Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting r/IncelsWithoutHate is heavily censored and the mods don't care.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
The mods don't care when an IT trojan horse comes in with a hateful post about incels (which is a violation of 2 rules, I think), but remove pretty much everything else (any post that talks about BrazilianSmegma's ban, any post that relates to suicide, etc.) For a place to vent, discuss, or whatever, it sure is heavily censored. Anyway, that's how I got here, sup brocels.

Welcome, try not to worry your head over BrazilianSigma's ban. He might be permanently defeated this time, you're supposed to move on from war. Don't be like Rambo and never find peace.

No such thing as unadulterated free speech on a platform as left leaning as reddit

He might be permanently defeated this time, you're supposed to move on from war. Don't be like Rambo and never find peace.
he will rope or create an alt to please his shewhale qween

IncelsWithoutHate has a femoid mod, board_gaming.

he will rope or create an alt to please his shewhale qween

What I mean is, I think he's been suspended before. But it was temporary, and he waited it out postmaxxing on The Bluepill Site.

Reddit is filled with dumbasses.

Welcome, based greycel.

it's actually a miracle that this subreddit is still up even tho there's "Incels" in its name.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back