Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/hapas has really gone to shit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Remember when r/hapas was the center of the racepill and ET posted his blackpill comics there? Now it's just a hub for WMAF hell spawn to pat each other on the back and convince themselves they're not subhuman mongrels. Yikes you inkerinos are so toxic and racist I'm proud my mother is a whore for white cock #hapapride :soy: :soy: :soy:

Was it r/hapas that first came up with the dogpill?

Noodlewhores doom their sons with their shit genes and create countless incels by fucking whites only, truly are the worst of foids out there.

I don’t go there tbh

Noodlewhores doom their sons with their shit genes and create countless incels by fucking whites only, truly are the worst of foids out there.
Well if they would stay in their country their offspring would be chads.

Yeah it really is bizarre what happened to EurasianTiger. He just became a complete pro asian nationalist. Could not believe it when he was actually married, wtf happened to him.

Will always be a legend for the red/blackpillcomics but jfl at him now.

Attachments

• ET cope.png
    ET cope.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 144
Remove women from it and it becomes based again :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Yeah it really is bizarre what happened to EurasianTiger. He just became a complete pro asian nationalist. Could not believe it when he was actually married, wtf happened to him.

That's the first time I've ever seen him. God his eye area is so bad, and he got the worst of both genes, black coloring but also the subhuman norwooding that white people get.

Everything goes to shit eventually
20200221 135910

Remember when r/hapas was the center of the racepill and ET posted his blackpill comics there? Now it's just a hub for WMAF hell spawn to pat each other on the back and convince themselves they're not subhuman mongrels. Yikes you inkerinos are so toxic and racist I'm proud my mother is a whore for white cock #hapapride :soy: :soy: :soy:

woah I haven't been to that sub in like 3 years, it's literally all selfies now, no racepill discussion anymore

Hapa males will end deeply mentally ill on western countries, no matter their race mix, region and class, it's over for them.

Send them to Latin America or Asia

Does Eurasian tiger unironically have fantasies of fucking white chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back