Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News QUIET AND INQUISITIVE 13 YEAR OLD SHOT DEAD AFTER ALLEGEDLY TRYING TOO BREAK INTO MULTIPLE CARS

Another day I thank God for not being born in the savage america where people are allowed to carry guns and randomly shoot people.

If Iran executes a murderer it's bad but if whitey shoots a 13yo black kid he doesn't like it's freedom.

Death to america.

If Iran executes a murderer it's bad but if whitey shoots a 13yo black kid he doesn't like it's freedom.
marseyagreefast.webp

>quiet & inquisitive
>commits multiple accounts of grand theft auto

The duality of man

A nigger, color me surprised. If he wouldn't have been killed then he would have killed someone else by the time he was 15, guaranteed.

Another day I thank God for not being born in the savage america where people are allowed to carry guns and randomly shoot people.
Don’t forget the fact that American police shoot people to death for no reason everyday and they receive no punishment at all. At least in my location if I get arrested all that happens is I get put in a cell, I don’t need to worry about some toilet level IQ obese donut munching retard killing me and receiving zero jail time for it.

Yeah "inquisitive" that's a nice way of framing burglary and theft

Don’t forget the fact that American police shoot people to death for no reason everyday and they receive no punishment at all. At least in my location if I get arrested all that happens is I get put in a cell, I don’t need to worry about some toilet level IQ obese donut munching retard killing me and receiving zero jail time for it.
:yes: