching incels into a literal art form.

View attachment 1236457 View attachment 1236458 View attachment 1236459 View attachment 1236460

Thanks for everything, doogycel! You disgusting pedophile groomer.
JFL, what is this LARPing horse crap? I genuinely couldn't stop laughing while reading it!

It was even funnier when I read the part where the incel DMs him and says:
Bro you project hard for a child groomer that lost his v-card at 32